Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled (1892 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by Built2last: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2019
Look at the map of Nigeria adorned in Islamic garb, and colors, with Islamic fonts to finish off the new conquest of Nigeria's admittance to the Islamic community ... !

About this time last year, my Dear Aburo and Friend, Ralph Elebute , called me up and demanded (as if it were of a certain right) that I agree to meet with a certain lady, who had something urgently and Important to say...... .
I accepted and he promptly showed up with this Lady Lawyer, Bola Oyewo.
The lady wasted no time in telling me of her mission.
According to her, the Redeemed Church had concluded that they were all going to vote for Buhari, and for some reason I am yet to fully understand, she felt I was in a position to help her and a few other concerned members of the church, thwart that decision of the church.

I was immediately disturbed - not so much about the actual exposè, but the very possibility of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, taking such a dangerous and unimaginable decision simply affected my balance...!
Naturally, I was inclined to test my understanding of her submission by simply asking - is this an official Redeemed church's position!??
She wouldn't say, but rather than commit herself one way or another, she suggested I speak to her pastor.
And that was what I did!
The conversation I had with this Ibadan based pastor of the Redeemed Church will forever stay in my memory.
This pastor and I spoke for about an hour.
This pastor said at the pastors retreat the G O pastor Adeboye did not quite say vote for Buhari, but his utterance wa specific; he pastor Adeboye simply praised Buhari's brief stay of 20 months between 1983 December 31st and October 1985 as somewhat Glorious and that was all that was needed he said.
It was then I had a recollection of what another pastor of the Redeemed Church, Pastor Emmanuel, had said as both a warning and prophecy, specifically against a Buhari Presidency.
So, I was wont to bring this up in my conversation with this pastor.
Alas, the pastor Emmanuel prophecy was dismissed as lacking the proclamation of the "holy spirit' and it was then I knew Christendom in Nigeria, is doped to the very eyeballs and these Shepherds no longer see 'Visions'...!

How could anyone of them Not see the pogrom that was to come!??
How could they Not see the religious dimensions to the North craving for POWER!!
This Redeemed pastor finally kept what he thought was his hidden joker till the last word was to be said and promptly declared that a certain pastor Osinbajo will make sure there will be no such thing, as the Islamization of Nigeria.

My mind then wandered to a recollection of a Bible passage on the obstinacy of the house of Israel, when they failed to see Reasoning, as Peace and God's Glory, which were hitherto their refuge, started to take shelter and then began to rapidly depart from their purviews - "Oun to s'alafia ti pa mo loju won"!

I closed the conversation by saying the famous last words..." Pastor, you will remember this same conversation, one year from now and see how you failed to see the writings on the wall"!
It is exactly one year ago today!

So, I woke up this morning and as this recollection hits me, I began to place calls, first to get Bola Oyewo's number, which I still haven't been able to come by, and also to be able to reach this pastor, at least to hear what he has to say now.

If anyone still is in any doubt about the situation concerning the systematic decimation of the church of Christ in Nigeria, please go grab the video and audio tapes of pastor Emmanuel.
Go and read also about the abduction and forceful conversion of Christian teenage girls into Islam!
Please also ask pastor Osinbajo as vice president, how has the Aso Rock chapel feared under his "watch" , even as a pastor!

And if you are still in doubt, simply take a look at this same image of the map of Nigeria looking very much like an ISIS flag,
And very descriptive in Black, as it seemingly depicts looming gloom and doom that is to come....

Shalom!

Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by zykson(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Booked
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by Built2last: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2019
Strategic

Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by myfan: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2019
wink
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by helinues: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2019
So?
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2019
Mtchew

7 Likes

Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by IbyOneGod: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Yes I remember... I was there.
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by Henry22(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2019
grin
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by Abfinest007(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2019
osinbajo is just a common flag

2 Likes

Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by olaric(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2019
It shall not come to pass
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by WonderManly(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Okay ooo. Noted!...

Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by crownwealth: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2019
The slaves are coming

Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by Caseless: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Religiously stupid people everywhere.
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by ChristianEast: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Redeem Church is one I have blacklisted from my heart forever.

Moving to Catholic/Anglica with my wife soon. We just discussed that last night and we will take a decision soon.

Trust yoruba pentecostal churches at your own peril. Only Winners for now has my passmark.

