Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity (13172 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Elchicolo: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
The National Working Committee, NWC, of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has expelled the party’s National Vice Chairman (North-west), Inuwa Abdulkadir over anti-party activities.

A statement signed Thursday in Abuja by the APC national publicity secretary, Lanre Issa-Onilu, said the decision followed a review of the recommendation of the Magajin Gari “A” Ward, Sokoto North Local Government, and the Party’s Sokoto state Executive Committee.

The statement said: “Abdulkadir failed to utilise the opportunity to defend himself before the disciplinary committee set up by the NWC to look into the various petitions received against certain members of our party.

“Following the suspension of Abdulkadir, the NWC will subsequently forward the decision of the Sokoto State organs to the Party’s National Executive Committee (NEC) for further actions.”

https://dailynigerian.com/just-in-apc-expels-national-vice-chairman-inuwa-abdulkadir-over-anti-party-activity/

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Jetrue3oo: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
their fucking problem demonic wicked party

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Kingosytex(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
May be the guy has outlived his usefulness. But was he ever useful?

Can they help me do same to oshiomole?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Sweetcollins: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol
Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by NOL2dworld(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Is the devil tormenting, oppressing, depressing, afflicting, suppressing, or manipulating you with any form of discomfort in life?

Even If the devil has something on U, u can draw on the mercy of God to receive forgiveness of sin and deliverance from any habit or hold satan has on U.

Making Jesus your best friend will help U to rewrite your life and family history..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by mknigeriagreat: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
When party members dont believe in party ideologies this is what happens.

Distress sale of peugeot 407. Check my signature for more or profile.

3 Likes

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by englishmart(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigeria should be divided. We can't continue to force this inexistent unity. Nigeria is by far the most divided country.

6 Likes

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
wink
Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by iamjahmeyou(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Finally. We have been waiting for this grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Jchi9876: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Party whey sabi uphold discipline unlike those other "share the money" bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by MrWTF(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
I suggest they expel the party generally. It has no use for Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Blackfire(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
What so we do with APC anti Nigeria policies?

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by fakuta(f): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
This party is perfect at use and dump style
Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by mknigeriagreat: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Easy
Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Eaglenimi: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
The party itself should be expel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Johnnyessence(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
soon coward Tinubu too will be expelled.

MKO Abiola and his love for Sports in Nigeria and beyond Watch this rare footage of the mogul
Video credit : maiyegun diary politico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY7hDlvxzIk
Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Patrioticman007(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
PDP Mole........,.... Na dem crew.
Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Firefire(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
APC, Party of professional rogues & career looters

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by chikeze(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
I know this is the Handy work of that dwarf in Kaduna his name starts with E......that don't see eye to eye with each other. He personally supervised the destruction of Inuwa's house in Kaduna. If u know u know.

2 Likes

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by israelmao(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
B
Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by spafu(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ok
Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by VillagePipu: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
their fucking problem demonic wicked party

Ete, e be like say APC collect dog meat from your mouth.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by VillagePipu: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
soon coward Tinubu too will be expelled.

Johnnyboy, you are a Pdp thug and you are talking about Apc expelling Tinubu. You see why I always refer to you as the most foolish Pdp miscreant on Nairaland?

Tinubu that formed Apc is the one you're hoping they expel. cheesy

I don't blame you. The continuous string of losses you've suffered is enough to totally erase your already depleted IQ.

3 Likes

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by gidjah(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
That guy us a veteran broadcaster I know way back , so he is now into.politics ??
Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Johnnyessence(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
VillagePipu:

Johnnyboy, you are a Pdp thug and you are talking about Apc expelling Tinubu. You see why I always refer to you as the most foolish Pdp miscreant on Nairaland?

Tinubu that formed Apc is the one you're hoping they expel. cheesy

I don't blame you. The continuous string of losses you've suffered is enough to totally erase your already depleted IQ.

village people on you already. Tinubu will be the one that will destroy Apc with his bad characters and act.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Apc = Pdp younger brother

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity by jaxxy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Very Useless party

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Power Rotation, Zoning, Unsettling APC, PDP / Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah / "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.