Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) (34522 Views)

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by kayone6237(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please house don't mind my construction but I will go straight to the point.

My wife always reports me to anybody that can help me spiritually and physically. What I mean by reporting is that, she always tarnishes my image everywhere, she has reported me to my Inlaw, her siblings, to the extent that I have amounted to nothing.

She reported me to my former pastor and now to my present pastor that I am a smoker of which I am not.

Anytime I go out of the house just to stroll or catch fun with my friends, the next thing is for her to tell me that I have smoked.

I am contemplating divorce because I don't see anything good about her anymore. I have corrected her several times but she won't listen.

I am saying this because it is my heart beat. I need a mature mind to give me candid advice.

Every contribution will be highly appreciated.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by eezeribe(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
It seems your wife was a former journalist working with CNN... Lol
But on a more serious note, didn't you notice this 'reporting' attitude of hers when you were still dating her?

216 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by babyfaceafrica: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
guys will see trouble before marriage,but because of mumu love they will still go ahead to marry trouble..look my brother i only advise people to divorce for twt things,if she cheats(i dont tolerate itl!!) and if it is life and death..since it is none carry your cross..you know ur wife was a chatterbox before u married her

295 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by kunleweb: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Men have reduced to nothing in the eyes of women of this generation

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Nwodosis(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Is it a crime if she joins you to see your friends? There is trust issue in your marriage and you need to restore that trust by letting your wife to have more access to your private life. Mind you, divorce had always being the worst option in marriage.

202 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by kazyhm(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
grin she is using you for industrial training...... Just encourage her, she will soon blow into international investigative journalism

And by the way, Nigeria just lost to Algeria......

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
kayone6237:
Please house dont my construction but I will go straight to the point.
My wife always reporting me to anybody that can help me spiritually and physically. What I mean by reporting is that, she always tarnish my image everywhere, she has reporting me to my Inlaw, her siblings, to the extent that I have amounted to nothing. She reported me to my formal pastor, now to my present pastor that I am a smoker in which I am not. Anytime I go out of the house just to stroll or catch fun with my friends, the next thing is for her to tell me that I have smoked. I am contemplating divorce because I don't see anything good about her anymore. I have corrected her several times but she won't listen. I am saying this because it is my heart beat. I need a mature mind to give me candid advise. Every contribution will be highly appreciated.

Do you know that wall Trump said he will build so Mexicans will not be able to inflitrate the US
That is what your "wife" is building around you. Soon you will be so lonely
Helper will run then tell me how will you live your life.

You never even start....

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by TimFisher2: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
undecided

Wake up from 1am and start doing incantation

Tie red ribbon on ur head and rub white powder on your face

Do it for one week,and see for yourself

She will run away from your life entirely!

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Rider007: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Not a nof reason bro... convince her u don't...let her stroll with u a times...speak to her in strong terms, if she no stop....den stop giving a dame.... clear concise dey say fears......

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Celestial777:

Do you know that wall Trump said he will build so Mexicans will not be able to inflitrate the US
That is what your "wife" is building around you. Soon you will be so lonely
Helper will run then tell me how will you live your life.

You never even start....
see curse

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by don33310(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
kayone6237:
Please house dont my construction but I will go straight to the point.
My wife always reporting me to anybody that can help me spiritually and physically. What I mean by reporting is that, she always tarnish my image everywhere, she has reporting me to my Inlaw, her siblings, to the extent that I have amounted to nothing. She reported me to my formal pastor, now to my present pastor that I am a smoker in which I am not. Anytime I go out of the house just to stroll or catch fun with my friends, the next thing is for her to tell me that I have smoked. I am contemplating divorce because I don't see anything good about her anymore. I have corrected her several times but she won't listen. I am saying this because it is my heart beat. I need a mature mind to give me candid advise. Every contribution will be highly appreciated.
I understand how you feel but do you have children together?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by youngsahito(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
divorce her straight...no thing am @ all

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by iCauseTrouble: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Is she a staff of Sahara reporters?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Jh0wsef(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
'Do Away With'?? Is it that baddd? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
kayone6237:

My wife always reports me to anybody that can help me spiritually and physically. What I mean by reporting is that, she always tarnishes my image everywhere, she has reported me to my Inlaw, her siblings, to the extent that I have amounted to nothing.

