Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone (10638 Views)

Q&A: The Wisdom Behind Calamities / Unidentified Woman Dies During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photo / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by Lukgaf(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Praise be to Allah.

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained the wisdom behind tawaaf when he said: “Circumambulation of the Ka‘bah (tawaaf), going between as-Safa and al-Marwah (sa‘i), and stoning the Jamaraat have only been ordained to establish the remembrance of Allah.” The one who circumambulates the House of Allah, may He be exalted, does that whilst feeling awe of Allah in his heart, may He be exalted. Thus he is in a state of remembrance of Allah, may He be exalted, and all his movements – walking, kissing or touching the Black Stone and the Yemeni Corner, or pointing to the Black Stone – all come under the heading of remembering Allah, may He be exalted, because they are all acts of worship, and all acts of worship are remembrance of Allah, may He be exalted, in general terms. As for the words that he utters of takbeer, dhikr and du‘aa’, they obviously come under the heading of remembering Allah, may He be exalted. As for kissing the Black Stone, it is an act of worship in which a person kisses a stone to which he has no connection except worshipping Allah, may He be exalted, by venerating it and following the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) by doing that, as it is proven that the Ameer al-Mu’mineen ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) said, when he kissed the Black Stone: I know that you are a stone and have no power to harm or benefit; were it not that I saw the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) kissing you, I would not have kissed you.

With regard to what some ignorant people think, that the purpose behind that is to seek blessing (barakah) from it, there is no basis for that, so it is invalid.

With regard to what some heretics have said, that circumambulating the Ka‘bah is like circumambulating the graves of their saints, and that it is tantamount to idolatry, this is part of their heresy. The believers only circumambulate it in compliance with the command of Allah, and whatever is done in compliance with the command of Allah, doing it is an act of worship of Allah, may He be exalted.

Do you not see that prostrating to anything other than Allah is major shirk (shirk akbar), but when Allah commanded the angels to prostrate to Adam, prostration to Adam was an act of worship to Allah, may He be exalted, and refusing to prostrate to him was an act of disbelief (kufr)?

Hence circumambulation of the Ka‘bah is one of the greatest acts of worship; it is the foundation of the Hajj, and Hajj is one of the pillars of Islam. Hence when the mataaf (place of tawaaf) is calm, the one who does tawaaf experiences the joy of tawaaf and feels in his heart that he is close to his Lord, which confirms the virtue and high status of the House of Allah. And it is Allah Whose help we seek. End quote.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn ’Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him).

Fataawa al-‘Aqeedah (p. 28, 29).

Source: IslamQA

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/118085

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by proudkafir1: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

And can you tell us the full gist. Why do they do it? How do they do it? When do they do it? Who did they do it for?

Expose yourself Kafir.
Read your source documents:

Narrated ‘Abis bin Rabia:
‘Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said, "No doubt, I know that you are a stone AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT ANYONE NOR HARM ANYONE. Had I not seen Allah’s Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 667)

Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said:
"Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, ‘By Allah! I know that you are a stone AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT NOR HARM. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.’ Then he kissed it and said, ‘There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.’ ‘Umar added, ‘(Nevertheless), the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).’" (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675)

Narrated Zaid bin Aslam that his father said:
"I saw ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab kissing the Black Stone and he then said, (to it) ‘Had I not seen Allah’s Apostle kissing you, (stone) I WOULD NOT HAVE KISSED YOU.’" (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 679).

Animism is the doctrine that every natural thing in the universe has a soul. ... Animism comes from the Latin word anima, meaning life, or soul. People often think of "primitive" beliefs when they think of animism, but you'll find the belief in the spiritual life of natural objects in all major religions.. The reverencing of the black stone in mecca is a form of animism by giving an inanimate object a spiritual significance hence is a very big and clear form of Idolatory.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by ChristianNorth: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Hubal was a god worshipped during pre-Islamic Arabia at Kaaba in Mecca.

During the battle of Badr in 624 BC, Mohammad and his large army fought and defeated the devotees of the gods.

After conquering Mecca, In 630 BC, he removed Hubal from the Kabaah and all the other 360 Arabian gods in the Kabaah and dedicate the Kabaah to his allah and it became the holiest site in Islam.

This is a dent on Islamic history but what explanation do they give to explain it away?

According to them, Kabaah was originally built as a place of Worship by angels to Allah before the creation of man.

Later, the place was rebuilt by Adam and Eve and was lost during the flood.

After many years, it was rebuilt by Abraham and Ishmael and after the building, God commanded the children of Ishmael to pay pilgrimage to the site.

Many years after the death of Ishmael, polytheism swept over the land and the locals placed 360 pagans idols in the Kabaah and carry out naked circumbulation and other heretic rituals and had been so ever since, till 630 AD.

According to them, Mohammed only liberated the stone from pagan to restore its true purpose.

