Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian (24340 Views)

Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post / PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by godofuck231: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2019
This is what happens when an illegal immigrant rules

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by eodavids(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2019
BishopMagic:
Buhari has always been a traitor .

His allegiance has always been to his Fulani race and sahelian Arabs.

The man is borrowing a script from the satanic Jews .

From Jewish Kubitz settlements on Palestinian lands which is exactly eerily similar to Fulani Rugs colonies to the Israeli law of "Right of Return" which automatically conferred Israeli citizenship to all Jews globally, this registration ploy of Fulani migrants is meant to do same by conferring automatic citizenship to fulanis from across West Africa and beyond .

I have written severally that Israel and globalist Jews are a staunch ally to Buhari .

Globalist Jews who control the media where instrumental in portraying Buhari in a positive light and they are still the ones refusing to air his atrocities .

Powerful Jewish lobby groups in the US also helped sway that idiot Obama to back this tyrant .

Then there is the House of Saud which is composed of crypto-Jews whom Buhari worships .

When you even consider the Fulani side by side with the Jews you will see they are no different ;

1. Both the Fulani and the Jew are wanderers

2. Both the Fulani have no place to call home

3. Both the Fulani and the Jew have a supremascist agenda

4. Both have been successful in decieving Christians and Muslims in Nigeria to see them as special and chosen race

5. Both have no problem using genocide and extreme violence , subjugation to achieve their desired goals

6. Both are actively seeking to displace populations to get their ethno state

This your post, it is embedded with deep facts.

I don't know if you are a Christian or a Muslim, but your post carries some facts I have been researching upon.

In the holy Bible, in the book of Genesis: when Jacob came to Egypt as requested by Joseph (his prime minister son) Pharaoh was said to detest herdsmen and was not willing to keep the herders close to himself; thus he sent them to Goshen...

I don't know why Pharaoh detested herdsmen, but is its on grounds like you have pointed out, he may be justifiable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by LivingBetter: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2019
I think this plan is going on now. I wondered why NIMC staff suddenly left their designated offices in cities, towns and moving about to remote places to register people seamlessly.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Charly68: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2019
May God deliver us from Buhari oo,who wants to use tactical method to legalise his Sudanese & Senegalese fulanis stay in the country.. Who are the advisers of this man?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by lowaist101: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2019
I don't know why everything govt does is viewed suspiciously.
we have ocean of illegal Migrants in Nigeria and at the same time criminality is mounting and govt is trying to identify these people or send them back to their countries. I don't see anything about it.
One of the ways of fighting crimes is know everyone or identify everyone within the system.
We accommodate everybody and when we go out, they treat us shabbily!
Nigeria and Nigerians first!
Every national policy is a subject of national interest. anything that impinges on our national interest, whether directly or otherwise is thrown into the waste bin.
President Trump emphasis on fair trade has continued to raise dust.
Africa is centre piece of Nigerian foreign policy but in our relationship, everything must be fair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by pussygotlips: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Flyingngel:
My question alway is; will Buhari remain Nigeria president for ever or will Fulani remain as president forever.
If they will leave then other tribe will also come up to protect only their tribe.

Allowing them now, they will gradually outnumber the power vote of other race, there by taking the mantle of leadership.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Nemesis909: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2019
echibuogwu:
U are indeed incredible, there’s no need to reg illegal migrants, u chase them back to their shit hole

How do you know who they are?
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Absoj(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2019
BishopMagic:
Buhari has always been a traitor .

His allegiance has always been to his Fulani race and sahelian Arabs.

The man is borrowing a script from the satanic Jews .

From Jewish Kubitz settlements on Palestinian lands which is exactly eerily similar to Fulani Rugs colonies to the Israeli law of "Right of Return" which automatically conferred Israeli citizenship to all Jews globally, this registration ploy of Fulani migrants is meant to do same by conferring automatic citizenship to fulanis from across West Africa and beyond .

I have written severally that Israel and globalist Jews are a staunch ally to Buhari .

Globalist Jews who control the media where instrumental in portraying Buhari in a positive light and they are still the ones refusing to air his atrocities .

Powerful Jewish lobby groups in the US also helped sway that idiot Obama to back this tyrant .

Then there is the House of Saud which is composed of crypto-Jews whom Buhari worships .

When you even consider the Fulani side by side with the Jews you will see they are no different ;

