Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life (33458 Views)

Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Enuoyan: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
iberrylee:

1. You can fake receiving a call that your apartment is on fire, OR
2. Send someone a message telling him/her to call you at so so time which you will make sure you're with your boss that particular time, the person will be telling you that your mother came from the village and since she met your door locked she has been outside waiting since

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, oga ooooo
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Enemyofpeace: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yorubas 9-0 Igbos. Christian Chukwu says so cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Infinityk: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why didn't your anambla billionaires help him?
Lol your brother says after God, its a Yoruba man
I guess anambla billionaires are too rich to pay for their dying brother
Hahaha chest beaters
tundebricklayer

2 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Enemyofpeace: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
So all the rich yeebow noise makers in his village could not help him? [b]They'd rather be spraying money to oppress [/b]themselves at parties.
after crime that's the next thing they are known for, showing off

3 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by civilserva: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by magzey: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
NameChecker:
Where is likes of Andy Uba & Arthur Eze?
hmm those one na people? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Maestroedem001: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Enuoyan:
Please I need your advice, people….

I just got an invitation email for an interview tomorrow somewhere on the mainland

Meanwhile my office at the moment is somewhere in Victoria Island and my boss monitors us like children

Please, I urgently need a strong LIE/STORY to package for my boss to allow me leave the office, without suspecting my plan
I promise to compensate whoever has the strongest storyline
Simply call in sick 2day against tomorrow no problem here at all
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by phonemakemoney: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
A Yoruba Man helped an Ibo ban, this Is a lesson to those tribalism bigots that use hate and division instead of love and unity.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by FuckThaMod: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
post=80295332:
We thank God for your life Mr Christian.
Thank you Mr Ote$, the defender of the defenceless.
He that waters shall himself be watered".

May God make us a source of joy to people in this life.

Some Lazy youths are busy arguing about Otedola's networth. instead of them to get busy and get something going in their lives.

SMH!
Who let dogs out!? shocked
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by luvme0702: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Talk to a doctor friend to quickly prepare a medical report for you. Send a message very early to your boss that you are not feeling too strong and would love to see your doctor. Switch off your phone after that. Switch it on once you're done with the interview. quote author=Enuoyan post=80295251]Please I need your advice, people….

I just got an invitation email for an interview tomorrow somewhere on the mainland

Meanwhile my office at the moment is somewhere in Victoria Island and my boss monitors us like children

Please, I urgently need a strong LIE/STORY to package for my boss to allow me leave the office, without suspecting my plan

I promise to compensate whoever has the strongest storyline[/quote]
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by HAKYN1: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
civilserva:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

Story for gods
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by erinalex: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
So all the rich yeebow noise makers in his village could not help him? They'd rather be spraying money to oppress themselves at parties.

And they will also spend their time and energy to discuss TINUBU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by sinola(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is exactly what i am saying....which tithe paying pass this one and i am very sure God is well pleased with this kind gesture.God bless you,Otedola.

1 Like

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Tamasaba: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Which Forbes said Otedola is worth $300k? grin
d post has been deleted. By d mods of course. Did I break any rule?
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Unconquerable: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Femi looks like a good man. God bless him even more.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by doctore212(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tell ur mother or sister to call your boss tonight informing him that you were rushed to hospital due to severe malaria and gastroenteritis. grin
Enuoyan:

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by MobilityExpress: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
amaridigital:
Over #18m. That's a heluva lot of money! Good people don't care about tribe, race, color or Creed.

18m? No, he spent over 30m on him. Otedollar Issa big god grin
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Babzrockman: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Thank you Otedollar, the only good yoruba man

Bad mouth spotted... Y ur father who isn't a yoruba man came out to pay..

2 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Rubicon67(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
FuckThaMod:

A very stupid statement to make. Must you tribalise everything? Someone is expressing his profound gratitude and you are here spewing nonsense. We're you not there when he was sick?

3 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by worldclass68(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Enuoyan:

Call ur boss tonight, and tell him you won't be coming to work tomorrow, reason ur mum/dad is terribly sick, at a critical condition and ur attention is ungently needed, tell him to spare u a day , tell him if possible u should leave tonight, to sort things out asap..
If I were ur boss's I'll allow that anyway.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
erinalex:

And they will also spend their time and energy to discuss TINUBU.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by chibyk92: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
In some part of abia state, OTE means "uncle". So in summary his living out his name.. “Uncledollar!“..May ur dollar never run dry sir!.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by TempleHouse: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
FuckThaMod:
T
You mean the only good Yoruba man to help Igbo man despite very many Igbo millionaires that are good for Nothing...

4 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by kponkedenge(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
NameChecker:
Something is telling me that the guy that is always spamming every page with fake MTN bonus & sport bet prediction is a Nairaland Mod that was sacked

grin grin grin
Was any nairaland mod sacked recently?
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by MobilityExpress: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tamasaba:
d post has been deleted. By d mods of course. Did I break any rule?

Yes and no. Yes because of Rule 8 I think. No, because they didn't ban your account.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by LZAA: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
So all the rich yeebow noise makers in his village could not help him? They'd rather be spraying money to oppress themselves at parties.

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by FuckThaMod: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Babzrockman:

Bad mouth spotted... Y ur father who isn't a yoruba man came out to pay..
My father is a bad Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Ayomaitama(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
Foolish man. You have been playing for Clubs and Nigeria for so many years and you have always been rewarded with cash gifts yet you don't have reserve to treat yourself until Otedola came to your rescue.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by NkayStory(f): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
iammo:
grin

NkayStory my friend... you see with all of una yeebow noise and hatred, yoruba is still your savior after God

So??...dont Amadi Chima on twitter help ountless yoruba folks there besieging him for money??..abeggi go rest....God will bless Otedola,but not wicked yoruba muslims like you lots who eats wickedness 24/7
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Godbless him plenty
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Greatzeus(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Imagine,you never know where your helper will come from,stop being so f ucking tribalistic,you uncouth home training lacking kids angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud? / Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final / Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.