Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi (11881 Views)

Dignitaries Stormed ​wedding Fatiha Of Makarfi’s Son / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by skypper: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the last election, Peter Obi, has reacted to the death of Malam Muhammad Makarfi, father of former PDP National Chairman, Ahmed Makarfi.

The death of Makarfi was announced on Tuesday and has generated reactions from Nigerians.

President Muhammadu Buhari was among the first politicians to commiserate with Senator Makarfi.

Makarfi battled for the sole presidential ticket of the PDP at the party’s primary in Port Harcourt in 2018.

Reacting to the death, Obi expressed sadness and offered condolence to Sen. Makarfi.

On his official Twitter page, he wrote: “Take heart my dear brother, Senator Ahmed Makarfi. May the Almighty grant you the comfort and strength to bear the loss of your dear father. May his soul be admitted into paradise.”

Also, Chairman of PDP, Uche Secondus took to his Twitter page writing: “My deepest sympathies go out to the Former Chairman of our great party PDP, Senator Ahmed Makarfi over the death of his father, Mal Muhammad Makarfi.

“May God give you the comfort and peace that you seek and may his soul Rest in Peace.”

Governor of Delta State, Ifeanyi Okowa also prayed that God grants Makarfi the strength to bear the loss.

Okowa wrote: “My prayers are with the former National Chairman of our great party, PDP, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, over the passing of his father, Malam Muhammad Makarfi, earlier today.

“I pray that the soul of the dear and departed Malam Makarfi rest in peace. Amen.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/peter-obi-secondus-okowa-react-death-makarfi/

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by WildChild00(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the Departed soul.
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by Alphalum: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mcheww , just confused. i Don't know it's his father
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by Factgist: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Top 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-times-nigerians-were-massively-deceived.html

Old Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War 3 Break Out
https:///2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war-iii-break-out.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
RIP TO THE OLD MAN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by ZitNg: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
We don't know how well he lived, but now he's gone to another world, we can only pray that he finds favour in the eyes of the creator.
Rest on Alhaji Muhammad Markarfi.

We Offer the best electronics. See our signature and visit our website for a list of mouthwatering home appliances, office equipment, refrigerators etc.
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Alphalum:
Mcheww , just confused. i Don't know it's his father
Then, just type RIP and move on.
Must you hiss @ someone father's death?!
Don't let Naija politics turn your head upside down, there are still many things to enjoy in life better than Nigeria dirty politics.

We don't know your father also, but we will always respect and wish him well!

Dis Nairaland sef!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by banio: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Reactants.
Acid + Base = Salt + water
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by Bolustical: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nuclear reactors.

Peter Obi, the China man!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmmm

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account or you are a salary eaner you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by Bolustical: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yes
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
No good thing in lost of ones family...... My God grant the bereaved family the grace to withstand such lost
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by RDPMAN: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by bigfish3k: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
jafol:
Chai igbos don kill am o

u are just confused
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by ud4u: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rip
Re: Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
My condolence to the Makarfi's family.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo / Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP / Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.