Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,332 members, 7,857,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying (1905 Views)

Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers / Obiano Orders Police To Treat Roaming Herdsmen As Criminals / Reactions As Tinubu Defends Buhari’s Ballot Box Snatching Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu Defends Fulani herdsmen, asks if Evans is a herdsman
Reacting to the concern on whether the attackers of Olakunrin were herdsmen or not, Tinubu said, "Excuse me, I am extremely concerned about security and I don’t want a stigma. "How many years ago have we faced insecurity in this country and cases of kidnapping, is Evans who was arrested and his disclosure then a herdsman? I don’t want to be political. The question is where are the cows?”

Watch the video below as Tinubu reacts

https://video.fabv2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/10000000_918944371771814_2880580547623518208_n.mp4?_nc_cat=106&efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&_nc_eui2=AeH6ED7e3HTCK9gEmTKW63on4fPq-lsYYw-WbAWJKmCjEqLA-BQH9bZccwwH_jt6ah50geYmBTOUb-7fFuAz_mOWO223PoRE-vLFz8aCSoTD1w&_nc_oc=AQk3IEfC25YGRpgz7NWwbdoKdBGYh9xuy6XphvyBgsYVDhyHvNfgDCeYoYkIC20Hnn8&_nc_ht=video.fabv2-1.fna&oh=a03b28556dee29e73b4d7c2f978256c0&oe=5D2B641F

In other hands

"The Police Lied To Nigerians, My Sister Was Shot By Fulani Herdsmen And Not Kidnappers". - Kehinde Fasoranti
I visited the police station in Ore town shortly after the incident and was told by officers on duty that those who operated and shot Mrs Olakunrin were Fulani herdsmen.
"We need to get the story straight. The way they operated, according to the police in Ore, it is the way Fulani herdsmen operate.
"Six people were in front and shooting at them. The driver reversed the car, not knowing that some men were in the bush and they started shooting from the side and at the back.
"The story that these are just bandits is a lie. If you want records, request the report I made at the Ore police station. They categorically said the attackers were Fulani herdsmen.
"It's about time we stood up and fight back. Nobody is protecting us. Eventually, they will come inside the house and kidnap people.
"Enough is enough. We can't continue like this. I want the police to retract what they said. The (attackers) are Fulani herdsmen," he reiterated. -

He was quoted as saying thus

"Fulani herdsmen killed my sister. While there to fetch the body of my sister, I was told by eye witnesses and even officers on duty at Ore Police Station that those who operated and shot my sister were Fulani herdsmen". – Kehinde Fasoranti.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR32Zkfq0-DP8Bzk-fEYeIHc-OK_pjsVa-Z3uoGBEc6MIVUeI31kH6TqgsM&feature=youtu.be&v=0DTi1L6gxlk

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by SLAP44: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
SLAP44:
Fake news.

I will soon send you back to nsukka where u belong.

If don't know the validity of a post keep off.

Everyone can't be like that fat woman ugwuanyi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by SLAP44: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

I will soon send you back to nsukka where u belong.

If don't know the validity of a post keep off.

Everyone can't be like that fat woman ugwuanyi.

How are your cows?
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
SLAP44:

How are your cows?

Tell that to your fellow wawa.
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by SLAP44: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Tell that to your fellow wawa.

Did you climb any of them cows today?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
SLAP44:

Did you climb any of them cows today?

I won't allow or further deviate the thread with you but subsequently you will get my attention again on Enugu state since you needed it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by FarahAideed: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sarrki and Seunmsg the victims brother has confirmed Fulanis shot his sister so what you say now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by emmasege: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
What did you expect Tinubu to say? A bastard who denies his paternal family (Iragbiji, Osun State) because of political gains will definitely tell any lie for his inordinate and unrealistic 2023 ambition.

Omo ale jatijati to nfi owo osi juwe ile Baba a re.

