Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua (2800 Views)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by 68816419: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
The famous Hausa actress was against the sentence of Maryam Sanda
she said "As an activist I stand with MARYAM SANDA� men are demonic and can push you to extreme lengths, yes we should learn to control our anger but even the Qur'an said you should seek for protection and defend your self when necessary in the 1999 constitution as been amended"

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Fasindo: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
shocked

Mtchew!!!
Twitter Activist.

Standing with Maryam Sandal on Twitter.
She should go to her execution ground nd stand with her if she is truly standing with her

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by sirusX(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
I’m not familiar with the full story, but if there was another way out, Maryam should have taken that option since self defense failed her

Although Rahma should know that self defense is not done out of anger

MOD:
Had to go back and read, now I remember what happened. Anger can be a terrible thing when acted upon

1 Like

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
You don't need to stand with her alone, you can as well die with her.

Maryam snatched the late man from his first wife, the late man wanted to take another new wife and you turned it into war till you stabbed him to death.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by madridguy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nothing like self defense in the case. She's a abusive wife and take the late man calmness for something else.

sirusX:
I’m not familiar with the full story, but if there was another way out, Maryam should have taken that option since self defense failed her

7 Likes

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Omihanifa: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fake tweet
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by seunmsg(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Very stupid and tasteless reaction. The part where she talked about self defense goes to show that she didn’t even know anything about the case. She just reacted so as to trend on social media and not because she felt anything for the murderer.

Maryam’s husband was sleeping when she pulled a knife, crept to his bedside and stabbed him to death. How is that self defense? It was a premeditated murder and death by hanging is the appropriate punishment for her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by helinues: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Carry chair sit or leg go pain you

1 Like

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Blue3k(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lol using the Quran to justify murder interesting. This female needs to join her mates in zambisa forest.

7 Likes

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by PapaBaby: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ok
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Olosho's always wanting to use anything to trend.

4 Likes

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by ogtavia(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Most people who will feel sympathy for Maryam Sanda probably never know the real story. She is a murderer and with murder comes consequences. Call it anger, jealousy or pride, all that is immaterial right now. She has taken a life and the constitution is clear on matters like this.

6 Likes

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Amumaigwe: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked [Quote]

Or even die her death. All these failed actresses and hanging on any available piece of news just to trend.

Mtchew!!!
Twitter Activist.

Standing with Maryam Sandal on Twitter.
She should go to her execution ground nd stand with her if she is truly standing with her
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
She's sick upstairs. Someone that stabbed her husband while sleeping and this mofo is calling it self defense.

Blue3k:
Lol using the Quran to justify murder interesting. This female needs to join her mates in zambisa forest.

4 Likes

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Blue3k(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
She's sick upstairs. Someone that stabbed her husband while sleeping and this mofo is calling it self defense.

Rahma Sadua could of avoided the hangman of she just pleaded guilty and apologized. She was going to get life or death sentace. Death sentence take years to carry out so she'll get live a few birthdays.
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by frbona: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
The late man's 1st wife be watching the news and getting the last laugh.
Death to the unfaithful husband and Death to his hot tempered mistress, justice served grin grin

4 Likes

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by GamalNasser: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Instead of all this one go and help her file for appeal
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Gee001: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Something that was carried out with intent to kill.
It's obvious this one just wants to trend. undecided
Better carry your skills in activism and stand for the release of Leah Sharibu.

1 Like

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by BluntBoy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
The way people abuse the word self-defence is really worrisome.

A woman stabs her husband while he is asleep and one ignorant fellow wants to make a case with self-defence. How is that self-defence. She waited until he was asleep and then stabbed him. That is premeditated murder.

SMH...

2 Likes

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by olasco2035: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Op u must be stupid...this is not her Twitter handle...don't just come and post anything just to get peoples attention
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by nkwuocha1: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
You don't need to stand with her alone, you can as well die with her.

Maryam snatched the late man from his first wife, the late man wanted to take another new wife and you turned it into war till you stabbed him to death.
Oga there's nothing like snatching here.The Randy man fell for a Jezebel even after marrying an angel,and the end result is he got his neck snapped.

1 Like

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Annie939(f): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
are you seriously serious.....................

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Annie939(f): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Oga there's nothing like snatching here.The Randy man fell for a Jezebel even after marrying an angel,and the end result is he got his neck snapped.
u have said it all.

Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Mythychord(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Some people did not even know the criteria of self defense. They were just making unnecessary noise
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by ojaysam25(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
she got what she deserve
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Benwallt(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
When your son's wife killed him save her the police investigation and stand with against your dead son. As far as this one is concern, justice is served. Take life pay with yours
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Olugbanko: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
is this one an activist too? oh,online chest beater like some people I wouldn't want to reckon with.
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Dreambeat: 12:59am On Jan 28, 2020
A typical case of beauty without brain
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by urahara(m): 3:20am On Jan 28, 2020
Blue3k:

Rahma Sadua could of avoided the hangman of she just pleaded guilty and apologized. She was going to get life or death sentace. Death sentence take years to carry out so she'll get live a few birthdays.

Seriously !!!!

Even after it took about 2 years for them to give her the death sentence.
Re: As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua by Back2Daura(m): 5:52am On Jan 28, 2020
JUST IMAGINE THE IDIOT CALLING MEN DEMONIC... MOST OF THESE LADIES WHO CLAIM MEN ARE EVIL AND SO FORTH, SINCERELY HAVE VERY BAD CHARACTER. I REPEAT VERY VERY DISGUISTING CHARACTER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of Amaechi And Wike / The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration / BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.