Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest (2816 Views)

DRIVERS OF FULANI CONQUEST AGENDA ARE INDIGENOUS POLITICIANS.... ~ NDIDI UWECHUE / Roll Call Of Promoters Of Fulani Conquest Of Indigenous Tribes In Nigeria / Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by kYjelly2: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2019

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by FarahAideed: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
My point since day one !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by crownwealth: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Terrorism & jihad

4 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by spiritedtete: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Religion of peace...

Peace in libya

Peace In Iraq

Peace in Syria

Peace in Afghanistan

Peace in Northern Nigeria

Peace in Sudan

Peace in Yemen

Peace in Iran

Peace in Palestine

And anywhere "religion of peace" enter there will be turmoil and confusion

Peace all around "Religion of peace" Maybe "peace" means "war" who knows ?

Name 2 secular ( excluding religion of peace) or Christian countries with war please

NB: I did not direct a name to this "religion of peace " o.. use your teeth to count your tongue please.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by zeuss: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is common knowledge

4 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by TooMuchStuff: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
God bless this man.

Buhari doesn't think some white men know his tricks

4 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by lomprico(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Very true!

1 Like

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by Henry22(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
And now that they are done with the middlebelt south West is heating up 4 jihad.

2 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by AstralBody: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Can u see what we have been shouting against all this while? The Yorubas will say we are alarmist,a wailler n ipod. Buhari is bringing a jihad to the South n they have been positioned in all our Forest. We igbos n Yorubas should stop been stupid n reach a common accord in order to be able to face the war that is coming. Mark my words,they are coming to take everything we hold dearly.

Buhari call to the leader of Afenifere:

BREAKING: Guilty Serial killer calls family of his victim, consoles them and promises to arrest the culprits involved in his own crime.

8 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by Zikora1000(f): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
They stopped history thinking we will not know their story and their plan but they forgot that one door closes for another to open. Their community policing will not stop us. We Igbos are ever ready. As for the evil prophet Mohammed, a curse upon him even in hell fire where he is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Truth has never been more truer...
He said what's happening in Nigeria.. In the middle belt was not about herders.. Farmers clash.. Not about climate change.. It's the continuation of Usman dan fodio jihadist war against minorities and people of different faiths...
Sack the villages and take over their lands.. And install an Emir

Yoruba Muslims should come and hear for themselves.. They so much like Buhari and Fulani herdsmen

Buhari's plan is dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by Megabig: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Zikora1000:
They stopped history thinking we will not know their story and their plan but they forgot that one door closes for another to open. Their community policing will not stop us. We Igbos are ever ready. As for the evil prophet Mohammed, a curse upon him even in hell fire where he is.

Why am still managing the same country with those people is still a shock

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yoruba muslims will tell you he is a light skin Igbo man; or what they call Nnamdi Kanu "Albino".

2 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Who invaded Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Syria,Yemen,Gave the Palestinian land to Israel, and is trying to invade Iran as we speak.Its none other than the Hypocritical USA
All this nation invaded have gone from good or bad to most worsen situation.I watched BBC yesterday on YouTube, a man crying he wished they could bring back Saddam Hussein,he said they believed the US would bring them comfort,rather destroyed their situation completely.

I hate what the US did to Libya. Gaddafi tried to warn his people but they didn't listen.

2 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by sulasa07(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
spiritedtete:
Religion of peace...

Peace in libya

Peace In Iraq

Peace in Syria

Peace in Afghanistan

Peace in Sudan

Peace in Yemen

Peace in Iran

Peace in Palestine

Name 2 secular ( excluding religion of peace) or Christian countries with war please

NB: I did not direct a name to this "religion of peace " o.. use your teeth to count your tongue please.
Who invaded Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Syria,Yemen,Gave the Palestinian land to Israel, and is trying to invade Iran as we speak.Its none other than the Hypocritical USA
All this nation invaded have gone from good or bad to most worsen situation.I watched BBC yesterday on YouTube, a man crying he wished they could bring back Saddam Hussein,he said they believed the US would bring them comfort,rather destroyed their situation completely.
Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by Zikora1000(f): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Megabig:

Why am still managing the same country with those people is still a shock
na money hold me, if not na straight to Angola

1 Like

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by lastmessenger: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Everybody should get ready. We would fight till our last blood. Army should get ready to defend their dead country because the way it is going only the Muslim military men will fight to retain Nigeria while the Christian military men will be fighting to defend their father's land against jihadist invaders.