I wonder why Ondo youths allowed him go visit our reverred Baba in the first instance. They should have stopped the bastard from coming out of Akure airport.

To add insult upon injury, he denied the obvious fact right in the family house of the bereaved. Tinubu should have been lynched right there and then by Ondo youths, and the long awaited revolution would have commenced using his blood to initiate it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by SLAP44: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

I won't allow or further deviate the thread with you but subsequently you will get my attention again on Enugu state since you needed it.

grin grin grin

Your cows needs you, they're on heat grin
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by SLAP44: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:
Sarrki and Seunmsg the victims brother has confirmed Fulanis shot his sister so what you say now

grin
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by FarahAideed: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu is truly shameless and had to bring evans into this

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
SLAP44:

grin grin grin

Your cows needs you, they're on heat grin

Purely on heat but you guys will start feeling the heat again

Is obvious from lines of wawa to the stagnated villages in nsukka coupled with pigsty and rotten attitudes of them, none of them have essence.

Is the fat slowpoke called governor an exception. Someone crying when his people were roasted like corns in broad day light and of course his represent as a weakling stands to generalise what his people are.

So no need for sound reasoning when Enugu is already cohabiting and inter marrying with fulani since 1840 to have Islam dominated territory.

Anyway not today but since u now needs my attention again, I will start again to give in full.

But not today.

Adios.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by SLAP44: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Purely on heat but you guys will start feeling the heat again

Is obvious from lines of wawa to the stagnated villages in nsukka coupled with pigsty and rotten attitudes of them, none of them have essence.

Is the fat slowpoke called governor an exception. Someone crying when his people were roasted like corns in broad day light and of course his represent as a weakling stands to generalise what his people are.

So no need for sound reasoning when Enugu is already cohabiting and inter marrying with fulani since 1840 to have Islam dominated territory.

Anyway not today but since u now needs my attention again, I will start again to give in full.

But not today.

Adios.

Not today, you'll be busy 'servicing ' the cows grin
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by Olorunnim: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
This guy Na B-A-S-T-A-R-D I can't blame him Sha since he has used all his family for Ritual.
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by koboko69: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ore-Benin road have always been known to have criminal hide outs. I cant remember how many times we had to park and wait for the road to clear before we proceed to Benin while i was schooling in Benin those years.
Just some days back, someone posted that some guys came out of the bush and was shooting at them.... fortunately there were cops traveling on the road at that time and they returned fire which made the men flee....funny thing is he labeled them herdsmen too. Where are the cows? This are robbers and kidnappers that have always operated on that road. We need to be careful with the way we are fussing about herdsmen cos of the president....lest we forget about kidnappers and robbers and focus of herdsmen leaving the real culprits to keep perpetrating crimes. The only fuss about this is becausw someone prominent is involved. It could be anybody just like the guy that posted the video some days back. He is a nobody hence no much addo as we are seeing now.
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by lordkush: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
this brown teeth tinubu nor get sense o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
SLAP44:

Not today, you'll be busy 'servicing ' the cows grin

Exactly
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by FearGodinall: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:
Tinubu is truly shameless and had to bring evans into this
. Relate his shamelessness to some of nairaland posts,you understand that the same set of idiots are all over.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by FarahAideed: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Relate his shamelessness to some of nairaland posts,you understand that the same set of idiots are all over.

Exactly
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by FearGodinall: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
koboko69:
Ore-Benin road have always been known to have criminal hide outs. I cant remember how many times we had to park and wait for the road to clear before we proceed to Benin while i was schooling in Benin those years.
Just some days back, someone posted that some guys came out of the bush and was shooting at them.... fortunately there were cops traveling on the road at that time and they returned fire which made the men flee....funny thing is he labeled them herdsmen too. Where are the cows? This are robbers and kidnappers that have always operated on that road. We need to be careful with the way we are fussing about herdsmen cos of the president....lest we forget about kidnappers and robbers and focus of herdsmen leaving the real culprits to keep perpetrating crimes. The only fuss about this is becausw someone prominent is involved. It could be anybody just like the guy that posted the video some days back. He is a nobody hence no much addo as we are seeing now.
. When they attacked Chief Olu Falae’s farm then, the police said it was bush burning because of the fear of Abuja. They want to attribute this killing to armed robbers but the locals are saying the killers are herdsmen.
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by koboko69: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
FearGodinall:
. When they attacked Chief Olu Falae’s farm then, the police said it was bush burning because of the fear of Abuja. They want to attribute this killing to armed robbers but the locals are saying the killers are herdsmen.

