Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun (17737 Views)

Handover: Bye-bye To Játijàti By Abimbola Adelakun / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Honor10: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

A sane Yoruba person just called Tinubu a Fulani defender and stooge..

Please channel your frustration to the right quarters

U are the frustrated person here, because I dont know why u are crying more than the bereaved, leave Yoruba alone.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Honor10: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2019
bigfish3k:

its in the spirit of southern unity that we are meddling

And they told u they Care about southern unity?
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by JudasNaCarrot: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What do you expect from the cowardly brown teeth drug baron who can betray his kinsmen for a "2023" plate of Amala and Ewedu filled with flies?

The bourdilion coward can even go ahead and sell the South West region to the marauding fulani herdsmen just to get a mere compensating handshake from the lifeless patron of the terrorist group.

This toad reminds us of Judas Iscariot in the Bible, but Judas betrayed his MASTER,While the toad called Tinubu is betraying his PEOPLE.

The South West should rally round Baba OBJ, FFK Yinka Odumakin and Fayose, they're fighting for a good course unlike the brown teeth toad called Tinubu and Femi Adesina.
Why mention my name in Tinubu matter .....eehn!

Tinubu matter worse pass my own o...abeg you biko.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Honor10:

U are the frustrated person here, because I dont know why u are crying more than the bereaved, leave Yoruba alone.

You could have told me to leave social media alone..

Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by happney65: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Owaincouncil:
Thank you bimbo. And I thank you most for rejecting the appointment offered by apc govt in ogun then. You would have loose your voice now like abati.

Ohh so they tried to give her an appointment?Never knew

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by bigfish3k: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2019
danjumakolo:
Bola Iges death,Harry Marshalls death etc would have been linked to fulani if it had happened now.
Guys,can't u see that this killings are like linked to fulani just because GMB is from them.I quite agree that there is farmers- herdsmen clash as this happen everywhere.It happened even during David's time.
I think there is a delibrate attempt by a group in South West to snatch power from tinubu as the most powerful man there.But it's already late because tinubu has won the heart of the northerner's.
its not because of PMB
its because the killers are not prosecuted by the PMB govt but instead are being paid, the govt and C-in-C itself is telling us that they are foreigners when we have an army that can defend us against foreign aggression.
what sayeth thou about this ur presidents disposition

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by bigfish3k: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Honor10:

And they told u they Care about southern unity?

thats why we the masses are trying to care about it so that we can progress collectively. the sorry state of nigeria now needs that unity even if the elites dont care , we the masses should care

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Johnnyessence(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Tinubu has been the clueless Yoruba coward of our time.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by bigfish3k: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2019
RichBoy247:

He was born bitter, sad, miserable and depressed. that is why he is currently suicidal. Is any of his family members qualified to be Tinubu's gateman? Tinubu was governor at the same time Donald Duke, Peter Odili, DSP Alams, Boni Haruna, Orji Uzor Kalu and some other clowns. Where are all the clowns now? Tinubu has grown to be the regional leader, the region's representative at the national elders' council, and the godfather of godfathers, where are those that were governors with Tinubu? Some of them are still throwing chairs at the Senate.

those people u mentioned up there are not from a region that ass licks somebody thats why they are not godfathers. ur region supports somebody whether he is wrong or right, but my region rebukes such leaders so its difficult becoming a godfather
so u are proud that ur region produced a leader that has set u up for the kills just for his ambition

before i forget ... "where are the cows"

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2019
#AWESOME / PRICELESS PIECE!

#UNDILUTED TRUTH!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by TemmyT002(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2019
This woman again
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Charly68: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2019
He needs them to vote for him...I never knew the man can be so unreasonably audacious in his defence of the killing militias ..so sad..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by iJhoe(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2019
VRDroid:
Nigeria is a Human Farm, and your sweat, tears, and blood fertilize the Devil's garden.

Do not blame Tinubu, blame the fearful masses.

Revolution is a cleanser, until then, you all be quiet and be slaves.

"Do not blame Tinubu, blame the fearful masses".

