Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police (24051 Views)

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by daroz(m): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2019
shadrama:
if Nigeria should fight again, it will be a very confused war. because everybody will be fighting everybody. muslims will fight muslims and christians will fight christians.

Point of correction, if war will break out today, there will be nothing like Christians vs Christians, we believe the same thing, we don’t have issues with each other .

The war will be
Sunni vs Shiites
Christian vs Muslim
South vs north
South Nigeria vs all Nigeria Muslim ( both south and north)
Hausa vs Fulani
Igbo vs Fulani
Yoruba vs Fulani
Yoruba Christian vs Yoruba Muslim

Etc

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by myrates: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:
I am a Muslim from the south. Some of these Northern Muslim are everything wrong with society, fanatics, brutal, deadly, radicals and everything a religion shouldn’t be. Both shite and Sunni included.

I have learnt some things in life, which is that religion is a function of the culture or let’s say ethnicity. If normally a ethnic group shows a kind of wicked barbaric way, it will affect the religion and make it toxic.

Only North, Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Almajiris, intolerance for fellow human being coz of religious affiliation, dominating yet with no visible achievements.

What amazes me is that they have the sultan, Emir and elder statesmen that can intercede with the government or talk to their people but they always like to remain silent and see situation deteriorates. Or what explain why the Sultan is quiet with all the herdsmen palaver and this shite constant protest if not that they condone all this.

You northerners just keep making me wonder whether we serve the same God or yours is different from the south.

No matter how MURIC tries to defend the Muslim faith, they still most times use analogy and does not threaten to kill or show a radical way of reasoning likewise CAN also most times accuse the government With logical argument devoid of threatening to kill or destroy government properties.

Now I’m starting to think maybe we should just leave this union with the North.
You're absolutely correct. An average northern Muslim believes we Muslims from the south are infidels, northern Muslim ways of practising Islam is totally at variance with the peace Islam preaches. More so, the silence of our Islamic leaders coupled with the cruel and barbaric ways of nothern muslims are ever suggestive of wickedness,intolerance,terrorism and war.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:
I am a Muslim from the south. Some of these Northern Muslim are everything wrong with society, fanatics, brutal, deadly, radicals and everything a religion shouldn’t be. Both shite and Sunni included.

I have learnt some things in life, which is that religion is a function of the culture or let’s say ethnicity. If normally a ethnic group shows a kind of wicked barbaric way, it will affect the religion and make it toxic.

Only North, Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Almajiris, intolerance for fellow human being coz of religious affiliation, dominating yet with no visible achievements.

What amazes me is that they have the sultan, Emir and elder statesmen that can intercede with the government or talk to their people but they always like to remain silent and see situation deteriorates. Or what explain why the Sultan is quiet with all the herdsmen palaver and this shite constant protest if not that they condone all this.

You northerners just keep making me wonder whether we serve the same God or yours is different from the south.

No matter how MURIC tries to defend the Muslim faith, they still most times use analogy and does not threaten to kill or show a radical way of reasoning likewise CAN also most times accuse the government With logical argument devoid of threatening to kill or destroy government properties.

you are very intelligent,your understanding of religion compare to that of the north is Utopia, we pray to have an educated northerner like Yar'adua, not this uneducated old schools of Obj,IBB,BUHARI, and co.but the likes of learned class like,GEJ,Yard'aqua. My believe is very soon old military class will pass and civilians will take over.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Dizter101(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2019
if another civil war should happen some religion and ethnic group will vanish for life

what's app: 08084245769

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by oruma19: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I am surprised u claim not to know the bolded is obvious, how can u say this? Does ur God kill innocent people indiscriminately because of cows and hopefully meeting seven virgins? If not then u don't serve the same God. These people are not different from the animals they protect. Yoruba and Hausa Muslims are very good , but the Fulani Muslim is a different breed entirely, they are devils.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by BigBrother9ja: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2019
Patrioticman007:

A KAFIR will always be a KAFIR irrespective of his camouflage. An infidel spotted, claiming to be a Muslim.
There is no tribalism in Islam.
We know those that Rape little Boys in the Church.
We know those that Coza their Virgins at home.
We know those that sell miracles to the highest bidder.
We all know .........
Shut up hypocrite!
I'm a Muslim too and there's sense in his comments.
Why are most of the Northerners extremists in a negative way?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by BigBrother9ja: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2019
BABANGBALI:
who tolded you that there is no tribalism in Islam. When was the last time another tribe apart from hausa was allowed to lead prayers in the north? When was the last time another tribe was made the grand khanDi(or whatever you people call it) of Muslims in Nigeria apart from hausa man?
Shut up and stop being ignorant.
What do you know about Islam apart from hearsay and speculations?
When are we going to have a "black" pope?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by lonelydora: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2019
shadrama:
if Nigeria should fight again, it will be a very confused war. because everybody will be fighting everybody. muslims will fight muslims and christians will fight christians.

