Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

HOW I ACHIEVE More With This Trick (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW I ACHIEVE More With This Trick (Picture) (1283 Views)

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k / What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. / This Trick Is How Successful People Make Life So Easy For Themselves (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW I ACHIEVE More With This Trick (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
You see, if you want to achieve more in life, you need to compare two actions you're about to take, then go with the better option that'll make you a better and happier man in the long run.

When the Nigerian match with Tunisia started, I checked and noticed they wore the white jersey, so I said, "What's the need watching this match? They'll win, let me use the time and do something else on the computer."

I compared two things and went with the one that'll favor me. I didn't watch the match because I saw Nigeria on their lucky jersey, so I used that exact time to work on proofreading a book.

Before the referee blew the final whistle, I was 97% done with proofreading the book. I was becoming lazy in proofreading this book, but I used this comparison technique to make sure I finish the proofreading before 90 minutes is up. I was working with time, so I was focused to meet my targeted time frame.

The secret of success is delayed gratification. I didn't see the goal or who scored it, but I'll go on YouTube and watch the goal and how it was scored - that is the only important thing. I delayed the joy of watching live football for something that will fetch me money forever.

The trick is: compare two things and go with the one that will give you more joy, not the one that offers immediate joy, then fades with time.

The screenshot below is the book I spent the football time to proofread.

3 Likes

Re: HOW I ACHIEVE More With This Trick (Picture) by euphratess(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2019
ilegend i like your atitude, from wetclef.

2 Likes

Re: HOW I ACHIEVE More With This Trick (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2019
So, the book is live and ready to make money from year to year.

That is the power of this trick. It pushes you to do something you've been procrastinating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is She Really Hating Or Loving Me? / Lets Change Our Mindset / Tonguedom Out! A New Contraceptive (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.