You just purged flagrantly with guts and emotions as if u ain't one of the fearful masses
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by abbey621(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2019
bigfish3k:

those people u mentioned up there are not from a region that ass licks somebody thats why they are not godfathers. ur region supports somebody whether he is wrong or right, but my region rebukes such leaders so its difficult becoming a godfather
so u are proud that ur region produced a leader that has set u up for the kills just for his ambition

before i forget ... "where are the cows"

What region is that? I mean such a region would be so developed that its citizens would never want to leave right grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2019
This sorry ass pdp apologist has writing another TRASH.
Straight to the dustbin.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by jafol(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What do you expect from the cowardly brown teeth drug baron who can betray his kinsmen for a "2023" plate of Amala and Ewedu filled with flies?

The bourdilion coward can even go ahead and sell the South West region to the marauding fulani herdsmen just to get a mere compensating handshake from the lifeless patron of the terrorist group.

This toad reminds us of Judas Iscariot in the Bible, but Judas betrayed his MASTER,While the toad called Tinubu is betraying his PEOPLE.

The South West should rally round Baba OBJ, FFK Yinka Odumakin and Fayose, they're fighting for a good course unlike the brown teeth toad called Tinubu and Femi Adesina.

We don’t need the potopoto yeast pigs with Don Cownu AKA my dog jackie is better than iPods to tell us yorubas how to live. You igbos are fighting for Yoruba land also. No difference between u n fulanis. As for PDP puppets I will pray for u
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by jafol(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Tinubu has been the clueless Yoruba coward of our time.
After cownu and ojukwu right?
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by LLMG: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2019
The South only supported still because they didn't want buhari anymore.
jaxxy:
Fulani this, Fulani that. We shud be specific and state herdsmen cos Atiku which many of them “SEEM” to like is a Fulani. Let’s stop playing politics and face the real issues pls.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by tiwiex(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Owaincouncil:
Thank you bimbo. And I thank you most for rejecting the appointment offered by apc govt in ogun then. You would have loose your voice now like abati.

She writes very well too. I never knew her but the first time I read her article, I was in awe.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by jafol(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2019
technicallyrich:
I am not suprised.because he is a yorob ass mudslism.
I keep sayin it,that afonja christians are southerners.
Afonja mudslim are northerners.
Wake me up when there is peace and unity in nigeria.
Alah bless you all.

Lmao so that means my father is a northerner for being a Muslim and I’m a southerner for being a Christian, igbos sha
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2019
jafol:

After cownu and ojukwu right?
Receive wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2019
LLMG:
The South only supported still because they didn't want buhari anymore.

South shud better know exactly what they want and go for it the right way. U cannot afford to alienate urself from everybody and expect to get smtn from everybody at same time.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by abbey621(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Anago147:
. So South west is more developed than Igbo land safe for Lagos? in ur ewedu induced brain abi

kids have really taken over this forum

#sad

Typical example of failed Nigerian education system, where did I say SW was developed? Anybody hyping one region over another in Nigeria is simply mad!
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Btruth: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Hopefully, you will learn to enjoy eggs without despising the chicken that laid it.

Your dad needs the prayer more.

Au revoir!
Jason, why minding that lunatic? We, the original South westerners knows our direction, not one silly coward that's playing games with his kinsmen because of a morsel of porridge.

time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
[s]This sorry ass pdp apologist has writing another TRASH.
Straight to the dustbin.[/s]
PDP amaka.

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy helinues metaphysical lzaa yorubawarrior amatarasha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
iJhoe:

"Do not blame Tinubu, blame the fearful masses".

You just purged flagrantly with guts and emotions as if u ain't one of the fearful masses

Sorry men, I am not one of you poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
immhotep:

PDP amaka.

Must be a child still in kindergarten. Give the phone back to your mama.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by opribo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
One thing is clear, if these are normal armed robbers police will swiftly arrest them but if they are the fulani herdsmen then they will never be arrested because they are as it seem the fulanization foot soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Must be a child still in kindergarten. Give the phone back to your mama.
Are you one of those staunch APC supporters ? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Probe: Emefiele’s Driver, 19 Apex Bank Officials Quizzed / Senate Demands Return Of Mace In 24 Hours After Thugs Invade National Assembly / The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.