Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail (3824 Views)

How The Southwest Will Vote In 2023 / Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram / Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by dhdeue(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Recently, i have been seeing some comments on Nairaland and these kind of comments increases day by day. It looks like the NL users responsible for this are sponsored by some politicians to cause havoc on Nairaland because the way they mention "Yoruba Muslim" "Yoruba Christian" , you will think something like that exist in real life. Some even go to the extent of creating new account with Yoruba names, call themselves Yoruba and start spitting lies, accusations, trying their best to divide the Yoruba nation along religion line.

They are dumb to believe that it is only the Muslims in SW that support APC or Buhari. They have said many funny, dumb, foolish and ludicrous things, some are "Yoruba muslim want to islamise SW" "Yoruba muslim is happy with Fulani herdsmen" "Yoruba Muslims are angry because Yoruba Christian is the VP" and more dumb things alike. These got me to think that if we still have this kind of dumb people like this in the country, how will this country move forward? None of these people can face a normal Yoruba man or woman in real life and tell him " Yoruba Muslims want to islamise you or it is only Yoruba Muslims supporting Buhari", he or she may be called a mad man or just get ignored or better still, receive a slap or two.

This made me to open this thread to highlight while their effort will be in futility.

1? An average Yoruba family consist of both Christians and Muslims. It is only in Yoruba land that you will have the Husband as a Muslim and the Wife as a christian and vice versa. For instance, i am a christian, my mum is a church worker, my dad is an Alhaji, i have siblings who are Muslims and i have some who are Christians, one of my sister is married to a deeper life member, with my Alhaji dad present at the wedding. How do these dumb people now expect us to start fighting each other? This is more than dumb. Even Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare, all of them will still have some Muslims in their family, so as for the Alfas in SW.

2)Lets now assume the whole family practices one religion, do you think a Yoruba man will pick a fight with someone because he practice
a different religion? An average Yoruba person is religious tolerant. The Yoruba are the only people in the country with diverse religion yet live peacefully. If you even look at the SW political scene, it is evident that Yoruba is one. APC leader Tinubu is a Muslim, his wife is a RCCG Pastor, Osinbajo, Sanwo Olu, Ambode are christains, Fashola a muslim, Aregbesola is a devoted Muslim, but you see that all these people roll well. We do not care what religion you practice, that is why SW is for everyone, that is why some set of people cannot stay in their region but troop to SW to enjoy this freedom of association and religion.

This is to educate the people writing about " Yoruba Muslims" "Yoruba Christian" to stop wasting their time, it is an effort in futility, it started on here and it will end on Nairaland. Yoruba is one.

CC: Lalasticlala Mynd44

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by Herdsmen: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Reality check::::Dreamer!!

Op wake from your slumber...

That's all.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by oilPUSSY(f): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Delusion!

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by oyebanji44: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Don't mind those ibos.biafra have been on their lips . Was there anything to stop them? Certainly none, so why hate? The hearts of the yorubas bleed more for their fellow human beings not to talk of fellow citizens unlike their counterpart the ibos who's hearts filled with hate.Well,l'm tired of their petty jealousies against the yorubas. Maybe because the ibos had no militarily and politically leg to stand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by Oshin56(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Unity will stand and divided will fall. Are you sure of this that SW are not divide.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by lordparcel: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ok

6 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by selemempe: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lol...the recent election were 53% voted APC and 47% voted Pdp shows clearly that there is a political divide in the south west.

13 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by Zikora1000(f): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
You know it's funny to see Yorubas accusing Igbos of hate. Hate that the Yorubas started and initiated all because they want to oust Gej to bring In the current monster in Aso rock. Ineffectual Buffon, clueless animal, they called him and his supporters all sort of bad names that a text book can be written about their hate speech. Now that it is being served to them from all angles , they are suddenly accusing other people of causing disunity among the Yorubas

27 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by lordkush: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
selemempe:
Lol...the recent election were 53% voted APC and 47% voted Pdp shows clearly that there is a political divide in the south west.
ishak akintola. and other Yoruba Muslims 're jittery

15 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by horsepower101: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Igbo hate is the only thing that truly unites Yorubas.

I opened a thread with my old account explaining this dynamic.

