Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder (5106 Views)

Breaking: No Yoruba Elder Knows Anything About Tinubu's Childhood / Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by YorubaHero12: 1:25am On Jul 17, 2019
All of you guys on here attacking the OP what is really your aim? Don’t you all know both Buhari and Atiku are the same Fulani guys with the same mindset tho with different ways of showing it.

Did Atiku ever condemned the Fulani herdsmen killings happening all around the country, has he ever lent a voice to all these inhuman activities of these herdsmen?

You Igbos voted overwhelmingly for Atiku while the Yoruba gave Buhari a slight win, so why all these constant rubbish ego tripping that both Igbo and Yoruba are constantly engaged in on Nairaland.

I don’t understand Hausa, but I sometimes use translator to check their comments online and what those guys always spit out is damn dangerous to the south. I know we Igbos and Yorubas got our ego and but I think it’s time to stop this constant rubbish.

Instead of Ango Abdullahi to condemn the activities of the herdsmen, he went on to say they should retreat to the north thereby trying to claim fulanis are the victims.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by tomakint: 1:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Zikora1000:
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril. He is just angry, very soon ,his anger will subside and he will go back to licking Buhari's Yansh. You see in this Nairaland, the only Yoruba guy that has proven his loyalty times and times again is Tomakint that I sometimes wonder if he have igbo blood flowing in his veins.

You just brought me back after an unjust 8 month ban and my stand to stay off Nairaland. What I said back then I still stand on it, I am a Yoruba man with deep love for my Igbo brethren,

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by leofab(f): 1:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Time
To come
Together

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by tunjiajayi: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2019
nkwuocha:
Even his fellow yoruba muslim Tunjiajayi sef dey para for Metaphysical?SMH!

Yamree, face east!
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2019
E be like this one's farm has been destroyed by herdsmen. Elebi grin hunger don dey reset the foolish brain
MetaPhysical:
We will completely demolish Nigeria, economically, politically....

In fact we will bring about a deposition of all Fulani kingdoms and restore Hausa Kingdoms back to their ancestral thrones.

To hell with Fulani Elders and your nobilities. Who do you think you are threatening Obasanjo with arrest?

Beside terrorism, what is your legacy in Nigeria, starting with Dan Fodio?

To hell with all terrorists! We want all Fulani out of Nigeria. To hell with you all!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nkwuocha: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Yamree, face east!

Afonja, Northern slave, i won't.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Zikora1000(f): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2019
tomakint:

You just brought me back after an unjust 8 month ban and my stand to stay off Nairaland. What I said back then I still stand on it, I am a Yoruba man with deep live for my Igbo brethren,
we love you too. You are a very truthful and loyal guy. If only they listened to your warnings in 2015

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by orisa37: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Seconded.
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by orisa37: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Nigerians are getting woke

Sw, se, ss & cs are awake, awoke & awoken.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2019
nkwuocha:
[[s]quote author=MetaPhysical post=80339294]We will completely demolish Nigeria, economically, politically....

In fact we will bring about a deposition of all Fulani kingdoms and restore Hausa Kingdoms back to their ancestral thrones.

To hell with Fulani Elders and your nobilities. Who do you think you are threatening Obasanjo with arrest?

To hell with all terrorists! We want all Fulani out of Nigeria. To hell with you all![/quote[/s]

So, Atiku is an Anambra man, abi]

[s]This is coming sooner than i expect.What changed?Thought Buhari was your almighty?Rubbish.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=goldenarrow post=80352178][/quote]

Atiku is an Igbo man.
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2019
nkwuocha:

Afonja, Northern slave, i won't.

Atiku boy, how far?
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by BishopMagic: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

To hell with all terrorists! We want all Fulani out of Nigeria. To hell with you all!

Who dash you sense?

One minute you are supporting Rugas now you want to remove fulanis?

Nothing like a good ol trolling to bring you back to your senses.

Thank me, afonja!

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:
All of you guys on here attacking the OP what is really your aim? Don’t you all know both Buhari and Atiku are the same Fulani guys with the same mindset tho with different ways of showing it.

Did Atiku ever condemned the Fulani herdsmen killings happening all around the country, has he ever lent a voice to all these inhuman activities of these herdsmen?

You Igbos voted overwhelmingly for Atiku while the Yoruba gave Buhari a slight win, so why all these constant rubbish ego tripping that both Igbo and Yoruba are constantly engaged in on Nairaland.

I don’t understand Hausa, but I sometimes use translator to check their comments online and what those guys always spit out is damn dangerous to the south. I know we Igbos and Yorubas got our ego and but I think it’s time to stop this constant rubbish.

Instead of Ango Abdullahi to condemn the activities of the herdsmen, he went on to say they should retreat to the north thereby trying to claim fulanis are the victims.

Atiku is an Igbo, that is why we Igbos are busy licking his a.ss.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:

God bless you for these words of wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2019
BishopMagic:

Who dash you sense?

