Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

"Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu (32275 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Victni: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2019
Popular Nigerian actress, Beverly Osu reveals she cant stay in a relationship with bad sex. Gistvic Reports.

Beverly Osu said even if the man is a good man and treats her like a queen she wont stay.

Ladies Would You STAY??

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/i-cant-stay-in-relationship-with-wack.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2019
quack and wack statement.... Mtcheew....
she is not even sexy to have sex with her. why won't the man have a wack sex with her.

Abeg who sex helpppppppp....

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by eslason(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2019
lolz. this girl and sex 5&6

10 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by oluwadabira111(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Is she married,she is not even beautiful sad

3 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Treat your woman like a queen.
But when it comes to sex, make her your bítch.

Pull hair
Spank
Choke
Bite

In summary, no Mr nice guy.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by amaniro: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Sex is very important in a relationship but it must not be necessarily stressed else the partner would cheat.

6 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by ashewoboy(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2019
every lady needs a man that can make her reach orgasm. she need to be satisfied too.

4 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2019
PLEASE, Don't complain about these NOWADAYS LADIES, just phuck as much as you can...
Enjoy them while the STOCKS last.
That's what they are meant for.
GOOD they just realized that...

But, protect yourself as well....
Since Most are now TRASHCANS ....

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by AyotossFund(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2019
mtchew, when we call them sex objects now, they will start shouting.

OlOsHo's grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Reffone: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2019
No
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by seunmohmoh(f): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2019
She asked a question and nobody above me answered. I will wait for people below me.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Generation of farm tools.

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2019
If dis one sees me now, she too go dey piss 4 her panties... like my Uni hostel girls here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by positivelord: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2019
...they want bring back this 40-second-man thing again.....
Tonto and crew now....

4 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Rexnegro(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2019
we are all sexual beings , for me I can't when there is no change forthcoming

1 Like

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by maxiuc(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2019
cheesy

All this girls doesn't know that it is not easy to push this thing

Yogurt
Locozade
Water
Apple
Water melon
Red Bull

All because I won knack

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Inairang: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2019
That would be boring, you need active sex to spice up the relationship.

In order news, Please check this thread as a business man or woman, you will find something helpful there.
https://www.nairaland.com/5306043/get-business-man-woman

1 Like

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by hesilo(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
Mumu women everywhere, all they know is Sex sex sex.

5 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by UbanmeUdie: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
shocked

Dear Beverly Osu,

My preeq is still in severe pains for doing kerewawa on top Munirat over the weekend.
Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
Unless cheating will be allowed...

Nothing like a great sex on a rainy cold Friday night after a glass of scotch....

You wake Up in the morning like a new born baby

Imagine breakfast in bed with an early Saturday morning cartoon... cheesy cheesy

Best things in life are free...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by pyro62(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
I love to dominate Atleast for 70% of the bleeping time, but I expect my woman to knack me wella when I give her a chance. Don't just lay on the bed like a bag of potatoe. Even if na OLOSHO, I no go give her complete money again sef.. If na my babe, we will take a break and reevaluate the relationSHIT!

6 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2019
I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself. sh!ts

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by SKIPCY(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2019
Cioccolata:
Try your woman like a queen. But when it comes to sex, make her your bítch.
Pull hair Spank Choke Bite
In summary, no Mr nice guy.
bite kwa

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by hesilo(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Even the castrated women too? ABEG NO COME STRESS ME COS OF ORGASM WHEN YOU NO FIT GET. GO MEET YOUR PAPA WHEN AGREE MAKE THEM CUT YOUR SWEET BUTTON.
ashewoboy:
every lady needs a man that can make her reach orgasm. she need to be satisfied too.

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Stay In A Relationship With Wack Sex?" - Beverly Osu by humblezali: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Seun is no ordinary human. He is a wizard and a fool at the same time. He keeps hiding his identity like a fraudster. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Ogudugu Gets Many Suitors / Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover / Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.