Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Who Can Solve Super Eagles Playmaking/attacking Midfield Problem - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Can Solve Super Eagles Playmaking/attacking Midfield Problem (3281 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Kelechi Iheanacho: Striker Or Attacking Midfielder? / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Solve Super Eagles Playmaking/attacking Midfield Problem by Ranoscky(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2010
12large1:

look at this "mikelrapper" i guess u did not watch haruna last season please go and watch him he played like essien as a midfilder he was everywhere "mikelrapper" haruna is definetly not like someone that would pass the ball sideways all the time the guy has already scored about 4 screamers one against lille,sochaux,colombia all of them from 25yards wetin mikel don do sidepass back to terry or sidepass back to drogba. haruna is even better than essien as an attacking midfilder

I taught u said home based players suckx, y all d praises on Haruna ? undecided
Re: Who Can Solve Super Eagles Playmaking/attacking Midfield Problem by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2010
Mikel is playing good football at the moment,best average passer in the league so far yet haters 're criticising the lad,O.k since u guys have condemed the boy i think the answer got to be me.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Who Can Solve Super Eagles Playmaking/attacking Midfield Problem by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2010
Mikel is playing good football at the moment,best average passer in the league so far yet haters 're criticising the lad,O.k since u guys have condemed the boy i think the answer got to be me.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Who Can Solve Super Eagles Playmaking/attacking Midfield Problem by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2010
Re: Who Can Solve Super Eagles Playmaking/attacking Midfield Problem by orangemen: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2010
nigeria has more players in the midfield more that anyother department at the moment.
the main problem with this poster is that he is so weak in his mikel topics that he does not know where else to come from.
the present super eagle is more equiped at the middle than anyother department and if i see any informed perosn who is ready to argue this, i will go down with that one pointing to facts and figures.
@12large1,
pls start another topic bcs this is weak.
Re: Who Can Solve Super Eagles Playmaking/attacking Midfield Problem by phreakabit(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2010
[size=13pt]Please shut up all you confused retards, Haven't we learnt already from what happened at the World cup. From all i have seen the only time our midfield is ever stable is when Mikel plays. Yes he is not the fastest but he is confident and and very well built. as a compliment we should add Haruna Lukman ass a roving midfielder and Sanni Keitta behind them, that's it. Please lets stop with this Rabiu Ibrahim bull crap and Joel is not yet First team material. Football isn't as easy as you think the midfield is the engine room and requires GUTS and brains.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between Ronaldo And Messi Over Ozil And Neymar Season 2 / MEET The 3 Top Richest Nigerian Footballers And Their Mansions / Registration For This Year’s Gulder 5-a-side Football Competition Has Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.