Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

DJ Cuppy And Dad Made A quick Stop in Italy just To Get Ice Cream! (details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Dad Made A quick Stop in Italy just To Get Ice Cream! (details) (2019 Views)

Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy And Dad Made A quick Stop in Italy just To Get Ice Cream! (details) by favoritetalk(f): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, in the video DJ Cuppy shared, she and her dad were in Italy and she captioned it "quick stop at Italy to get ice cream"

She and her billionaire dad made a quick stop at Italy to get ice cream!!..

A special type of ice cream though.. Gelato!

the father and daughter are surely having a moment!

Money is good my people..

Some of us are still hoping to go to Italy for vacation first of all.. ice cream can be gotten on the streets lol!

See video and more reactions at:
https://favytalk..com/2019/07/dj-cuppy-and-dad-made-quick-stop-at.html?m=1

cc. lalasticlala Mynd44

see reactions

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Dad Made A quick Stop in Italy just To Get Ice Cream! (details) by Natoski5(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
You will hardly make heaven grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Dad Made A quick Stop in Italy just To Get Ice Cream! (details) by happybee: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
So?
undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy And Dad Made A quick Stop in Italy just To Get Ice Cream! (details) by cassidy1996(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
you don run leave Joshua, him nor give you face
Re: DJ Cuppy And Dad Made A quick Stop in Italy just To Get Ice Cream! (details) by ikynokia(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wetin concern me now abi who you EPP embarassed tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy And Dad Made A quick Stop in Italy just To Get Ice Cream! (details) by Richdad50(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Photos From Handsome Grandpa's 67th Birthday / 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada / Mercy Johnson Tops Google's List Of 2011 Most Searched Nigerian Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.