Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences (17041 Views)

When You Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / 9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job / 10 Things Nobody Tells You...just Know It's Time To Quit Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Adesiji77: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
How do you feel now? Looking back, is there anything you could have done differently? What helped you to move on? What have you learned within this period? Let us share experiences
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by JECBOSS: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yep. I recently quit my job as a Medical doctor and went into Brick Laying Technology. I'm now a Senior Bricklayer!

12 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by akpur1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
If u are recieving 1million when u quit ur job to start recieving 5million things will be dry i mean broke all u nid that period will be prayers
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by 234GT(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
akpur1: If u are recieving 1million when u quit ur job to start recieving 5million things will be dry i mean broke all u nid that period will be prayers

Meaning?

9 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by akpur1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
U must shed ur skin to move the nxt stage of life if not u will not grow

3 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by deniyor: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
I got a job with a company that offered good money but not the career path I wanted. Shortly after that, I got an offer with another company that was along my career path, but with less money. After considerations, I quit for the career related position. Still think I made the right decision. And its been 18 months now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by akpur1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Well sometimes we humans take decision that will affect us. I am a contractor works with a company and there we get jobs that gives 2million in 6mths but growth there is very limited so i resigned. So ave started to try new key areas in life things and am making good progress actually things been dry but i know there is light @ the end of the tunnel. Becos when a snake or an insect is shedding its old skin it pass through pain, hell that what u get trying to move to the nxt level. Even t.b joshua said the same thing u just nid prayers and hardwork.

7 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by pstdre(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Noooo
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Dollarjunkie: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
No be person wey see job fit work and quit?

Person never see job and you are talking of quitting.

Abeg if you don quit before make you give me the company contact e jo ooooo

26 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by lifestyle1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Following!
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
I recently quit my dream job due to impatience. I regret making that mistake.

1 Like

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Caracta(f): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmmm sad
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by frodobee: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dont kid yourself. The earlier you quit that baboon work, monkey chop work and work for yourself the better.
Let me tell those of you who are bankers; if you put in the time and dedication you put in your banking job into selling recharge cards, in five years you will be the reference point in recharge card and allied business.

16 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by besttop(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
no
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by dridowu: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmmmmm, its has been on my mind 4 like 8mts now to quit my job but am scared , so am yet to quit
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by mkoabiola: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Which kind question b ds?
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
For me, twas simple. Was receivin' 3k before, now moved up to 7k. Please, shout halleluyah for me. My first post ever. grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by msogey(f): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
frodobee: Dont kid yourself. The earlier you quit that baboon work, monkey chop work and work for yourself the better.
Let me tell those of you who are bankers; if you put in the time and dedication you put in your banking job into selling recharge cards, in five years you will be the reference point in recharge card and allied business.
Recharge card? Really? *rme

3 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Xion: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
I quit my job not long ago, not because I found another, but because I've always had this dream of running my own show. Truthfully, it's not been easy but it gives me joy that I'm doing my own thing. My creativity now blooms, unlike when I was working under slave-house conditions.

Someone posted on reasons why you should quit your job recently, it was like the person looked into my life to write the post.

I quit the job "in pursuit of happyness"... Kinda difficult, but definitely no regrets.

14 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by lifestyle1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
ms_ogey:
Recharge card? Really? *rme

YES, any problem with that ? abi you no dey recharge your phone ni ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Tuntheycr7: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
I quit ma job (as a corper earnin N19.800/m ) arnd feb. dis year, since den I neva gat anoda job.
D problem b say dem jux releasd anoda set ystde to join pple at home already. I jux de tink since ystde wen i saw dem 4 TV

8 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by johnwizey: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
I recently quit singin soul muzic to singin lyricless songs cos na im dey pay nw

3 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Gifted4all(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Person never get work u dey talk of quitting.dose of una way quit abeg make una tell us d company make i go apply jare
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Recently I quit my job for another which paid twice what I earned previously. I loved my previous job but need the pay coz I got another baby in the way.

1 Like

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Croix(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
akpur1: U must shed ur skin to move the nxt stage of life if not u will not grow
In Nigeria, half bread is better than buns.
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
frodobee: Dont kid yourself. The earlier you quit that baboon work, monkey chop work and work for yourself the better.
Joke of the year grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Thebrightest(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mine was due to stupendously polobocratic and
syntromoniously fowllic issue which caused copious atrocity propagated by an electroencephallographically irreversible impairement which was flabbergastically sarcastic.

10 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by kingajibola(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
YES but not for another, i just av to take d bold step, cos pple will always advice u not to quit ur job if u av'nt gotten another. Its bin 5months now & i thank God for his grace and provision... I believe i will get a better one very soon.

7 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by vital: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
Actually,I resigned from my place of work to take up a federal appointment,its so boring,the boredom experience is making me to prepare for a hospital trip tmao,its really dealing with me
Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Richy4(m): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2013

i like your boldness. but you are the worst adviser of the year 2013.you really want a banker to quit for a recharge card?

4 Likes

Re: Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences by Dygeasy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
akpur1: If u are recieving 1million when u quit ur job to start recieving 5million things will be dry i mean broke all u nid that period will be prayers
You Still Smoke That Thing Despite My Warning?

Haba!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future / What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? / Will You Return This To Your Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.