Yorubas need a boogeyman to help them stay united. Someone that they can hate together.

The moment you take out igbos from the picture, they will be forced to look at each other. Trust me they won’t like what they see.

It will be Kiriji war 2.0.

Thank the igbos for uniting Yorubas.

18 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by mike404(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
dhdeue:
Recently, i have been seeing some comments on Nairaland and these kind of comments increases day by day. It looks like the NL users responsible for this are sponsored by some politicians to cause havoc on Nairaland because the way they mention "Yoruba Muslim" "Yoruba Christian" , you will think something like that exist in real life. Some even go to the extent of creating new account with Yoruba names, call themselves Yoruba and start spitting lies, accusations, trying their best to divide the Yoruba nation along religion line.

They are dumb to believe that it is only the Muslims in SW that support APC or Buhari. They have said many funny, dumb, foolish and ludicrous things, some are "Yoruba muslim want to islamise SW" "Yoruba muslim is happy with Fulani herdsmen" "Yoruba Muslims are angry because Yoruba Christian is the VP" and more dumb things alike. These got me to think that if we still have this kind of dumb people like this in the country, how will this country move forward? None of these people can face a normal Yoruba man or woman in real life and tell him " Yoruba Muslims want to islamise you or it is only Yoruba Muslims supporting Buhari", he or she may be called a mad man or just get ignored or better still, receive a slap or two.

This made me to open this thread to highlight while their effort will be in futility.

1? An average Yoruba family consist of both Christians and Muslims. It is only in Yoruba land that you will have the Husband as a Muslim and the Wife as a christian and vice versa. For instance, i am a christian, my mum is a church worker, my dad is an Alhaji, i have siblings who are Muslims and i have some who are Christians, one of my sister is married to a deeper life member, with my Alhaji dad present at the wedding. How do these dumb people now expect us to start fighting each other? This is more than dumb. Even Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare, all of them will still have some Muslims in their family, so as for the Alfas in SW.

2)Lets now assume the whole family practices one religion, do you think a Yoruba man will pick a fight with someone because he practice
a different religion? An average Yoruba person is religious tolerant. The Yoruba are the only people in the country with diverse religion yet live peacefully. If you even look at the SW political scene, it is evident that Yoruba is one. APC leader Tinubu is a Muslim, his wife is a RCCG Pastor, Osinbajo, Sanwo Olu, Ambode are christains, Fashola a muslim, Aregbesola is a devoted Muslim, but you see that all these people roll well. We do not care what religion you practice, that is why SW is for everyone, that is why some set of people cannot stay in their region but troop to SW to enjoy this freedom of association and religion.

This is to educate the people writing about " Yoruba Muslims" "Yoruba Christian" to stop wasting their time, it is an effort in futility, it started on here and it will end on Nairaland. Yoruba is one.

CC: Lalasticlala Mynd44
TRASH

18 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by nuban07(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Well said...Yorubas are one

5 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by kayusely70(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
We know those behind the futile antics, you cant use religion to cause disaffection among us. In my family we have those who practise both religion we partake jointly during festivals with love and affection. So that cat cant fly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by selemempe: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
kayusely70:
We know those behind the futile antics, you cant use religion to cause disaffection among us. In my family we have those who practise both religion we partake jointly during festivals with love and affection. So that cat cant fly.
if its not flying, why open this thread? Why does muric always defend the rights of yoruba muslims against yoruba christians? Why does yoruba christians like obj and yoruba muslims like tinubu? Why does ur votes get divided 50 /50 along religioua lines?

11 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by HimName: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Watch how meats from the camp of low priced Atiku's slaves will evade here to vent anger and wash the entire thread with lies.

Na sidan look fit dem. But if u care to send someone reanalizing his reason of existence, just call am !POB.

D name na plaque wey nobody dey wan relate with.

E dey pain enter bone grin

3 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by YorubaHero12: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
selemempe:
if its not flying, why open this thread? Why does muric always defend the rights of yoruba muslims against yoruba christians? Why does yoruba christians like obj and yoruba muslims like tinubu? Why does ur votes get divided 50 /50 along religioua lines?

I don’t know if you IPOB are with functional brains or you just spout rubbish like someone under an influence. From time immemorial Yoruba practiced a diverse politics where everyone is entitled to his belief and supports whoever he/she likes.

