Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (32696 Views)

Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by kayusely70(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Would he yield to advice?
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by NkayStory(f): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
iammo:

Na your lamentation just begin, since you cant tell the difference between saying someone is presently helpless or overwhelmed or lamenting

abeg carry una wailing attitude leave my mention .. perpetual wailing bitter people.

No wailing forms for you cos your lamentatiins are just beginning..,Your iddiotic support for APC has not safe-guarded your region from Fulani onslaught.

More is coming.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by iammo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
NkayStory:

No wailing forms for you cos your lamentatiins are just beginning..,Your iddiotic support for APC has not safe-guarded your region from Fulani onslaught.

More is coming.

is that all sweety ??., that's not enough reason to start crying now.. just check your post on your timeline.. you literally comment 24/7 on Yoruba , APC , Buhari and Tinubu.. isn't it iddiotic you leave and breath Yoruba and Fulani matter even when you claim to hate them, you even pride yourself as distributor of wailers form...... Las las you go dey alright girl..

PS: For your bitterness better go get treated because this one is not normal again, better go swallow diiick before you become the lady in the movie acronym
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Dafemich(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
DrChatNuff:
OLD FOOL Although he's RIGHT.....
Then who is the fool now
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by baganas: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
jlinkd78:
Nnamdi Kalu warned us all but we never believed him. Everything he foretold coming to pass steadily. Thank goodness most of his strong critics are still alive and "enjoying " the mess they all plundered us cos of their one Nigeria stance. Nigeria as presently configured is never gonna work. The Fulanization is real and it's time we all drop our political and selfish inclinations and face this truth.
What is fulanization? Pls explain and how do you think it can be achieved and sustained? Don't panic this is just politics. It's targeted at gullible Nigerians to score a cheap political point. In the end it's only the sponsors of this narrative will gain or lose. It has nothing to do with US!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by awoluyi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
I hope the president will act on the letter as i believe it was written with "third eye."
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by NkayStory(f): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
iammo:

is that all sweety ??., that's not enough reason to start crying now.. just check your post on your timeline.. you literally comment 24/7 on Yoruba , APC , Buhari and Tinubu.. isn't it iddiotic you leave and breath Yoruba and Fulani matter even when you claim to hate them, you even pride yourself as distributor of wailers form...... Las las you go dey alright girl..

PS: For your bitterness better go get treated because this one is not normal again, better go swallow diiick before you become the lady in the movie acronym

Hypocrite stop pretending cos same applies to you...Igbos and yorubas have utter dislike towards each other..No news here and no need being deceitful.

You always find a way to rope Igbos into your narratives on nairaland too so sharrap.

Your useless thiefnubbu being a typical afonja man found a way to include Igbos in his show of shame at Fasoranti's residence so once more,sharapp!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by iammo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
NkayStory:

Hypocrite stop pretending cos same applies to you...Igbos and yorubas have utter dislike towards each other..No news here and no need being deceitful.

You always find a way to rope Igbos into your narratives on nairaland too so sharrap.

Your useless thiefnubbu being a typical afonja man found a way to include Igbos in his show of shame at Fasoranti's residence so once more,sharapp!

why will i have "dislike" Igbos (although i think your guys are highly primitive and only your ladies have bit of sense) .. you can check all my post , i don't care or talk bad about Igbos,.. even Asiwaju Tinubu only made a reference about Evans been a useless notorious kidnapper (which is true) .. he doesnt hate Igbos, just the criminals.. Now you are fuming and calling your next president Chief Bola Tinubu useless.... you better take it back right now
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by NkayStory(f): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
iammo:

why will i have "dislike" Igbos (although i think your guys are highly primitive and only your ladies have bit of sense) .. you can check all my post , i don't care or talk bad about Igbos,.. even Asiwaju Tinubu only made a reference about Evans been a useless notorious kidnapper (which is true) .. he doesnt hate Igbos, just the criminals.. Now you are fuming and calling your next president Chief Bola Tinubu useless.... you better take it back right now

Yeye boy go and eat...na hunger be your problem
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Best147(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
On the 7th day, when God was resting, SATAN rushed and created BUHARI in his own image and likeness cry
Lol.. Y don mad gann
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by nurusystem(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
SanusiGworo:

God bless our fearless baba.
When baba said there was Fulanization, they abused him.
Obasanjo is a fake man
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Duggedised12(f): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Amanda4life: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Im scared nigeria is about to break.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giadom: A Fresh Primary Will Be Conducted In Edo / NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview / Kingsley Moghalu: Why Is Military In Orlu And Not Police?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.