Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . (8677 Views)

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / A Nigerian Man Calls Out His Mom To Come Rescue Him From A Big Ass Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
lefulefu:
lol have seen wat op wrote.he's trying to market his prodicts. the thread is kinder misleading though. anyway any lady who wants to get a big butt need not do any surgery .all she need do is eat a balanced diet,exercise and have enuf rest and b4 u know it ur ukwu will start growing.every woman has a big butt in built in her(minus white women and chinese ladies though) and all she need do is d ass is deficient is to eat good food and have enuf rest.no need for surgery.

Bro, you really believe that it is that easy to get a beautiful big bootay, that it has nothing to do with DNA, and just by changing your diet any woman can get one?! Really?!?!?!?!

[img]https://media1./images/13744fb35f73ca67922452ab0f2ebaed/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
lefulefu:
na waoh i expect u to feel.proud and happy if many male eyes dey on ur woman.na chance for u to flaunt her in dhier faces.
No bros,I no want wahala at all...
Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

these days you cant tell the difference. Those guys have perfected the craft. Plus thanks to camera angles n shít

In pictures, yes you are right, but if that woman stroll pass you, you would know.... And if she is nekkid in bed with you, then you will DEFINITELY know... even the ones that do FAT RELOCATION (belly fat moved to bootay)
Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, you really believe that it is that easy to get a beautiful big bootay, that it has nothing to do with DNA, and just by changing your diet any woman can get one?! Really?!?!?!?!

grin
MrBrownJay1:

of course yes i believe with change in nutrition and enuf rest a lady's buttocks will grow.it might not be as large as dat of cherokke d azz but at least dere will be a little growth spurt on her backside.it will not be ad flat as sandpaper.i seen ladies with very flat behinds blossoming into apple booty beauties and it aint surgery.i am talking of ladies who come from average backgrounds
Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by Lowzones(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmmm ma nigga...Cherokee d azz... grin
lefulefu:
grin of course yes i believe with change in nutrition and enuf rest a lady's buttocks will grow.it might not be as large as dat of cherokke d azz but at least dere will be a little growth spurt on her backside.it will not be ad flat as sandpaper.i seen ladies with very flat behinds blossoming into apple booty beauties and it aint surgery.i am talking of ladies who come from average backgrounds
Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
lefulefu:
grin of course yes i believe with change in nutrition and enuf rest a lady's buttocks will grow.it might not be as large as dat of cherokke d azz but at least dere will be a little growth spurt on her backside.it will not be ad flat as sandpaper.i seen ladies with very flat behinds blossoming into apple booty beauties and it aint surgery.i am talking of ladies who come from average backgrounds

This can only happen with them small girls with "big gods"... We know them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lowzones:
Hmmmm ma nigga...Cherokee d azz... grin
cheesy so u know her? Jesu dat her yansh ehncheesy. D way d tin dey roll ehn. Even if she no dey move d azz go jus dey wriggle on its owncheesy. Just fwesh like all dose fwesh hot bread wey u dey collect from bakerycheesy.
Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

This can only happen with them small girls with "big gods"... We know them.
haha cheesy
Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by mikeyung71(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Δsk our Δss-cestor
Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by Offpoint: 3:02am On Jul 19, 2019
lefulefu:
grin cc CaptainMitch,luminous,Iamgrey,offpoint
This is beyond my power, I can't handle this... I'm too young for thisgringrin

In P_Square voice: "This na temptation, with a little confusion!!!"
Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by femmoy(m): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2019
lefulefu:
lol have seen wat op wrote.he's trying to market his prodicts. the thread is kinder misleading though. anyway any lady who wants to get a big butt need not do any surgery .all she need do is eat a balanced diet,exercise and have enuf rest and b4 u know it ur ukwu will start growing.every woman has a big butt in built in her(minus white women and chinese ladies though) and all she need do is d ass is deficient is to eat good food and have enuf rest.no need for surgery.

doctor lefulefu,I agree with u on this one,chop knoku.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by jummy604: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2019
addictiv:
cos it's more economically and biologically rewarding.. plus a better chance of having smarter kids.....for those guys shouting "its full of poo"... nobody stores poo in the ass, rather the large intestine is located around the lower part of the tummy. So y'all pot bellied mofos stand a better chance of being a walking septic tank. it's the same fat u have on ur ass that they have, just in abundance... grin grin grin
big ass produces smart kids?waoh!
Re: Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2019
femmoy:

doctor lefulefu,I agree with u on this one,chop knoku.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught A Rat Staring At Me While Having Sex With My Girlfriend / My Fiance Has Strange Bedroom Needs / Nigerian Man Finish Glo With Savage Replies On Fb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.