Awolowo was the Yoruba image and he was a Christian, we all rallied around him and the issue of division along religious line is in the figment of the imaginations of the Igbos only.

Yes, we have MURIC which most times advocates the right of Muslims and CAN that advocated for the Christian rights, does that means there is division in Yorubaland??

I always laugh hard when you hateful beings tried dividing Yoruba along religious line coz you’re just wasting your unprecious time online, how do you break the bond between people that see eachother as one?? How do you break a people that are Yoruba first before religion? How do you break people that cherish their language and speak it with honor anywhere they find themselves? How do you break the bond between people that respects people choice irrespective of the religious affiliation? How do you break the bond between people that accommodate strangers and give them equal right?

@the OP
The OP needn’t open a topic on this matter, coz the kids online propagating Yoruba division are paid online goons who don’t have the intellectual capacity to entertain any narrative about the indivisibility of the Yoruba people. They are like robot programmed to regurgitate the same echo of Yoruba Muslim and other jargons by their paymaster.

This unfortunate people speak the same, have the same magnitude of hate, troll the same, and are deficient in thinking with equal dosage of stupidity.

Let them continue in their hate fantasy, or how will Nairaland make their pay if these nusisance do not exist. Just relax and enjoy their game of trolling, you need not open a thread Caz of this coz they will just continue trolling and they live on like and share coz that’s what influence their payment. They have multiple account to show their paymaster the number of like they garnered so as to get their payment.

Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
@Op, actually the dumb ones are those who voted Buhari, not once but twice! undecided undecided

They are the ones who didn't mean well for the country! Why would one pass over a nationalist and vote a bigot?

It takes a whale lot of idiocy to pull such feat!

9 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oshin56:
Unity will stand and divided will fall. Are you sure of this that SW are not divide.

Who and who unite for United Nations? - Fela Anikulapo Kuti

3 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by orisa37: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yoruba is Odu-du-iwa(Character).

1 Like

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by selemempe: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
YorubaHero12:

[s]I don’t know if you IPOB are with functional brains or you just spout rubbish like someone under an influence. From time immemorial Yoruba practiced a diverse politics where everyone is entitled to his belief and supports whoever he/she likes.

Awolowo was the Yoruba image and he was a Christian, we all rallied around him and the issue of division along religious line is in the figment of the imaginations of the Igbos only.

Yes, we have MURIC which most times advocates the right of Muslims and CAN that advocated for the Christian rights, does that means there is division in Yorubaland??

I always laugh hard when you hateful beings tried dividing Yoruba along religious line coz you’re just wasting your unprecious time online, how do you break the bond between people that see eachother as one?? How do you break a people that are Yoruba first before religion? How do you break people that cherish their language and speak it with honor anywhere they find themselves? How do you break the bond between people that respects people choice irrespective of the religious affiliation? How do you break the bond between people that accommodate strangers and give them equal right?

@the OP
The OP needn’t open a topic on this matter, coz the kids online propagating Yoruba division are paid online goons who don’t have the intellectual capacity to entertain any narrative about the indivisibility of the Yoruba people. They are like robot programmed to regurgitate the same echo of Yoruba Muslim and other jargons by their paymaster.

This unfortunate people speak the same, have the same magnitude of hate, troll the same, and are deficient in thinking with equal dosage of stupidity.

Let them continue in their hate fantasy, or how will Nairaland make their pay if these nusisance do not exist. Just relax and enjoy their game of trolling, you need not open a thread Caz of this coz they will just continue trolling and they live on like and share coz that’s what influence their payment. They have multiple account to show their paymaster the number of like they garnered so as to get their payment.

Peace[/s]
as far as yoruba keep dividing their votes and keep taking different opinions on issues based on religious lines...then the division exists. U may call it ''respecting people's choices'' but thats just another name for division. Yoruba has never rallied completely under one course...not even for awolowo or abiola. Up to 1 million yorubas voted tofa in 1993

9 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by selemempe: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
HimName:
Watch how meats from the camp of low priced Atiku's slaves will evade here to vent anger and wash the entire thread with lies.

Na sidan look fit dem. But if u care to send someone reanalizing his reason of existence, just call am !POB.