One minute you are supporting Rugas now you want to remove fulanis?

Nothing like a good ol trolling to bring you back to your senses.

Thank me, afonja!

We don't personalize issues. If Bubu do well we praise him, if he steps out of line, he gets what he deserves. Please tell us where anyone supports Ruga? Apart from Uzor Kalu who boasts Ruga as his achievement in Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Rekhina(f): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

ipob miscrant metaphysical

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
Rekhina:
ipob miscrant metaphysical

What are you saying JJC?
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nkwuocha: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2019
goldenarrow:

Atiku boy, how far?

Thunder fire you and that Atiku.No fulani or yoruba man dey feed me.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
nkwuocha:

Thunder fire you and that Atiku.No fulani or yoruba man dey feed me.

THUNDER FIRE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS AND ALL YOUR ANCESTORS. BAASSTAARDD.
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by kponkedenge(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
immhotep:

Metaphysical, you see your life?

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa yorubawarrior amatarasha
Sarrki doesn't defend Buhari again after they wanted to do RUGA in Taraba and take over his farm.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by kponkedenge(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Zikora1000:
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril. He is just angry, very soon ,his anger will subside and he will go back to licking Buhari's Yansh. You see in this Nairaland, the only Yoruba guy that has proven his loyalty times and times again is Tomakint that I sometimes wonder if he have igbo blood flowing in his veins.
And firefire

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nkwuocha: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=goldenarrow post=80353528]
[s]
THUNDER FIRE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS AND ALL YOUR ANCESTORS. BAASSTAARDD.[/quote[/s]]

Fo'ool you think say politicians dey feed me.Agbaya oshi. grin grin grin Blaaady fo'0l!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Rekhina(f): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
goldenarrow:

What are you saying JJC?
smh

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by tomakint: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Zikora1000:
we love you too. You are a very truthful and loyal guy. If only they listened to your warnings in 2015

Thanks For the compliment lady Zikora. The truth is the truth anytime anyday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by cowardafonja: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I speak Hausa very fluently, I read and write it very well.

I have gone around Hausa blogs on internet today and I see whay you guys dont see. These people have a sense of entitlement on Nigeria.

Ango spoke about recruiting and reinforcing fulanis across West Africa to wage war in Nigeria and he even bragged they would not loose a war. Many Northerners consider Ango Abdullahi one of their heros. A man over 80yr old talking like that....you know there is more going on that they are not speaking aloud for us to hear...or just contained within their own cycle and out of our earshots.

I inflitrated their blog circuits many years ago and even attend social events with some of them.

Yakassai spoke and said he wants Buhari to revisit and immediately start working on 2014 confab. The same man who spoke against it few years ago. So Obasanjo's letter is having effect.

Their blogs are lit up today calling for war.

We will cripple their future and sack them from their thrones and return Hausa to their rightful place. This side of West Africa was doing allright until Fulani settled. It has not been the same since.

Enough!
"O to Gee" to fulani!

Can I have the links to some of their blog?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by raumdeuter: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cletus77:

To the bolded...
But yet you decided to reinforce failure and openly support it upon how u came across their plans years ago?
Why are human beings like dis? So if it wasn't for karma, you'll still be smiling in hypocrisy??

What was the other option?

Another Fulani named Atiku?
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=nkwuocha post=80354298][/quote]

Gba f'Oga. Omo ale jati jati. Idi--ot.

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=nkwuocha post=80354298][/quote]

Slap da slowpoke. Were!!!

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:

You have a valid point

Its about time yorubas and igbos keep their differences aside and tackle this issue

For all the noise we have been making over the years and insulting each other; we have never really had any confrontation or fight that led to bloodshed or any of that nonsense due to the civilized nature of both tribes

Unlike northerners that are barbaric savages. They have killed countless southerners over the years from sharia riots to even many other killings even the youth corpers killed during election etc

That ango Abdullahi is a bastard imagine saying if the fulanis are no longer safe they should return to the north; as if anyone is killing them in the south. The useless old man failed to even caution the herdsmen he also failed to warn the arewa youths that gave southerners 30days ultimatum

All this northern leaders have never spoken against the herdsmen manace

From the siltan, emir, arewa heads and their likes, governors. Governor el rufai publicly said he paid them huge amount of money for peace to reign. Can u imagine Indirectly funding them to be more equipped and get ammunitions and weapons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by valenu(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
tomakint:

You just brought me back after an unjust 8 month ban and my stand to stay off Nairaland. What I said back then I still stand on it, I am a Yoruba man with deep live for my Igbo brethren,
You are welcome back my Yoruba brother

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by tomakint: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
valenu:

You are welcome back my Yoruba brother

grin grin cheesy laugh out loud at "my Yoruba brother"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Don Mess Tinubu Up Today / See The Hot Breakfast North Is Cooking For Tinubu. / North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.