Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian (24341 Views)

Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post / PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Blue3k(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Buhari has no legal authority to grant citizenship to illegal immigrants. Migrant registration is not the same as being an a citizen. The conspiracy fall flat since it requires they register for naturalization and meet requirements. An illegal immigrant isnt of good character since they dont respect immigration laws.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by echibuogwu(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm u are more stupid than I thought, which sensible human being will register and welcome illegal migrants. Receive sense IJn
Nemesis909:

Stop following headlines and use your brain.

Nobody has said anything about legitimizing or deportation except many like you who must criticize any and every, even things you would have suggested many months ago.

You must criticize because you no longer have a head of your own.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by sirusX(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Fukkafukkah post=80354085][/quote]

I have no issues with Ghana...it's just that it doesn't seem like part of the original plan for the Nigerian government...more like he's winging it to see if it works or not

It would make the number of illegals accountable...but to what end??

He needs to make sure the country is being carried along in addressing issues

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by ithink7: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Guy, you got this twisted.
Jews are fighting for their ancestral land, which is well documented to be theirs.
Fulani are stealing other people's ancestral land and killing the occupants.

BishopMagic:
Buhari has always been a traitor .

His allegiance has always been to his Fulani race and sahelian Arabs.

The man is borrowing a script from the satanic Jews .

From Jewish Kubitz settlements on Palestinian lands which is exactly eerily similar to Fulani Rugs colonies to the Israeli law of "Right of Return" which automatically conferred Israeli citizenship to all Jews globally, this registration ploy of Fulani migrants is meant to do same by conferring automatic citizenship to fulanis from across West Africa and beyond .

I have written severally that Israel and globalist Jews are a staunch ally to Buhari .

Globalist Jews who control the media where instrumental in portraying Buhari in a positive light and they are still the ones refusing to air his atrocities .

Powerful Jewish lobby groups in the US also helped sway that idiot Obama to back this tyrant .

Then there is the House of Saud which is composed of crypto-Jews whom Buhari worships .

When you even consider the Fulani side by side with the Jews you will see they are no different ;

1. Both the Fulani and the Jew are wanderers

2. Both the Fulani have no place to call home

3. Both the Fulani and the Jew have a supremascist agenda

4. Both have been successful in decieving Christians and Muslims in Nigeria to see them as special and chosen race

5. Both have no problem using genocide and extreme violence , subjugation to achieve their desired goals

6. Both are actively seeking to displace populations to get their ethno state

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by ejemamaka: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by berrystunn(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Dear Nigerians, all my fellow citizens from all tribes, I want to use this medium to apologize for voting for Mohammed Buhari in 2015 under the rain. My intentions were good, and still good, I wanted a better Nigeria and PDP failed to deliver for 16 years. However, it has become obvious now that the Buhari government is no better overall than the one we chased away. I didn't vote in 2019, but I hope to get another voter's card before 2023. APC must be kicked out of power. Enough of this rubbish. PDP didn't deliver and APC can't either. It's time to try something else. PDP and APC are both shithole angry

2019 just started, we are waiting for the ministers
You are there waiting for 2023.

The road is very long
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
nogragra:

...I think this uneducated moronic president has forgotten too quickly that Abacha did worst than him but got roasted at the appointed time. May be he forgot that Nigerians cannot be easily undermined and get away with.....let someone remind the dullard and certificate less president that a dog that enter the cave of a lion will surely bath in his own blood. Half word only for the wise.
Abacha is nothing compared to buhari. Abachas administration can be justified because it was a military regime.

This is a democratic government. Which Democratic government does the president perpetrate genocide?

Buhari is a million times worse than Abacha.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by seguno2: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
ithink7:
Jews are fighting for their ancestral land, which is well documented to be theirs.

Well documented by who
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by tramzy7: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
E no go better for people wey vote this old man I swear.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by VULCAN(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
If it was an exam, the examiner would have failed you. The focus is Buhari and his actions that are moving us closer to another civil war.

Leave the Jews alone as they have nothing to do with our problems. Since when did Fulanis and Jews agree? Mtscheww

BishopMagic:
Buhari has always been a traitor .