1. Both the Fulani and the Jew are wanderers

2. Both the Fulani have no place to call home

3. Both the Fulani and the Jew have a supremascist agenda

4. Both have been successful in decieving Christians and Muslims in Nigeria to see them as special and chosen race

5. Both have no problem using genocide and extreme violence , subjugation to achieve their desired goals

6. Both are actively seeking to displace populations to get their ethno state
Tot Jews practice Judaism; how did dey deceive Christians?. The fact remains that the Jew's have a historical part in the middle east which gave vent to the UN resolution 181 to enact their settlement. No Arab nation denied they had a place in history including the murdered Saddat of Egypt. unlike the fulanis who has no tie or history whatsoever with south,west,east ...and why the bitterness over Jewish stuff. Comparing Fulanis and Jews is like comparing an Alpha jet to a F-35 plane. The Jews don't kidnapp rustle cows and indulge in banditry. They're more concerned with Tech advancement and emancipation...and don't give the world headache unless they're threatened. They don't flood the whole middle east looking for settlement and relates well with those who're not hostile to dem. What we see dem do is the natural reaction to threat. Bro, these guys and fulanis are poles apart oo. If we imbibed the Jew's method a bit, no stupid Asian country will subject our citizen to any inhumane treatment. We will be so advanced almost to the point of self sufficiency. I read somewhere that some Western and mid east top military icons were grtful for Isrealis preemptive attack on Iraq Osirak nuclear reactor...imagine a Saddam with nuclear capability and imagine the fate of Iran by now, as well as that of Kuwait,Saudi and Oman.even the allied forces would have had great difficulties....never mind my digressing
...my humble view my esteemed bro
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Gandollar(f): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
BanevsJoker:

What if He has given up on a country that refuses to be delivered?
Please expatiate.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by BanevsJoker(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Gandollar:
Please expatiate.
Nigeria is beyond redemption.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Gandollar(f): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Nigeria is beyond redemption.
Yes the entity called Nigeria is irredeemable the way it stands presently but that's not why buhari should muder us all. They should divide it into regional governments with a weak center. Let everyone go back and develop their region with their God-given talents and gifts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by seunayantokun(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
The more we continue to see every step by federal government as a move to favour one tribe, religion or group the more divided we become..
So lets be guided..

That's what the President is doing and Nigerians can't pretend not to see.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by BanevsJoker(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Gandollar:
Yes the entity called Nigeria is irredeemable the way it stands presently but that's not why buhari should muder us all. They should divide it into regional governments with a weak center. Let everyone go back and develop their region with their God-given talents and gifts.
The way it is, is the reason it will remain the way it is. Those benefiting from the way it is, are the the ones with the power to divide it. Of course they won't. The North are in charge and are the majority in every decision-making aspect of Nigeria. Nigeria therefore, is beyond redemption.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by nogragra: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Realtord43:
Buhari will neva disappoint us! anything to actualise his fulanilisation. but one thing i know, he will continue to fail with his evil agenda.
...I think this uneducated moronic president has forgotten too quickly that Abacha did worst than him but got roasted at the appointed time. May be he forgot that Nigerians cannot be easily undermined and get away with.....let someone remind the dullard and certificate less president that a dog that enter the cave of a lion will surely bath in his own blood. Half word only for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by LZAA: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2019
immhotep:

At least change is here.
Sai baba.

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa yorubawarrior amatarasha
Roger3D wee say its ipob propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by BanevsJoker(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2019
lowaist101:

we have ocean of illegal Migrants in Nigeria and at the same time criminality is mounting and govt is trying to identify these people or send them back to their countries. I don't see anything about it.
One of the ways of fighting crimes is know everyone or identify everyone within the system.
Every national policy is a subject of national interest. anything that impinges on our national interest, whether directly or otherwise is thrown into the waste bin.
Africa is centre piece of Nigerian foreign policy but in our relationship, everything must be fair.
Hope you have collected your mobilization fee. Don't do this work for free.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Gandollar(f): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2019
lowaist101:

Why can't buhari begin by having a data base of all Nigerians first before a database of
illegal foreigners?
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by madridsta007(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Donald Trump puts America First,

Vladimir Putin puts Russia First,

Paul Kagame puts Rwanda First,

But the Lifeless Kunù guzzling buffoon called buhari puts herdsmen FIRST

FG has not paid ₦30k minimum wage. Yet, Baba Lifeless wants to grant amnesty to illegal migrants and also build Ruga settlement for herdsmen.

What a dunce we've as President.

It is Plan C since Plan A (Cattle Colony) and Plan B (RUGA) seem to have failed.
Register these illegal Fulanis from Mali, Central African Republic, Niger, Cameroon, The Gambia are illegals in Nigeria.
They become legals.
They become citizens.
They have the law on their side and will move into the South as "lawful citizens" with their cows and establish their colonies.
Create and claim Emirates in the South.
They have only 4 years to do this so time is of the essence.

Sai Buhari! Sai Change! Nigerians must have sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Gandollar(f): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2019
pussygotlips:

Allowing them now, they will gradually outnumber the power vote of other race, there by taking the mantle of leadership.
This is already the case. Can anyone win any presidential election if you don't have their support, can anyone?

Can anyone get bill to be passed in NASS if it's supported by them?
Yet buhari is seeking to over-consolidate their hold on Nigeria his recent policies.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by echibuogwu(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2019
Didn’t u read the headline? I don’t care if they are Fulani or not... they are illegal, they should be deported back. This country is already overpopulated, we should b looking for strategies to cut down the population and not increase it.
Nemesis909:

How do you know who they are?

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Gforce2019: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2019
They have been registering them since 1800.
Because they let you know?

Anyway, don't quote me o! Because I don't even know what I'm typing.
I'm ...
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Staro: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2019
Useless people in Aso Rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.