She reported me to my former pastor and now to my present pastor that I am a smoker of which I am not.

Anytime I go out of the house just to stroll or catch fun with my friends, the next thing is for her to tell me that I have smoked.

I am contemplating divorce because I don't see anything good about her anymore. I have corrected her several times but she won't listen.

I am saying this because it is my heart beat. I need a mature mind to give me candid advice.

Marriage is not by force......... If it works/working, stay.... If not, walk away from the troubles in your life............

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by happney65: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Divorce her fuccccking asss..Dont even think about it..which kain of wahala and Iberism is that?

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Virus99: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rider007:
Not a nof reason bro... convince her u don't...let her stroll with u a times...speak to her in terms if she no stop....stop giving a dame.... clear concise dey say fears......

Here is a mature comment

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by momove4real25(f): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
I hate wood- pecker

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by DavidEsq(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

Wake up from 1am and start doing incantation

Tie red ribbon on ur head and rub white powder on your face

Do it for one week,and see for yourself

She will run away from your life entirely!
grin grin grin grin. She would fear OP may be planning to mine her skull grin

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Dpharisee: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
What she is doing is really destructive to your personality but divorce for now is not the solution if there are kids involved. Ignore the people she reports you to and if any of them cares to ascertain the truth you take them aside and explain to them but not in her presence as she is always ready to make more trouble.

Focus your mind on things that give you joy to avoid developing HBP.
Be yourself always and never allow her to push you into taking actions that are normally alien to you like physically assaulting her.

Reduce exposure to your in-laws if you think they are siding her and not you, tell that your pastor what you are passing through in her hands and ask him and his wife to counsel her on her bad habit because you can't easily correct such women as she has little respect for you.

Use your time more to think of how to improve your life and not spend it thinking about a nagging woman that you can't easily change except she decides to change on her own which may take a long time and who will not stand by you if anything happens to your finances.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by femo122: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Correct her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by tchidi066(f): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
You can still save your marriage, as they say it's not a bed of roses

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by yinkus6750(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Marriage is for better for worse.
Divorce is only on adulterous acts inky.
Manage and correct her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Chiefqueenn(f): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hmmm. What do you want somebody to say? You Neva tire? Do what is best for you oga.
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Divorce her, if she is not willing to learn that not all things got to be spilled to in-laws, pastors etc

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by bigtt76(f): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
How long have you guys been married? Any issue? Do you hangout around smokers? All you guys might need is just patience and holiday away from the maddening crowd. God bless your marriage. Stop thinking about divorce.

kayone6237:

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
LOOK for the nearest TRASH CAN and empty her there
Nowadays Ladies lack Manners.
They NAG at slightest provocation.
If I have my way, NO MAN will ever marry any Lady.

How can a MAN, toil for many years, save up money only to use it to lure a DEVIL home...??
All in the name of marriage....

MEN should rather save up these cash, use such to adopt babies or better still pay off ladies that got pregnant for you.
More so, you can add 2 more wives to the one you already have. This will charge up the entire house, then the competition will start.

We have lost it entirely..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by crisycent: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chai....your wife see you finish. I have to ask, is your wife jobless? Are you jobless? How are things financially at home? These could be the genesis of your problem.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Ziel20: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Any woman that can tarnish ur image publicly is worthless. Chase her outta ur house already.

She doesn't have ur back, just dragging ur legs. And yet not willing to change.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by bigtt76(f): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

iCauseTrouble:
Is she a staff of Sahara reporters?
Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by Isoduwa(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
eezeribe:
It seems your wife was a former journalist working with CNN... Lol
But on a more serious note, didn't you notice this 'reporting' attitude of hers when you were still dating her?

No he was blind then because the pussy was still fresh and tight �

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) by nicepoker101(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bring one of your girlfriends home. Let's see if she will be able to withstand the shock.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Important Things To Discuss Before Marriage / I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi / What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.