D name na plaque wey nobody dey wan relate with.

E dey pain enter bone grin

i and most igbos are proud indigenous people of biafra....ipob

10 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
See them, they are disunited but are calling their division sufferstication. grin

8 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by muykem: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
selemempe:
That's political sagacity of a region and not division. You forget that Buhari and Atiku are both Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by selemempe: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
muykem:
That's political sagacity of a region and not division. You forget that Buhari and Atiku are both Fulanis.
here we go again grin
In which gathering did u people decide to share ur votes 50/50? Was it not because some ppl wanted buhari out while some wanted buhari to remain? Was it planned? U are not talking to someone with low IQ. Shey u knw?

8 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by YorubaHero12: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
selemempe:
as far as yoruba keep dividing their votes and keep taking different opinions on issues based on religious lines...then the division exists. U may call it ''respecting people's choices'' but thats just another name for division. Yoruba has never rallied completely under one course...not even for awolowo or abiola. Up to 1 million yorubas voted tofa in 1993
Can I ask you a question? If Yoruba were to be a single country, how are we going to vote? Will we vote 98% for a single candidate or not? What is even Democracy when people don’t have diverse opinion?

For your perusal:
Akeredolu -Ondo Governor (Christian)
Sanwoolu - Lagos Governor (Christian)
Abiodun -Ogun Governor (Christian)
Makinde - Oyo Governor (Christian)
Fayemi - Ekiti Governor (Christian)
Oyetola - odun Governor (Muslim)

This validates the fact that Yoruba will always be one irrespective of religion affilations. How do you explain 5 out of 5 governors being a Christian without any chaos? It shows we have learnt to see eachother as one and just one only.

Mind you, my reply is not to convince you whether Yoruba are divided or not because it’s visible that you guys are paid goons that are just trolling and are irredeemable.

My reply is for other tribes out there to understand there is no division among Yoruba people because if a lie continues for long it may become the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by NkayStory(f): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
selemempe:
here we go again grin
In which gathering did u people decide to share ur votes 50/50? Was it not because some ppl wanted buhari out while some wanted buhari to remain? Was it planned? U are not talking to someone with low IQ. Shey u knw?

I swear yorubas are so so predictable...I am laughing with you at them

8 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by YorubaHero12: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
selemempe:

Seems you guys are caught up in the web of the past and it shows your level of hatred for people different from how you look or how you worship.

USA got almost 80% white population and just 13% black pollution, but Obama won the election twice. That is what is meant by advanced democracy without tribal or religious affiliation. Does this meant the USA white folks are divided??

The reason for democracy is to rally people around to bring out a representative that they think will serve their interest and that is the beauty of democracy and this shows why it is different from autocratic rule.

You guys have been voting almost 85% for PDP since 1999 irrespective of the other candidates, just because you thought voting otherwise will not suit your interest. That is a recipe for disaster because the governors already understood that they will always be voted in either they perform or not. Or what explains giving Ikpeazu almost 75-80% votes in the last election even with the fact that he owes the worker salaries?

What you practice is not democracy, it’s an autocratic way where you select leaders rather than elect. Will I blame you, NO. Because that is what you chose to do but you needn’t blame the Yorubas also that gives chance to people irrespective of party sometimes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by selemempe: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Can I ask you a question? If Yoruba were to be a single country, how are we going to vote? Will we vote 98% for a single candidate or not? What is even Democracy when people don’t have diverse opinion?

For your perusal:
Akeredolu -Ondo Governor (Christian)
Sanwoolu - Lagos Governor (Christian)
Abiodun -Ogun Governor (Christian)
Makinde - Oyo Governor (Christian)
Fayemi - Ekiti Governor (Christian)
Oyetola - odun Governor (Muslim)

This validates the fact that Yoruba will always be one irrespective of religion affilations. How do you explain 5 out of 5 governors being a Christian without any chaos? It shows we have learnt to see eachother as one and just one only.

Mind you, my reply is not to convince you whether Yoruba are divided or not because it’s visible that you guys are paid goons that are just trolling and are irredeemable.