You got it wrong, bro. It will be Fulani against Others.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by eneyoduke(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Something must kill a man.........there have a good lawyer
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2019
This guys should not disrupt my movement today oooo
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by olumalcolm(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2019
shadrama:
My broda i said it yesterday, i guess it might be named CONFUSED WAR cos no tribe likes the other and it will be survival of the fittest. cry
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by agbonkamen(f): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2019
lilfreezy:
One of these guys should just do us proud by strapping themselves with explosives and then run inside ASOROCK, shouting Allah Akbar while detonating the bomb once they sight Buhari.
That will be make me so happy cool
you think it is easy to access Asorock ba grin
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by fortunechy(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2019
war is looming
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by GenFunction: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2019
IDIOTS EVERYWHERE
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Roycemadeit(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2019
agbonkamen:
you think it is easy to access Asorock ba grin
Do they even know how ASO ROCK looks?
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2019
This is why I don't go to town on Fridays, I am damn careful on Fridays in this Abuja.

Don't want to hear any causalities story.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Deepthoughts: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2019
dorothybella:
clashed with the Nigerian Police at the National Assembly complex.
Speaking on behalf of the group, spokesperson for the Academic Forum of the group, Abdullahi Musa, said the protest will continue as Shiites members are resolved to ensure their leader Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky, is granted freedom.
Here are photos from today's protest today

This is coming after human rights activist, Femi Falana accused the Nigerian government of provoking another insurgency. He warned the Nigerian government against its violent approach to handling members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria who are protesting the continued detention of their leader, Ibraheem El-Zakzaky, despite numerous court orders issued for his release.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/shiites-protest-streets-abuja-clash-police/
I have said it n I will say it again n again,the shi'ite issue in Nigeria is just an extension of the global sunni vs shi'ite Islamic struggles, buhari a sunni leader is just desperate to prevent the expansion of the shi'ite in his territory just like most sunni Islamic government around the world,the narration that the shi'ite are violent is just a dummy been sold to the world to get justification,majority of the world's Islamic terror groups are of the sunni sect,HAMAS,BOKO HARAM,ABU ZAYYAF, ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD,ALQAEDA,ISSIS etc, buhari is gradually assuming the status of an emperor to the cheering of his sentimental supporters, let's just pray n hope that he doesn't push Nigeria into an unrecoverable catastrophe.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by meeztaadewale(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I don't care about what's going on but...
Shiites are not Muslims....if you're truly a Muslim, you'd know
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by mike404(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
meeztaadewale:

LOL ANOTHER ISLAMIC TERRORIST JUST TOLD US THAT SHIITE SEC ARE NOT MUSLIMSshocked IMHOTEP LZAA IAMMO AKA YARIMO DEJI17 NKWUOCHA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by nogragra: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:

......it is just inevitable reality that will fester if not handled with care now is the time to engage peacefully and arrive at a common grounds in a war situation no one is any better. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
StrikeBack:
Elzakazy don die ooo. Died Feb 31 2019
He died earlier than that.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by lenghtinny(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
meeztaadewale:

Pray tell what makes you more Muslim than shiites....

You are not even from Saudi Arabia to start with, and you are talking about who and who're not muslims

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by inyenejo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
With BUHARIGG Nigeria is doomed.....release Zarkzarki now! before another group of Fulani terrorists emerged
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by shadrama(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
lonelydora:

You got it wrong, bro. It will be Fulani against Others.
check very well u will understand what am saying. the whole south are not united,
remember Operation python dance how it went down. the yorubas wr happy, the akwaibomites wr happy the rivers wr happy. now tell me who is standing with who in south. i dont need to tell u abt the north because they make headline everyday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Buhari’s Comments On Open Grazing Unfortunate / How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo / Soldiers Rescue 998 Persons From Boko Haram Captivity, Clear Terrorists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.