1 Like

Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by mrvitalis(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2019
We the young igbos grew up believing in one nigeria
But thanks to the hate im now more Igbo than i ever imagined

I could have gotten a few plot in ibeju lekki ....but nah not anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by timecapsule: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2019
The REDEEM now paying the redeeming price.
Yoruba and religion is what I don't understand. Christians, Muslims & pagans all believe in SHONGO as their god. Don't be surprised if you see VP mouse praying one day. If you doubt ask jagaban and fashola, their family is ex example

1 Like

Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by jesmond3945: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChristianEast:

Moving to Catholic/Anglica with my wife soon. We just discussed that last night and we will take a decision soon.

Trust yoruba pentecostal churches at your own peril. Only Winners for now has my passmark.
what is your reason bro? What happened?
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by ProudDick: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Igbos have shifted their hateful propaganda against the Redeemed church.

My problem is the simple minded Yorubas who will not see this their coordinated attempt at rubbishing the “Yoruba church” according to kanu.

Ipob propaganda is real and Yorubas should use their head. This is geared towards 2023. They will rubbish Tinubu and Osinbajo. When they tell you they don’t care about ruling Nigeria, it’s all lie. Igbos love power than the Fulani. They staged the first tribal coup to dominate Nigeria. Remember Ziks speech of conquering the whole of Africa. Just like the Fulani, Igbo power hunger is real.

Please don’t fall for their propaganda. Check how many threads they have opened on RCCG.

That Facebook moniker is an Igbo impostor.
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by ProudDick: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
mrvitalis:
We the young igbos grew up believing in one nigeria
But thanks to the hate im now more Igbo than i ever imagined

I could have gotten a few plot in ibeju lekki ....but nah not anymore

You’ve always been a bigot. Every Igbo man carries hatred in his heart. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by ProudDick: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChristianEast:

ChristianNorth has opened another moniker to continue his propaganda and Yoruba hatred. You were never a Redeemed member. This is a coordinated attack on Yoruba churches. This is ipob propaganda.

Yorubas should beware of Igbos.
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by ProudDick: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
crownwealth:
The slaves are coming

The only slaves in Nigeria are the war conquered slaves who their forefathers surrendered their sovereignty to the Nigerian state in war.
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by mrvitalis(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=ProudDick post=80930422]

You’ve always been a bigot. Every Igbo man carries hatred in his heart. Stop deceiving yourself. [L/quote]
U must be new to nairaland then ...i was one of the top buhari supporters here for years but truth us truth

As for igbos and hate only yorubas always say that

We hate yorubas we supported OBJ
We hate hausa we supporte shagari and yaradua plus Atiku
We hate south we supported jonathan

Show me one igbo yorubas who have no hatw have supported

3 Likes

Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by ProudDick: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=mrvitalis post=80930545][/quote]

You voted obj because you had no choice than to oppose Yorubas choice.

You voted Yaradua because their was no opposition party, same with gej in 2011.

You supported Atiku because of obi. You can only fool yourself. The whole Nigeria know Igbo antics.

Despite your hatred for Yoruba, we gave obi 43% in the last election. How many percent did you give osinbajo?

You are too dull. I’m not your average Igbo that you can twist narratives for.
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by Bruno3000(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChristianEast:

Even the winners sef should be under scrutiny.
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by mrvitalis(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
ProudDick:

You voted obj because you had no choice than to oppose Yorubas choice.

You voted Yaradua because their was no opposition party, same with gej in 2011.

You supported Atiku because of obi. You can only fool yourself. The whole Nigeria know Igbo antics.

Despite your hatred for Yoruba, we gave obi 43% in the last election. How many percent did you give osinbajo?

You are too dull. I’m not your average Igbo that you can twist narratives for.

Obi was a vice president ...tell one igbo man u have supported for president

Joe igbokwe is a tinubu boy support him ,make him president like we did to OBJ

So in 2011 buhari that wrote to igbos wasn't opposition ? Lol see this one
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by ChristianEast: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
ProudDick:

ChristianNorth has opened another moniker to continue his propaganda and Yoruba hatred. You were never a Redeemed member. This is a coordinated attack on Yoruba churches. This is ipob propaganda.

Yorubas should beware of Igbos.
Coordinated attack on yoruba churches? una need help

Anyway, the only yoruba investment you would see outside yoruba land are yoruba pentecostal churches. What again can you people offer?

NOTHING
Re: See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled by ProudDick: 4:56am On Aug 11, 2019
ChristianEast:

Coordinated attack on yoruba churches? una need help

Anyway, the only yoruba investment you would see outside yoruba land are yoruba pentecostal churches. What again can you people offer?

NOTHING

Shows how dumb you are.

(1) (Reply)

P&ID Scam: The Cabal's Juicy Pension / Igbos Cannot Be President Is It Turn By Turn Nigeria Limited?”- Late Funtua / Despite Protecting Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi, They Still Killed My People – Gove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.