His allegiance has always been to his Fulani race and sahelian Arabs.

The man is borrowing a script from the satanic Jews .

From Jewish Kubitz settlements on Palestinian lands which is exactly eerily similar to Fulani Rugs colonies to the Israeli law of "Right of Return" which automatically conferred Israeli citizenship to all Jews globally, this registration ploy of Fulani migrants is meant to do same by conferring automatic citizenship to fulanis from across West Africa and beyond .

I have written severally that Israel and globalist Jews are a staunch ally to Buhari .

Globalist Jews who control the media where instrumental in portraying Buhari in a positive light and they are still the ones refusing to air his atrocities .

Powerful Jewish lobby groups in the US also helped sway that idiot Obama to back this tyrant .

Then there is the House of Saud which is composed of crypto-Jews whom Buhari worships .

When you even consider the Fulani side by side with the Jews you will see they are no different ;

1. Both the Fulani and the Jew are wanderers

2. Both the Fulani have no place to call home

3. Both the Fulani and the Jew have a supremascist agenda

4. Both have been successful in decieving Christians and Muslims in Nigeria to see them as special and chosen race

5. Both have no problem using genocide and extreme violence , subjugation to achieve their desired goals

6. Both are actively seeking to displace populations to get their ethno state
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Nemesis909: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
echibuogwu:
Hmmm u are more stupid than I thought, which sensible human being will register and welcome illegal migrants. Receive sense IJn

Just agree you are a local champion.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by seunayantokun(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Abolajihowells2:

ogun go kill u

Pls don't curse him, he's spoken from his limited thinking capacity.
If ethnic bigotry and existential myopia at a time like this when he is about to be made a nonentity on his fatherland is what he deems fit, good for him.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
I just wished I have supernatural powers, I would just destroy him beyond recognition

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
ithink7:

The people currently living in the state of Israel are Jewish people, and not Jews, so that place cannot be their ancestral land. They are mostly from Ashkenazi in Russia and converted to Judaism, so how can they be Jews. Better do your research on who the real Jews are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by MobilityExpress: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
berrystunn:

2019 just started, we are waiting for the ministers
You are there waiting for 2023.

The road is very long

grin
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nemesis909:
Idiiots.
So we shouldn't know the number of aliens in our country?

We need them out.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by MobilityExpress: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fukkafukkah:
..... Mumu but your sisters and brothers are forced to pay more than 100 dollars in Ghana to get registered

You are the real mumu here. Do the Nigerians in Ghana have armed militias that go about from village to village, town town destroying the properties and farmlands of ghanaians and killing hundreds of ghanaians every other week, and taking over their territory? No, the Nigerians are not doing so, yet your President wants to give killer herdsmen fulani militias from God knows where free registration, people that are killing and kidnapping the masses. You need to see a brain doctor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by MobilityExpress: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
RugaTerrorist:
[s][/s]

If Shakau the leader of Boko haram come out you will vote him because PDP failed?
The same Nigerian politicians made up the APC, the APC people you voted were not imported from Canada and you know it.

BUHARI HAS ALWAYS BEEN OPENED WITH HIS PLAN, HE IS AN ETHNIC BIGOT, ISLAMIST FUNDAMENTALIST. HE IS NOT PRETENDING LIKE EL-RUFAI.
EL*RUFAI IS MORE WICKED THAN BUHARI BUT HATE FOR OTHERS WILL STILL MAKE YOU VOTE HIIM.
KEEP YOUR APPOLOGY TO YOURSELF,

Why would I vote for an Islamic radical like El Rufai? And I was not apologizing to PDP apologists or supporters like you. I voted Buhari the first time because he made someone like me believe he had changed for the better, that he had shed the skin of nepotistic tribalism and become a better man to move this country forward. But I think now it's either he hasn't or it's true what the say that he is not in control of his government. So, I am apologizing to the victims of the actions and inactions of sabotage and bad governance by the Buhari government. Some of us have the courage to admit when we do wrong or make mistakes and try to make amends.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by salt1: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fukkafukkah:

Not devilish in Ghana grin grin grin

Are you not tired?
You've been flooding this thread with your Ghana argument. We have refused to buy it. Period.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
[s]
MobilityExpress:

Why would I vote for an Islamic radical like El Rufai? And I was not apologizing to PDP apologists or supporters like you. I voted Buhari the first time because he made someone like me believe he had changed for the better, that he had shed the skin of nepotistic tribalism and become a better man to move this country forward. But I think now it's either he hasn't or it's true what the say that he is not in control of his government. So, I am apologizing to the victims of the actions and inactions of sabotage and bad governance by the Buhari government. Some of us have the courage to admit when we do wrong or make mistakes and try to make amends.
[/s]

I'm not APC or PDP, I don't do party things, fvck off. if you voted for Buhari just keep it to yourself,
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by jamace(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Do you now why Buhari is doing this? Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/5300770/movement-oneness-jihad-west-africa
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Quorax: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
MicroBox:
Nigerians are so foolish with defective mind and blind to see what policies are good or bad.
Shun hate and let this country move forward.
US did same thing which they later use to hunt the illegal immigrants down. No doubt our border are porous, so having account of illegal immigrants on a database is a very welcome development.
The government is not offering citizenship to them but having them monitor.
Youths! Youths!! Youths!!! Please stop allowing politicians to take over your sense of judgment.
you moooron. In a country of 200M what other population are you calling for as good when you who is typing does not even have a job... Nor will. Your kids have as far as this country continues like this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by orisa37: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
The Pot calling The Kettle black. And he calls that Patriotism. So much Ignorance in the Fulani Culture.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
We need to break Nigeria now.

Now is the time to dissolve this useless Union.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
ejemamaka:
nah waoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8_qR2rCqjA&fbclid=IwAR0zPosvjlD037DGBPZPQyQLu_hWu0HItJq0zwDSIgzHZ9OV-eHCyx9Ni5E
click and view
The Jews have no ancestral land. The land they occupy today belongs to the palestines.

Read on the balfur declaration.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by seunayantokun(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
stefanbanach:
The Jews have no ancestral land. The land they occupy today belongs to the palestines.

Read on the balfur declaration.
We're talking about ourselves, our lives and our unborn children, you're discussing Palestinians. I just know you don't appreciate the magnitude of what is facing your existence.
By the way who are the Palestinians? What is their history? How are they related to what is going on in Nigeria?
By the grace of the Almighty God Who made the heavens and the earth, Nigeria shall be remoulded and not in line with the agenda of Buhari and his co-travellers! And Palestinians shall be far better than they in all life experience!
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by potopotoking: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
BishopMagic:

The biggest mistake most christians make is to assume today's modern Jews are actually descended from Abraham

They also assume that modern day Judaism in the form of the Babylonian Talmudic Judaism is similar to the ancient Hebrew religion.

Jews invented Islam. It was jewish merchants that gave Muhammed sanctuary in Medinna and bankrolled his thieving gang which they (Jews) acted as his fence buying stolen goods and slaves.

The same Jews sponsored jihadist raids to "liberate " Jerusalem from Christiandom.

When the Muslims conquered Jerusalem they refused to hand it over to the Jews. The Jews then turned to the Vatican to drive the Muslims out, bankrolling the crusades.

They are doing the same thing now by sponsoring global jihad and flooding Europe with Muslim migrants.

Hitler referred to Jews as an international people who have no allegiance to any nation they find themselves (Just like our Buhari) and are bent on global domination and control as we can see from the Bolshevik take over of Christian Russia.

I'm shocked. You are in the know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
hmmm.eyaa,blood seems thicker than water. No wonder he took railway to them when i have not seen train all my miserable life and is even trying to grab land for them through whatever means. Do oath of office matter at all? Father. your word is the truth. May your kingdom come for that is the only hope of mankind. It does belong to man even to direct his steps.Thats why people of integrity today don't know that nepotism is the worst form.
Re: Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian by ithink7: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Okay. Let me research this.

kmcutez:

The people currently living in the state of Israel are Jewish people, and not Jews, so that place cannot be their ancestral land. They are mostly from Ashkenazi in Russia and converted to Judaism, so how can they be Jews. Better do your research on who the real Jews are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally / US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.