Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (32698 Views)

Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by iammo(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Don't worry. Check this thread well, none of your fellow zombies dared show up because they are not happy with buhari. But not you, the love of mere 30k per month has consumed your conscience and humanity.

When Obj, Soyinka, Ffk and co were wailing about buhari's fulanization agenda, you all asked for their heads.

Few weeks down the line, buhari announced RUGA!!

By the time buhari is through with Nigerians, you particularly will deactivate this moniker in shame.

But there's good news, well meaning Nigerians are ever ready to resist him more than ever whether Yoruba mooslims agree or not

I read all you wrote in an Angry womans voice... whats wrong sweetheart? Its just few hours after a refreshing weekend. Abi Oga no do you well for night...

Straight talk.. all Nigerians are going through is not as a result of buhari or anyone .. just simple of poverty

Increase poverty rate and watch crime rate spike, or sucide skyrocket. And our poverty rate is as a result of anuall 3% population growth and 200 million people actively reling on 2mbp of southern crude... so we can wail all day long or understand The problem like adults and profer The solutions collectively..

So be positive and think of solution and not empty complains like a menstrual cramp little girl

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by adecz: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Buhari that cannot stop violence in
his home state of Katsina,

you want him to come and stop
violence in Ekiti or Abeokuta? sad sad sad sad

The man is only capable of stopping
violence against cows... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=OgunSkullDealer post=80282770][/quote] Was her skull used too? shocked
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2019
Obasanjo should Shut Up, Was their No Violence During his as President
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by tyup(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2019
TooNoisy:
In terms of security, the current situation is very scary. Things CANNOT continue like this for another year. Buhari either calls these herdsmen to order or things will really get out of hand. The other tribes are not stupid and will not allow these herdsmen to take over their land.

Unfortunately for Buhari, the entire South and the Middle Belt are united this time around. His Fulani herdsmen cannot win this one.

middle belt you say? of all middle belt only benue is saying No to herdsmen even so called jos have dissapointed big time

Nigeria is in shackles
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Glorymax: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2019
Yes he has written and suggested that the government should hold another dialogue. Many dialogues has been held with recommendations, and none implemented.
Not being a pessimist, I doubt even if a hundred more dialogues are held, nothing might come out different from the previous ones. Why waste the lean resources for yet another dialogue. We should go back, dust up several recommendations made previously and begin implementation.
Let us go back to the status quo before the first military coup. I am against convening any new dialogue in any name. Instead let us reach the precipice and whoever survives it, let them live on.

Shall we avoid going to war for fear of death? No. It's true that wars can only be settled on a round table. Hence, the reason for proffering use of dialogue but sometimes fighting is necessary to settle some matters.

Let God's will be done

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Gazzy88(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2019
Dave0116:
Wetin CONSIGN me?
e go consign you when they kill one of your relatives.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2019
Everyday warning, warning, warning and More warnings. Bullshiit!! angry who is he warning? his grandson?

they should start the war Already.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Madakiss666(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Jwonder:
grin grin Hope he wrote that letter in Hausa Language because Buhari no fit read ooh!!
Lolz... now i know u're the one writing those trash Buhari is spitting everyday
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Duggedised12(f): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2019
kunleweb:

cheesy Okay maami. I'm heavily pained by the death of the woman o. Not just an ordinary woman a fine woman of noble blood. Ki no a ma she bayii to ri oloun.
i not yoruba and stop playing around, this affects us all you know.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Madakiss666(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
He should be writing to Tinubu cuz he's the one that is really ruling Nigeria. Buhari is just a puppet, an emaciated puppet, but a puppet nonetheless.
Ahhhh... ashe kun tsani Tinubu ne ke ruling Nijiriya
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Dave0116(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2019
Gazzy88:
e go consign you when they kill one of your relatives.
that won't happen bro... I didn't vote and am glad I didn't so those of you voted should enjoy your next level
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by follock007(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2019
Prince of Persia
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by longayink: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
Does a determined Jihadist look at what the rest of the world are saying against him?

Buhari told fellow Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he wouldn't relent until Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes are used all over Nigeria.

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by kunleweb: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Duggedised12:
i not yoruba and stop playing around, this affects us all you know.

cheesy Okay mummy
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
On the 7th day, when God was resting, SATAN rushed and created BUHARI in his own image and likeness cry
This one just make my day!
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by AmTruth: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
The Challenge of insecurity should not be thrown on the Fulani or Boko Haram alone. It's all about lost of moral values and right conscience across Nigeria. For you can't blame the Fulani herdsmen on cult clashes that led to several lost of lives in state like Rivers State and Co. You can't blame the Fulani herdsmen in the South east like the Ozubulu killing in Anambra state and several murder/kidnapping of people paying visit from abroad. Or blame the herdsmen for the several murder cases of the Yahoo boys in the South West. It's an unfortunate situation and blame it more on the parents and traditional leaders. Who truly know the harm all this criminal do and keep mute until it gets out of hand, then they begin to blame the government. I also blame it mostly on the state government who do nothing about their criminal citizens just to wait for the federal government after receiving the security votes.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2019
iammo:

I read all you wrote in an Angry womans voice... whats wrong sweetheart? Its just few hours after a refreshing weekend. Abi Oga no do you well for night...

Straight talk.. all Nigerians are going through is not as a result of buhari or anyone .. just simple of poverty

Increase poverty rate and watch crime rate spike, or sucide skyrocket. And our poverty rate is as a result of anuall 3% population growth and 200 million people actively reling on 2mbp of southern crude... so we can wail all day long or understand The problem like adults and profer The solutions collectively..

