Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) (3504 Views)

Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US / Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by tundemania: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2019
In a bid to set a new Guinness world record for the longest time spent sitting on a toilet, 48-year-old Jimmy De Frenne, from Belgium, recently spent five days on a toilet bowl.

After breaking the world record for the longest time spent ironing non-stop (82 hours) in 2016, Jimmy De Frenne recently set his sights on another bizarre world record attempt – the longest time spent sitting on a toilet bowl.

There was no official record to break as Guinness World Records had no such category, but De Frenne had heard of a man who had allegedly spent 100 hours sitting on a “throne” and thought he could do better. He set himself a goal of 168 hours and spent almost five days last week sitting on a toilet bowl at Filip’s Place bar in Ostend, but had to quit after only 116 hours as his body just couldn’t handle it anymore.

“I was very tired and my legs hurt but I believe in my success and try to make this record official,” the 48-year-old bus driver in training told reporters.

“I wanted to spend a whole week sitting on a toilet bowl, but my body just didn’t want to go on so I decided it was best to stop,” Jimmy De Frenne wrote on social media. “I am proud, but also a bit disappointed that I did not reach my goal. I am very grateful to the people who have helped me over the past few days. Everyone was very supportive, we did it as a team.”

Even though he couldn’t reach his goal of 168 hours, 116 hours is still the longest anyone has ever spent on a toilet bowl (as far as we know)

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/16/see-why-this-man-spent-almost-five-days-on-a-toilet-photos/

Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by tundemania: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2019
shocked
Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2019
Shittyyy record
Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2019
Fools will scorn him.
But the wise will admire his dedication.

This kind of unwavering mindset moves mountains.
Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2019
Just see the way toilet clean pass Tinubu teeth.

15 Likes

Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2019
Guinness sef.

Their records are sometimes funny. Wish I could get hold of all the records people are breaking for Guinness so I can put Stupidity record in there to see who wins.
Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by thesicilian: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2019
Cioccolata:
Fools will scorn him.

You consider that a wise decision to sit on a toilet bowl for days?
Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2019
Cioccolata:
Fools will scorn him.

which wise?
Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2019
Oyibo and their unimaginable thinking.
Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just see the way toilet clean pass Tinubu teeth.

grin grin grin

Even a dead monkey has cleaner teeth

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
daddytime:
Shittyyy record

Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Idiot... Come to our toilet for ..... If you stay more than 2 minutes ,you will see flies that is wearing suit.....

You will run more than Hussain bolt.
Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by chubinwa(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
How can a local man set a guiness book of record
Re: The Man That Spent Almost Five Days On A Toilet (see Reason & Photos) by TANID(m): 2:53am On Jul 17, 2019
daddytime:
Shittyyy record

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband In Bed With UNIABUJA Girl See Photo / American Vs Nigerian Police When Arresting Parents For Beating Their Children / Update On My Friends Dad Who Was Attack By Herdsmen (graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.