Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,836 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

I'll Win Primaries, Whether Direct Or Indirect , Prince Audu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Win Primaries, Whether Direct Or Indirect , Prince Audu (419 Views)

Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes / Faleke: Direct Or Indirect Primaries, Tinubu Will Win 2023 Election / Direct Or Indirect, Tinubu Will Win APC Presidential Primary – SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Win Primaries, Whether Direct Or Indirect , Prince Audu by Kiddo01(m): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2019
A gubernatorial aspirant in Kogi State on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Prince Mustapha Mona Audu, has declared confidence in beating the incumbent Governor, Yahaya Bello, by winning the governorship ticket in the upcoming primary of the party in the state.

Prince Audu who was the second person to purchase the expression of interest form at the APC secretariat in Abuja, urged the party to adopt the primary that the stakeholders were calling for.

“Whether the primary is direct or indirect, I’m not bothered by it. Although it’s good to listen to what the people and stakeholders want, especially since most are leaning towards direct primary, I advise the party to heed the advice given to them. Nonetheless, I do not feel threatened either; and I am sure that whichever one holds, I will win it. It is not a do or die affair,” Audu said.

The son of the late Kogi State Governor, Prince Abubakar Audu, also said he would carry the legacy of his late political icon and father.

The Kogi state governorship primary is slated to hold on August 29.

Re: I'll Win Primaries, Whether Direct Or Indirect , Prince Audu by saheedbadmus(m): 5:27am On Jul 15, 2019
well all i would tell u is to wait till the primary result of out..
Re: I'll Win Primaries, Whether Direct Or Indirect , Prince Audu by Born2Breed(f): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2019
Kiddo01:
A gubernatorial aspirant in Kogi State on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Prince Mustapha Mona Audu, has declared confidence in beating the incumbent Governor, Yahaya Bello, by winning the governorship ticket in the upcoming primary of the party in the state.

Prince Audu who was the second person to purchase the expression of interest form at the APC secretariat in Abuja, urged the party to adopt the primary that the stakeholders were calling for.

“Whether the primary is direct or indirect, I’m not bothered by it. Although it’s good to listen to what the people and stakeholders want, especially since most are leaning towards direct primary, I advise the party to heed the advice given to them. Nonetheless, I do not feel threatened either; and I am sure that whichever one holds, I will win it. It is not a do or die affair,” Audu said.

The son of the late Kogi State Governor, Prince Abubakar Audu, also said he would carry the legacy of his late political icon and father.

The Kogi state governorship primary is slated to hold on August 29.

Is this the guy involved in SUGERBELLY sexcapade?

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Step As 7-year-old Boy Becomes Governor Of Ekiti State For One Day / PHOTOS: Tears As Slain Corp Member Is Buried / Video: Emeka Ihedioha's Task Force Slaps Rochas' Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.