5 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by lastmessenger: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

and then for what united states did, the Fulani's should be allowed in their conquest under the watch of Buhari? Just get ready because in the war you people are looking for their will be collateral damage on both sides.

5 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by sulasa07(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
lastmessenger:
and then for what united states did, the Fulani's should be allowed in their conquest under the watch of Buhari? Just get ready because in the war you people are looking for their will be collateral damage on both sides.
Did I tell you I'm in support of Fulani,you mentioned those country, I gave the reason they don't have peace anymore.In case you didn't know,b4 the invasion,no one cared about Shariah law in Afghanistan and they had a Christian President
Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Instead of Nigerians to protest nd remove dat poultry from aso rock na coza dem prioritize

5 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by spiritedtete: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Stop arguing with yourself... U S or not... religion of peace always want to have her way, force her ideology and crucify those who dont want it... the story is clearer please!

4 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by sulasa07(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
spiritedtete:

Stop arguing with yourself... U S or not... religion of peace always want to have her way, force her ideology and crucify those who dont want it... the story is clearer please!
Who is trying to force their ideology.You can't force people to do anything, they will do it when you are around n when you are absent,they do their thing.How many people for Naija has been forced to become Muslim?
Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by baliyubla: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
It’s just a 4:50 second video. Nigerians please watch to understand why Buhari and his Wahabi terrorists, are out to reck havoc and Islamize the country.

One now understand why under the jihadist, every arm of Government is headed by the Wahhabist. It’s all part of the grand plot.

4 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by lastmessenger: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Did I tell you I'm in support of Fulani,you mentioned those country, I gave the reason they don't have peace anymore.In case you didn't know,b4 the invasion,no one cared about Shariah law in Afghanistan and they had a Christian President
OK continue.

2 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is general knowledge.

I have read about the life and times of Prophet Mohammed and I can tell you that Islam is a religion of terrorism.

I wonder how that man became the central figure of Islam.

A particular page I read, he walked in on his adopted son's wife undressing, he began to lust after her, he then asked his adopted son to divorce his wife so that he, Prophet Mohammed, can marry her because it's the will of Allah. His adopted son divorced the lady, he then then married her.... Just imagine.

The admin will probably ban me for this post.

4 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by lastmessenger: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gisborne6:
Instead of Nigerians to protest nd remove dat poultry from aso rock na coza dem prioritize
Dont mind the idi..ots from the southern Nigeria. Very lily livered set of human beings. They are so afraid to die and can become a slave to illiterates just so that they can be spared to live.

2 Likes

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by tsdarkside(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
you should be careful with white people....

dont forget your past....

white people have always exploited situations like this in africa....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by selemempe: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
What we need is wide spread protests in the south until FG approves state police....thats how we can defend ourselves for nw. Later, state police can grow to militias capable of fighting for southern independence in the future
Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by Yankee101: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
This guy knows so much...what's his name?
Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by yoruba1914: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
spiritedtete:
Religion of peace...

Peace in libya

Peace In Iraq

Peace in Syria

Peace in Afghanistan

Peace in Sudan

Peace in Yemen

Peace in Iran

Peace in Palestine

Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
can they listen?
Re: British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest by tartar9(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
spiritedtete:
[s]Religion of peace...

Peace in libya

Peace In Iraq

Peace in Syria

Peace in Afghanistan

Peace in Sudan

Peace in Yemen

Peace in Iran

Peace in Palestine

NB: I did not direct a name to this "religion of peace " o.. use your teeth to count your tongue please.[/s]
As if many of those countries werent plunged into war by xtian powers.We have 10,000 wars on record,including world wars.How percentage of these have involved Muslims and what have involved xtians.Bleeping IDIOT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Smashes His DSTV Over Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (photos) / As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua / Port Harcourt COVID19 Wharehouse Exposed PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.