Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway (20198 Views)

Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by SalamRushdie: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
100s of enraged looking shites have been seen chanting mantras and trying to enter Abuja through Keffi road

Report of an ongoing protest by members of Shiites along Keffi- Abuja Highway, they are currently heading towards Abuja.

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1699047427909595542

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Malroux: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Revolution is here. The beginning of Nigeria spring.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Alchemy528: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mmmm
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Racoon(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is highly likely to lead to another bloody confrontation.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by REDshouse(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Occupy Nigeria Vs shia youth Tomorrow... Abuja residents should just stay indoor...

We will be relating scores to them here on nairaland...

Tinubu all d way...

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
REDshouse:
Occupy Nigeria Vs shia youth Tomorrow... Abuja residents should just stay indoor...
We will be relating scores to them here on nairaland...
Tinubu all d way...

Yes oo Tinubu all the way

my Yoruba Muslim brother

they are all suffering, while we are enjoying fuel at 100 here in RONu village..

free enjoyment allowances to our account too.

we told them we'll teach them political lesson

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by CJStarz: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Habaaaa......you serious?

Taylor90:
Woo I didn’t go offline oo

Mods banned all my 8 accounts

A mod banned my last account till March 2024

They want to silent me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by muykem: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
God will open their eyes of understanding and accept Jesus christ; the Prince of peace.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Malroux:
Revolution is here. The beginning of Nigeria spring.

You're an obituary wailer from the east

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Christistruth03: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
If IPOB or Obidients try any nonsense in Abuja Lagos or anywhere else. They will reap a Hurricane

We still remember well how Endsars Protests were used as a Cover for IPOB to attack and try to destroy Lagos

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Christistruth03:

If IPOB or Obidients try any nonsense in Abuja Lagos or anywhere else. They will reap a Hurricane

Gbam

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Christistruth03: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
SalamRushdie:
100s of enraged looking shites have been seen chanting mantras and trying to enter Abuja through Keffi road

Lying Propaganda

The Shiites always protest in Kaduna

Make sure it is not ipob Terrorists using Protests as a Cover

We still remember what DJ Switch and IPOB did Lagos using Endsars Protests as a Cover

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Chibuzoc(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Christistruth03:

Bunch of Bad loosers

Awolowo lost Presidential Elections 4 times
He didn't destroy Nigeria because of it
and neither will you

By 1963, the plot between Chief Ladoke Akintola, Alhaji Tafawa Balewa and Alhaji Ahmadu Bello was perfected and Chief Obafemi Awolowo was arrested for coup plotting/treason. His trial commenced in earnest and he was alongside some accomplices convicted for treason and jailed for 10 years. This again was the first alleged coup plotting and conviction in Nigerian history

I know you're a baboon that lives in the zoo.

21 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Christistruth03: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chibuzoc:

By 1963, the plot between Chief Ladoke Akintola, Alhaji Tafawa Balewa and Alhaji Ahmadu Bello was perfected and Chief Obafemi Awolowo was arrested for coup plotting/treason. His trial commenced in earnest and he was alongside some accomplices convicted for treason and jailed for 10 years. This again was the first alleged coup plotting and conviction in Nigerian history

I know you're a baboon that lives in the zoo.

Nigeria is not a Zoo

The fact that you behave like an Animal doesn't make everyone like you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/ojukwu-banjo-conceived-what-could-have-been-first-coup-in-1964-gowon/amp/

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Judolisco(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
As buhari Don comut dis ones Don get mouth.... Make wike no catch una oh

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Rodimi20000000: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
ok
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by fineboynl(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
But why are they protesting?
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by specialmati(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Taylor90:

They want to silent me
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin seems like you are hitting them with the unusual.na so them once banned me because of the suya guy alias darling daddy. country is really messed up by the person they all supported.

6 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by chuksoyo21(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
It has gradually began...

Nigerians have started making the long awaited statement...
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by GloriousGbola: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
SalamRushdie:

the have shiites done this in every administration.

love and greetings from iran

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Evestar200(f): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
They always protest in Kaduna
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by jmoore(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ok.

And the usel£ss DS$ failed to uncover the plot.

DS$ is a useless organization!!

4 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Isobug: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
K
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Themanleshey: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Taylor90:

They want to silent me

Good for you , because you drop a lot of one sided comments on here , forums like this don’t need people like you who always condemn and doesn’t provide solitons .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Iseoluwani: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mo do Revolution

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by aybabz101: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Why are u pple like this?! I mean ppl chanting for war....go and ask Syrians today....after 10 years, Syria has been leveled and Assad still remains their president after a decade of ruin....the ppl living peacefully suddenly became refugees in Turkey and neighboring countries....

What annoys me the most is that most of the ppl lightning the gas of instability are not resident in the country. When yawa starts now..dem no go dey

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga / A Governor And A Senator Who Is More Powerful In Nigeria? / No Provision For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.