Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) (23225 Views)

Nadia And Nathan Okoye Dress For Cultural Day In School / Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Chelsea82: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nadia the adorable daughter of famous singer Paul Okoye impressing us with her dance moves on her recent birthday party with her twin brother at their lavish home in Park View estate.

The adorable tot who just turned 2 was welcomed with her twin, weeks after the brothers fell apart and decided to break up their famous music group.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/nadia-paul-okoye-dances-at-her-birthday.html?m=1

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Chelsea82: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
This Girl can dance oo, Watch The Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Mrop(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nice
Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by internationalman(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why did they have to break up when their careers are almost over..

They should have broken up in their prime..

Just like the Plantashun Boiz, we would have known the pillar of the group..

Blackface was confident he would make it big after the breakup. He's still pained because 2face's career took him unaware..
Yes the both of them have not always been at each others throats. 2face appeared alongside Blackface in ones of Blackface's song video and they were balling together immediately after the split.

You can also notice in these two now that the one who was more confident about the split seems to be lagging behind now..

Happy birthday to the adorable twins. I hope their fathers are only broken up professionally and not domestically

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Datingcomrade(f): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Vikzz(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2019
OP you mean thot
Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Nairaland should ban some moniker for life undecided
Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2019
HBD twins.

1 Like

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2019
internationalman:

Blackface was confident he would make it big after the breakup. He's still pained because 2face's career took him unaware..

You can also notice in these two now that the one who was more confident about the split seems to be lagging behind now..
Who is lagging behind amongst the two?

1 Like

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Junkie1: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Am a twin

I want twins too

4 Likes

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Happy Birthday to them

1 Like

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by greatme2good(f): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2019
internationalman:

Name the one lagging please.
Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by internationalman(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Who is lagging behind amongst the two?
Nor be my mouth you go take hear say day don break

1 Like

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by lathrowinger: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Aucle, what is this?
Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Twins are cool, but I don't pray for one... I don't even wished it.

1 Like

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by tawioican: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2019
IF YOU ARE A UBER/TAXIFY DRIVER AND BASED IN LAGOS, THIS IS FOR YOU

Are you a registered Uber or Taxify (BOLT) driver. ONLY UBER/TAXIFIED DRIVERS ONLY NEEDED?
Do you live in Lagos - mainland in particular?
Are you neat and careful with cars?
Are you looking for a partner whose car you can work with?
Are you dedicated enough to meet up with weekly payments?
Are you available to start immediately?
If your answer to these questions is YES

kindly call 0-9-0-3-5-8-7-2-3-1-0 you will be contacted immediately for a brief discussion/interview meeting with view to start work immediately!

1 Like

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2019
internationalman:

Nor be my mouth you go take hear say day don break
The two are equally doing pretty well, all they need is constancy in their solo careers and people won't remember p square again, especially Peter cause his style of music is completely unique from p square union

2 Likes

Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2019
blesskewe:

Am a twin

I want twins too
Marry me am not a twin but my father is a twin cheesy
Re: Nadia And Nathan Okoye's 2nd Birthday Party (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2019
may they live to do more birthdays in this world . wonderful happy kids of rich parents.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj / Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. / Liz Dasilva Reaches Out To Lola Margaret Over Recent Fraud Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.