So be positive and think of solution and not empty complains like a menstrual cramp little girl

Yes I am angry because of the insecurities in the land. No one is safe. Even those in their remote villages are not. Is it poverty that drives fulani herdsmen to kill people people in their farms? Is it poverty that made them raze down entire communities in enugu, Imo, abia, eboyin, Delta, Ondo, Oyo, ekiti and the whole of middle belt because they want to forcefully take their lands for grazing?

Is it poverty that empowered all the northern groups issuing threats and ultimatums while dss looks away? Is it poverty that enabled dss to invite the massob leader who asked Igbos to protect themselves while romancing all the myetti Allah group and other northern groups who issued threats to Nigerians?

Yes, it was poverty that made myetti Allah take responsibility openly for some of these crimes while the government look away?

Obviously, poverty is the reason why you can't reason rationally but my friend listen, I'm not poor and I'm not hungry, so our reasoning will always be different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by AmTruth: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
No wonder Tinubu asked whether the killer kidnapper Evans is a Fulani herdsman. Killing is killing it doesn't matter the tribe
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Shila16: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
densiks:
Nigeria desperately needs a leadership that can/will douse the ethnic & religious tensions that are currently rising to higher pitches than ever witnessed in recent times.

Time & again, Buhari has proven to be unable to think and function like a unifier,rather he’s quickly turning the presidency to an herdsmen club.

I’m afraid things could get out of hand soon if nothing drastic is done immediately & the consequences are completely unimaginable.

Well meaning Nigerians and leaders at all levels who value human life must all rise up to stop this carnage and degradation of humanity that is sweeping over the land.

No ethnic group or religious sect is more important than another if we must continue in this forced marriage.

And for Obasanjo,I suspect he’s an agent of the CIA,his statements on national issues have a way of playing out.
I honestly want it to escalate to the extent that they will be unprecedented bloodshed that will eventually lead to the breaking up of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by iammo(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Yes I am angry because of the insecurities in the land. No one is safe. Even those in their remote villages are not. Is it poverty that drives fulani herdsmen to kill people people in their farms? Is it poverty that made them raze down entire communities in enugu, Imo, abia, eboyin, Delta, Ondo, Oyo, ekiti and the whole of middle belt because they want to forcefully take their lands for grazing?

Is it poverty that empowered all the northern groups issuing threats and ultimatums while dss looks away? Is it poverty that enabled dss to invite the massob leader who asked Igbos to protect themselves while romancing all the myetti Allah group and other northern groups who issued threats to Nigerians?

Yes, it was poverty that made myetti Allah take responsibility openly for some of these crimes while the government look away?

Obviously, poverty is the reason why you can't reason rationally but my friend listen, I'm not poor and I'm not hungry, so our reasoning will always be different.

Just about everything you wrote is about complain complain complain like a shallow toddler, yes it is poverty but sure you ain't knowledgeable to see the connection... so keep lamenting and decieving yourself you ain't poor grin Seriously only a broke angry Woman would brag about financial worth on faceless forum

Difference between a poor woman and a rich guy or an elite class or the masses:

One talks always about Solutions and capitalises on it while the other cry wail, blame others till the kpef

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by longayink: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Obasanjo,

Nigeria was restructured by northern elements such that a president Obasanjo can even write letters to a President Obasanjo to change style.

Obasanjo wrote to President Jonathan to change style.

Obasanjo was sleeping in the AFRC when Arewa soldiers created 20 new units on one region, but created a meagre 17 units in the two southern regions.

That rogue political structure gave absolute powers to the Fulani. Unfortunately, perhaps 90% of southern Nigerians don't understand the fraud in the political structure, and how the structure gets huge political powers to the Fulani.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by bendike: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=OgunSkullDealer post=80282770][/quote]
Who is this sweet girl? grin
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by bendike: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Gandollaar:

"Obviously, poverty is the reason why you can't reason rationally but my friend listen, I'm not poor and I'm not hungry, so our reasoning will always be different."
HAI CHAI CHAI!
Upper cut! Knee to the balls grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by icankel: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Is unfortunate those our so called leaders who can speak for us are behind Bubu, ppl like Orji Uzor Kalu, Lawan, and the rest
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by bigfish3k: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2019
jlinkd78:
Nnamdi Kalu warned us all but we never believed him. Everything he foretold coming to pass steadily. Thank goodness most of his strong critics are still alive and "enjoying " the mess they all plundered us cos of their one Nigeria stance. Nigeria as presently configured is never gonna work. The Fulanization is real and it's time we all drop our political and selfish inclinations and face this truth.

will yoruba muslims agree with u? they are just looking at the religious gains but not the bloodshed
u need to see them supporting what they once hated under jonathan, i was shocked.

the thing tire me, i have never seen this kind of hypocrisy before
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by Lovelive: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
On the 7th day, when God was resting, SATAN rushed and created BUHARI in his own image and likeness cry
You made my day. I can't stop laughing.
God bless you Sir.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by SoNature(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2019
kunleweb:
Its too late. You joined in enthroning him. We warned you. Have some shame.

Yes, that's because Jonathan was a total disaster
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by kunleweb: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
SoNature:

Yes, that's because Jonathan was a total disaster

Na so. Unquote me.
Re: Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria by ebilomaofficial1: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tell that to atiku,remember after losing presidential primaries to goodluck jonathan he sweared that the country with know no peace and that's how it all started.
Think carefully before you lip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giadom: A Fresh Primary Will Be Conducted In Edo / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.