Yeah, they caught one of them who they found out was a herdsman right? The ones who attacked Falaye came with cows. What is the evidence this ones are really herdsmen and not robbers/kidnappers? The driver and maid claimed they were masked...
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by WonderManly(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Tinubu Defends Fulani herdsmen, asks if Evans is a herdsman
Reacting to the concern on whether the attackers of Olakunrin were herdsmen or not, Tinubu said, "Excuse me, I am extremely concerned about security and I don’t want a stigma. "How many years ago have we faced insecurity in this country and cases of kidnapping, is Evans who was arrested and his disclosure then a herdsman? I don’t want to be political. The question is where are the cows?”

Watch the video below as Tinubu reacts

https://video.fabv2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/10000000_918944371771814_2880580547623518208_n.mp4?_nc_cat=106&efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&_nc_eui2=AeH6ED7e3HTCK9gEmTKW63on4fPq-lsYYw-WbAWJKmCjEqLA-BQH9bZccwwH_jt6ah50geYmBTOUb-7fFuAz_mOWO223PoRE-vLFz8aCSoTD1w&_nc_oc=AQk3IEfC25YGRpgz7NWwbdoKdBGYh9xuy6XphvyBgsYVDhyHvNfgDCeYoYkIC20Hnn8&_nc_ht=video.fabv2-1.fna&oh=a03b28556dee29e73b4d7c2f978256c0&oe=5D2B641F

In other hands

"The Police Lied To Nigerians, My Sister Was Shot By Fulani Herdsmen And Not Kidnappers". - Kehinde Fasoranti
I visited the police station in Ore town shortly after the incident and was told by officers on duty that those who operated and shot Mrs Olakunrin were Fulani herdsmen.
"We need to get the story straight. The way they operated, according to the police in Ore, it is the way Fulani herdsmen operate.
"Six people were in front and shooting at them. The driver reversed the car, not knowing that some men were in the bush and they started shooting from the side and at the back.
"The story that these are just bandits is a lie. If you want records, request the report I made at the Ore police station. They categorically said the attackers were Fulani herdsmen.
"It's about time we stood up and fight back. Nobody is protecting us. Eventually, they will come inside the house and kidnap people.
"Enough is enough. We can't continue like this. I want the police to retract what they said. The (attackers) are Fulani herdsmen," he reiterated. -

He was quoted as saying thus

"Fulani herdsmen killed my sister. While there to fetch the body of my sister, I was told by eye witnesses and even officers on duty at Ore Police Station that those who operated and shot my sister were Fulani herdsmen". – Kehinde Fasoranti.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR32Zkfq0-DP8Bzk-fEYeIHc-OK_pjsVa-Z3uoGBEc6MIVUeI31kH6TqgsM&feature=youtu.be&v=0DTi1L6gxlk

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by SLAP44: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Exactly

Who's even afraid of a cow 'service chief ' grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by lordparcel: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
So he is indirectly blaming Igbos grin smiley

Re: Tinubu Defends Fulani Herdsmen, as kehinde fasoranti attacks police for lying by MagicBishop: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
grin

The gbana Lord can defend criminal fulanis but won't stand up and defend peaceful protesters going about their Civic rights to demonstrate .

After the bastard will be claiming Democrat .

(1) (Reply)

See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled / The Political Clout Of S/w In Southern Nigeria / Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.