Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Lawan, Gbajabiamila Emerge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Lawan, Gbajabiamila Emerge (25341 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Lawan (Photos) / Senator Mohammed Sani Musa Celebrates Supreme Court Victory With Lawan Omo-Agege / Senate Presidency: No Problem With Lawan Begging PDP Senators For Votes -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Lawan, Gbajabiamila Emerge by henryhemon(m): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2019
tolakush92:
LET US ALL BRACE OURSELVES UP
NEXT LEVEL IS HERE

THE COLLABORATION BETWEEN THE LEGISLATIVE ARM AND THE EXECUTIVE IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT

UNLIKE THE LAST ASSEMBLY THAT WAS ALWAYS SLOWING DOWN THE PROGRESS OF THE NATION

Some of you are so stupid that your shadows are even embarrassed to associate with you. It's still taking 6months to appoint ministers, what has the buhari controlled Senate done? Idiots everywhere that should be taken to chemical chambers to reduce the level of stupid people in Nigeria.
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Lawan, Gbajabiamila Emerge by Ndkings1(m): 4:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Meeting upon meeting that never yield any good results
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Lawan, Gbajabiamila Emerge by fakuta(f): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2019
First of all social media is for all, secondly I am happily married
Donlexino:
I thought deeper life people don't do social media! what are you always doing online this kumuyi daughter? abi u dey find bobo desperately?
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Lawan, Gbajabiamila Emerge by dejoesky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin
brushesz:
Please can they ban Egypt from hosting AFCON going forward?

How can I be watching AFCON with empty stadium seats as if it's a training?
brushesz:

brushesz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? / Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Garba Shehu: Service Chiefs Will Remain As Far As Buhari Is Satisfied With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.