Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life (33461 Views)

Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Omeleyi: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tuale Otedola, the man with a golden heart. Thank you sir
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by daviesmania(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
God bless that man
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
I will join Christian Chukwu in showing his appreciation to Mr. Otedola for his humanitarian and life saving gesture. It seems like Mr. Otedola is one of the few Nigerians of means that truly understands money principles...as you give so shall you receive. Do you ever wonder why rich folks [Oprah, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc] in civilized societies give away so much money for charity causes. They know that when your hands are open-not closed or clasped-to give, then more money will come in because you hands are open to receive. But when your hands are closed, you can't rceive with a closed hand. Once again, thanks and KUDOS to Mr. Otedola for his generosity and May GOD continue to bless and shower him with love and HIS mercies all the days of his life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by segun18(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
God bless you Egbon Femi Otedola.

May the Lord richly bless you.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by tundey4all(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
"Olowo t'on fowo sanu"
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by grandstar(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
All those tribal warriors should learn from this!

We are all from the same God. It's a brown roof man that helped his Igbo brother.

It was Otunba Balogun that helped Ekwueme during the civil war when he escaped to the East. Otunba Balogun collected his rent during the period of the war and gave the entire amount collected to Ekwueme when he returned.

We should be like our heavenly father, " who makes the sun rise on good and bad people and rain fall on good people and those who are not good".

4 Likes

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by grandstar(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Thank you Otedollar, the only good yoruba man

What of Otunba Balogun, founder of FCMB bank, who collected the rent of the house of an Igbo man, his neighbour abandoned in Lagos during the civil war.

When the Igbo man returned, he gave the man all the money.

In 1981 or thereabouts, Otunba Balogun needed a banking license to set up FCMB but officials were frustrating him as they had never given a Nigerian such a licence before probably believing Oyinbos are the only ones that can do the job.

By then however, his then neighbour was now the No. 2 man in the country. The rest is history. Goodnight Alex Ekeueme. the

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Stanbaba30: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Just tell me how Otedola wouldn't get blessed? Just imagine how much he has spent on Coacheela..,hmmm! My God in Heaven will bless you Oga Otedola. Lord please bless me that I might also be a blessing to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by jadams: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
The Good Lord truly works in mysterious ways .
It is now an undisputable fact that the Yoruba is truly a blessed race.
Over the weekend, these same callous and wicked ibos were happy over the killings in some parts of the Southwest .
Yet an ibo of substance still said after God, it is a Yoruba man in his life .
The ibo tribalistic e-warriors shall know no peace.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
FuckThaMod:

glory be to God if the only good Yoruba man can helped man that have many good men ..........
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by ssogundele(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Enuoyan:
Please I need your advice, people….

I just got an invitation email for an interview tomorrow somewhere on the mainland

Meanwhile my office at the moment is somewhere in Victoria Island and my boss monitors us like children

Please, I urgently need a strong LIE/STORY to package for my boss to allow me leave the office, without suspecting my plan

I promise to compensate whoever has the strongest storyline

Don't bother for I'm also on nairaland and I knew your moniker here. So I'll meet you tomorrow at the office.
Addendum. Is any nler looking for a job? The op's position is now officially vacant. Send your CV
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Ebendo123(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
I don't know why I don't like that man in the middle with white goatee.
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by laudate: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
So all the rich yeebow noise makers in his village could not help him? They'd rather be spraying money to oppress themselves at parties.

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by zolacoded(m): 4:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Enuoyan:
Please I need your advice, people….

I just got an invitation email for an interview tomorrow somewhere on the mainland

Meanwhile my office at the moment is somewhere in Victoria Island and my boss monitors us like children

Please, I urgently need a strong LIE/STORY to package for my boss to allow me leave the office, without suspecting my plan

I promise to compensate whoever has the strongest storyline
And what if your boss is a Nairalander, who knows you with ur username

grin grin grin
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by laudate: 4:17am On Jul 16, 2019
wink2015:
CHRISTIAN CHUKWU DON FINISH BEFORE !

If not for the public spirited individual like Otedola !

But what about all those big Igbo business men with their dollars and pound sterlings.

Those that are claiming to be the DEVELOPERS OF LAGOS !

Why are they not giving out something from their abundance !

If I borrow a language from Phino the musician DOLLAR DOLLAR RAIN ! POUND STERLING ! CHEERFUL GIVER !

May God continue to bless and replenish Otedola. Have you forgotten that Fashola also sponsored the medical bills of the popular actress Ngozi Nwosu in 2013, when she needed to go abroad for treatment?

Ngozi Nwosu set for surgery as Fashola doles out N4.5m. ...

Fashola, on Monday, donated N4.5 million to Nwosu's cause for medical attention. Nwosu requires about N6 million for a kidney transplant and treatment of heart related diseases. The transplant and treatment will be done in the United Kingdom.https://theeagleonline.com.ng/ngozi-nwosu-set-for-surgery-as-fashola-doles-out-n4-5m/amp/ .
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by benjanny(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Man is God to man.Thank you Otedollar
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by robosky02(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Where is uzo kalu money

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Enuoyan: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
zolacoded:

And what if your boss is a Nairalander, who knows you with ur username

grin grin grin

My guy, this name ehn.......no one on earth sabi me with am ooo. It is sooo anonymous!!!

1 Like

Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by zolacoded(m): 3:43am On Jul 17, 2019
Enuoyan:

My guy, this name ehn.......no one on earth sabi me with am ooo. It is sooo anonymous!!!
kaiii..... u must be a very good bad sharp guy ooo grin
Re: Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life by Nostradamus: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
magicminister:

I’d advise moderators to incentivize this bu rewarding the highest reporter on a quarterly basis.
with soft drinks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud? / Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup / Premier League Introduce 'head-to-head' Rule For 2019/20 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.