Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,015 members, 7,863,680 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life (33460 Views)

Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by davillian(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is how hard working people spend their money.

1 Like

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by datola: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wow
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Destroyerofyeeb: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Which one is tribalism now, only stating the fact here
post=80295356:

STOP THIS young man!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM Plsssss!

It won't take our country anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Which Forbes said Otedola is worth $300k? grin

Ibadan Forbes

cheesy
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by magicminister: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
So all the rich yeebow noise makers in his villagers could not help him? They'd rather be spraying money to oppress themselves at parties

@lalasticlala
@seun

Let’s report tribalism and hate whenever and wherever we see it on Nl.

I’d advise moderators to incentivize this bu rewarding the highest reporter on a quarterly basis.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
THE HELPER OF THE HELPLESS
THE DEFENDER OF THE DEFENCELESS

GOD BLESS YOU MR OTEDOLA
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
post=80295332:
We thank God for your life Mr Christian.

Some Lazy youths are busy arguing about Otedola's networth. instead of them to get busy and get something going in their lives.

SMH!

Gbenu soun
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by adedayoa2(f): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
post=80295356:

STOP THIS young man!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM Plsssss!

It won't take our country anywhere.
but he is right

3 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by iammo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin

NkayStory my friend... you see with all of una yeebow noise and hatred, yoruba is still your savior after God

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by wink2015(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
kidap:
Christian Chukwu, former Super Eagles coach, says he lack words to use in thanking Femi Otedola, billionaire businessman, for footing his medical bill.

Through the assistance of Otedola, Chukwu, who was down with prostrate cancer, underwent a surgery at Wellington Hospital in London.

Otedola had issued him a cheque of $50,000 ahead of the medical trip.

When he visited the billionaire upon his return to the country, Chukwu said after God, Otedola is the next person in his life.

“Otedola has made me, I can play football again. If you saw me before I left for London, you won’t believe I’ll be here talking to you. I think I won’t be making a mistake if I say after God, it’s Otedola in my life,” he said.

“I had many complications and I couldn’t walk. When I heard Otedola brought out money for my treatment, I marvelled because in my circle, we didn’t know him before then. We have people with us but maybe they forgot or it’s not in their character (to help). I don’t know how to thank Otedola enough, God bless him.”

Lilian, Chukwu’s wife, who was with him, said God used Otedola to bring her husband back to life.

Earlier, Otedola had said he was glad to have been of help to the sportsman, saying assisting people is his way of life.

He said while some of his friends could spend N50 million on champagne, he would rather spend money on people.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/15/after-god-its-otedola-in-my-life-says-christian-chukwu/

CHRISTIAN CHUKWU DON FINISH BEFORE !

If not for the public spirited individual like Otedola !

But what about all those big Igbo business men with their dollars and pound sterlings.

Those that are claiming to be the DEVELOPERS OF LAGOS !

Why are they not giving out something from their abundance !

If I borrow a language from Phino the musician DOLLAR DOLLAR RAIN ! POUND STERLING ! CHEERFUL GIVER !

6 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Icon79(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Amen!

As the scripture says, "He that waters shall himself be watered".

O pari

festacman:
May God replenish Otedola's account.

1 Like

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
adedayoa2:
but he is right
Okay ma!

1 Like

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by xykms101: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
So Christian church can't foot his medical bill?
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yoruba to the rescue always since the 1840BC
You can argue with your keyboard o shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Antoeni(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Stupid IPOB, MASSOB And Ohaneze Ndi Igbo are Nowhere to be Found

6 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Lexusgs430: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
I hear those UK hospitals can perform miracles...... No wonder Buhari spends our dollars, been a health tourist. Rather than fix our health sector, that is in a state of coma........
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Osarenoma1993(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
If something serious do you eh, na dat time of ur life ü go knw those wey truly love you.

1 Like

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by mrchineke: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
JSnw:
Yoruba rescuing Igbos from death since the 1840BC

You can argue with your keyboard o shocked

Yoruba should stop this nonsense jare!!! Though I love Xtian Chukwu and Michael Okala and Aloysius Atuegbu, Christian Madu , Adokie Amesimaka

Green Eagles 1980!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by mrchineke: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
So all the rich yeebow noise makers in his village could not help him? They'd rather be spraying money to oppress themselves at parties.

Na the only thing dem sabi be that, BRAGGING!!!

7 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Enuoyan:
Please I need your advice, people….

I just got an invitation email for an interview tomorrow somewhere on the mainland

Meanwhile my office at the moment is somewhere in Victoria Island and my boss monitors us like children

Please, I urgently need a strong LIE/STORY to package for my boss to allow me leave the office, without suspecting my plan

I promise to compensate whoever has the strongest storyline

Try and call your boss today that you just started feeling uneasiness, headaches and pains all over your body and it's affecting your breathing.Tell him you will have to go to the hospital tomorrow to go know what's wrong.. I hope it works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by smileyoo: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Thank you Otedollar, the only good yoruba man
lol. money rules the world.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by madjune(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
DJ Cuppy spends cake on people.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
The gift of life is precious.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by simplesearch: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Enuoyan:

I just got an invitation email for an interview tomorrow somewhere on the mainland

Meanwhile my office at the moment is somewhere in Victoria Island and my boss monitors us like children

Please, I urgently need a strong LIE/STORY to package for my boss to allow me leave the office, without suspecting my plan

Only Truth will set you free, lie will land you in hell. Just call or text your boss late tonight or early tomorrow morning, that you kindly request his permission to be absent from work tomorrow on personal ground. If he said 'NO' you can weigh your options and see if going will be worth it or not, otherwise don't take the risk.

1 Like

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by akinboyo: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
You're making a hell of mistake if you say the only good Yoruba man[b][/b]. Go and check records.
FuckThaMod:
Thank you Otedollar, the only good yoruba man
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Enuoyan: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
simplesearch:

Only Truth will set you free, lie will land you in hell. Just call or text your boss late tonight or early tomorrow morning, that you kindly request his permission to be absent from work tomorrow on personal ground. If he said 'NO' you can weigh your options and see if going will be worth it or not, otherwise don't take the risk.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by akinboyo: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
That is to barbaric!!! Stop this non-sense.
Antoeni:
Stupid IPOB, MASSOB And Ohaneze Ndi Igbo are Nowhere to be Found
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by GenFunction: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
emeijeh:
In other words, fück Pinnick abi?
....YES NOW...Pinnick own na to dey attend AY LIVE upandan

1 Like

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Infinityk: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why didn't anambra billionaires help him
Why did a poor afonja help him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by iberrylee(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Enuoyan:

1. You can fake receiving a call that your apartment is on fire, OR
2. Send someone a message telling him/her to call you at so so time which you will make sure you're with your boss that particular time, the person will be telling you that your mother came from the village and since she met your door locked she has been outside waiting since
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by amaridigital(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Over #18m. That's a heluva lot of money! Good people don't care about tribe, race, color or Creed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hard To Turn Down England – Fikayo Tomori Tells Nigerians / Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud? / Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.