Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun (17739 Views)

Handover: Bye-bye To Játijàti By Abimbola Adelakun / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by happney65: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Owaincouncil:

Yes sir, Ibikunle Amosun offered her a special assistant on media same time when Jonathan offered Ruben abati of Guardian same slot for federal, but bimbo came online and seek people opinions, many told her to reject the offer that once she accept the offer, she won't be able to write as an activist again. She agreed with the opinion poll while abati went ahead to take the offer despite warning.

Good one..I did not know sha..Good one she did not accept it..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by potopotoking: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Tinubu was right defending herdsmen.

pa fasoranti daughter was not murdered by herdsmen but by highway assassin's/robbers.

She was hit by stray bullet..

It was never herdsmen

finally fulani and Yorubas have long ages of living and inter marrying together, such won't be broken now on mere death case by miscreants.

So Tinubu is in order.

If you like, goan close eye chop bullshit until una belleh dey full well well. Make we no chop de tin wit una, I mean sensible well-meaning Nigerians. Efulefu herdsman apologist mtscheeewww...
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by biomedics(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Masterpiece

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Ayisatojo: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
I used to be a fan of Tinubu and I have never had any reason to hate him despite the myriads of songs of hatred everywhere about him, but on this particular issue, I have withdrawn all my interest in him, he is a bunch of idiot, just because of 2023, he could deny the menace of herdsmen here in southwest.
I was supposed to travel by road for a function in my village last weekend and when I heard about the activities of the herdsmen all along the route, I had a rethink and I simply send money to my people to make peace for my inability to show up.
Our Yoruba nation is already being taken over by the Fulanis and the idiot is pursuing 2023 agenda that will never see the light of day. May God punish punish all his generations.

dre11:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-defender-of-the-fulani/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by iJhoe(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
VRDroid:

Sorry men, I am not one of you poor masses.

See dz one o
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Alejobs: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Xisnin(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Alejobs:
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!
2023 politics have put those on hold.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by MagicBishop: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bump

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara / APC PCC Uncovers Fake Website Blackmailing Tinubu / 'My Power Project Story' By Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.