My reply is for other tribes out there to understand there is no division among Yoruba people because if a lie continues for long it may become the truth.
cool...am very happy to see yoruba christians getting into leadership positions in the south west. The greatest alliance nigeria has ever seen was when obj (a yoruba christian ) made igbos and south south the backbone of his administration. Nigeria went fro. A pariah nation to a member of MINT group of nation, the fastest growing economy in africa, the 2nd largest economy in africa and the biggest banking sector in africa. Nigeria experienced unprecedent peace and harmony and growth during these yrs b4 muslims reintroduced bigotry thru buhari, tinubu and el rufai

5 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by selemempe: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Seems you guys are caught up in the web of the past and it shows your level of hatred for people different from how you look or how you worship.

USA got almost 80% white population and just 13% black pollution, but Obama won the election twice. That is what is meant by advanced democracy without tribal or religious affiliation. Does this meant the USA white folks are divided??

The reason for democracy is to rally people around to bring out a representative that they think will serve their interest and that is the beauty of democracy and this shows why it is different from autocratic rule.

You guys have been voting almost 85% for PDP since 1999 irrespective of the other candidates, just because you thought voting otherwise will not suit your interest. That is a recipe for disaster because the governors already understood that they will always be voted in either they perform or not. Or what explains giving Ikpeazu almost 75-80% votes in the last election even with the fact that he owes the worker salaries?

What you practice is not democracy, it’s an autocratic way where you select leaders rather than elect. Will I blame you, NO. Because that is what you chose to do but you needn’t blame the Yorubas also that gives chance to people irrespective of party sometimes.
wrong. In 2007, only enugu and ebonyi were pdp. Imo and abia were ppa while anambra was apga. 2011 imo was apga and 2015 imo was apc...we are just more able than u guys to rally during presidential elections

3 Likes

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by YorubaHero12: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
selemempe:
cool...am very happy to see yoruba christians getting into leadership positions in the south west. The greatest alliance nigeria has ever seen was when obj (a yoruba christian ) made igbos and south south the backbone of his administration. Nigeria went fro. A pariah nation to a member of MINT group of nation, the fastest growing economy in africa, the 2nd largest economy in africa and the biggest banking sector in africa. Nigeria experienced unprecedent peace and harmony and growth during these yrs b4 muslims reintroduced bigotry thru buhari, tinubu and el rufai

Why does everything revolves around your tribe and PDP only, you guys do not have true love for OBJ, you just supported him then because he was in PDP and he wasn’t a Yoruba candidate like that then. Even currently, you always abuse Obasanjo when he supported Buhari in 2015 and suddenly Obasanjo is the messiah.

Like I said, you can say what you want about the Yorubas, you can even say the Yoruba muslims are terrorists or uneducated, but the bad news for you is that we DON’T care about the opinion of others outside our tribe.

You gotta do the work you’re getting paid for, continue to garner like and abuse the Yorubas and Tinubu as you like, it dosen’t stop the Yoruba nation cohesion and progression.

Peace to you bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by YorubaHero12: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
selemempe:
wrong. In 2007, only enugu and ebonyi were pdp. Imo and abia were ppa while anambra was apga. 2011 imo was apga and 2015 imo was apc...we are just more able than u guys to rally during presidential elections

Okay good to know that also. But I’m trying to buttress my point towards the presidential election. I just used the state election to give an example why it’s not that good to vote 90% for a candidate every time.

1 Like

Re: Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail by selemempe: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Why does everything revolves around your tribe and PDP only, you guys do not have true love for OBJ, you just supported him then because he was in PDP and he wasn’t a Yoruba candidate like that then. Even currently, you always abuse Obasanjo when he supported Buhari in 2015 and suddenly Obasanjo is the messiah.

Like I said, you can say what you want about the Yorubas, you can even say the Yoruba muslims are terrorists or uneducated, but the bad news for you is that we DON’T care about the opinion of others outside our tribe.

You gotta do the work you’re getting paid for, continue to garner like and abuse the Yorubas and Tinubu as you like, it dosen’t stop the Yoruba nation cohesion and progression.

Peace to you bro
lol...seems u are a yoruba muslim? Some one once said that the narrative of yoruba unity is always pushed by yoruba muslims

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Picture That Shows How Much Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria / See What Tinubu Was Caught Doing With El-rufai Today That Gets Everyone Talking / PO Got Served On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.