Very weak argument from our moslem brothers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2019
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the Black Stone came down from Paradise, it was whiter than milk, but the sins of the sons of Adam made it black.”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi
Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by malvisguy212: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Number
658:
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Masud:
The Prophet entered Mecca and
(at that time) there were THREE
HUNDRED-AND SIXTY IDOLS around
the Ka’ba . He started stabbing
the idols with a stick he had in
his hand and reciting: “Truth
(Islam) has come and Falsehood
(disbelief) has vanished.”

now in surah Surah 2:125-127: the Qur'an say" We MADE the House a resort and a sanctuary for people, saying, ‘Take the spot where Abraham stood as your
place of prayer.’..........

If the Ka’ba which was supposedly built by the Prophet abraham and the Prophet Ishmael was originally the House of Allah, how did it become a
Pagan Temple housing 360 idols ? How could a House of God turn into a Temple of Idols? Exactly when did Allah allow this change to take place?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number
661:
Narrated by Abu Raja Al-Utaridi:
We used to WORSHIP STONE, and
when we found a better stone
than the first one, we would
throw the first one and take the
latter, but if we could not get a
stone then we would collect
some earth (i.e. soil) and then
bring a sheep and milk that
sheep over it, and perform the
Tawaf (circumnavigation) around
it.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by wittyt98(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
I'm amused this is coming from people who will tell you bowing or hugging a carved piece of wood or Stone is a sin grin this shit ain't nothing buh idolatry. I'd rather kiss the oronmiyan staff in ile ife than this foreign bullshit grin lass lass we all gonna end up in hell together if it actually exist grin

8 Likes

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by proudkafir1: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
malvisguy212:
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Number
658:
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Masud:
The Prophet entered Mecca and
(at that time) there were THREE
HUNDRED-AND SIXTY IDOLS around
the Ka’ba . He started stabbing
the idols with a stick he had in
his hand and reciting: “Truth
(Islam) has come and Falsehood
(disbelief) has vanished.”

now in surah Surah 2:125-127: the Qur'an say" We MADE the House a resort and a sanctuary for people, saying, ‘Take the spot where Abraham stood as your
place of prayer.’..........

If the Ka’ba which was supposedly built by the Prophet abraham and the Prophet Ishmael was originally the House of Allah, how did it become a
Pagan Temple housing 360 idols ? How could a House of God turn into a Temple of Idols? Exactly when did Allah allow this change to take place?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number
661:
We used to WORSHIP STONE, and
when we found a better stone
than the first one, we would
throw the first one and take the
latter, but if we could not get a
stone then we would collect
some earth (i.e. soil) and then
bring a sheep and milk that
sheep over it, and perform the
Tawaf (circumnavigation) around
it.
The meccan polytheist had been doing this long before Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by malvisguy212: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
proudkafir1:
The meccan polytheist had been doing this long before Islam.
meaning Muhammad copy it form them.

4 Likes

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
proudkafir1:

‘Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said, "No doubt, I know that you are a stone AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT ANYONE NOR HARM ANYONE. Had I not seen Allah’s Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 667)

"Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, ‘By Allah! I know that you are a stone AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT NOR HARM. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.’ Then he kissed it and said, ‘There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.’ ‘Umar added, ‘(Nevertheless), the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).’" (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675)

"I saw ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab kissing the Black Stone and he then said, (to it) ‘Had I not seen Allah’s Apostle kissing you, (stone) I WOULD NOT HAVE KISSED YOU.’" (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 679).

Animism is the doctrine that every natural thing in the universe has a soul. ... Animism comes from the Latin word anima, meaning life, or soul. People often think of "primitive" beliefs when they think of animism, but you'll find the belief in the spiritual life of natural objects in all major religions.. The reverencing of the black stone in mecca is a form of animism by giving an inanimate object a spiritual significance hence is a very big and clear form of Idolatry.

In all the texts you quoted is there any Muslim worshiping the stone or any order for Muslims to worship the stone?
Similar minds liked your comment though!

Animism is the attribution of a living soul to plants, inanimate objects, and natural phenomena.

Idolatry is the worship of idols.

From your post Umar said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT ANYONE NOR HARM ANYONE.

People who worship idols believe they can benefit them. But this is not the case.

May Allah grant me the benefit of kissing the stone too.

3 Likes

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by Khaleell001(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
wittyt98:
I'm amused this is coming from people who will tell you bowing or hugging a carved piece of wood or Stone is a sin grin this shit ain't nothing buh idolatry. I'd rather kiss the oronmiyan staff than this foreign bullshit grin lass lass we all gonna end up in hell together if it actually exist grin

Who care if you kiss cow dung.
We don't owe any explanation for what we do.
So, back off!

1 Like

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by Khaleell001(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
proudkafir1:

Animism is the doctrine that every natural thing in the universe has a soul. ... Animism comes from the Latin word anima, meaning life, or soul. People often think of "primitive" beliefs when they think of animism, but you'll find the belief in the spiritual life of natural objects in all major religions.. The reverencing of the black stone in mecca is a form of animism by giving an inanimate object a spiritual significance hence is a very big and clear form of Idolatory.

You quoted the correct thing but ended being a kaafir (kafara is Arabic that means to cover something) like you truly are.

Who amongst the Muslims today in Saudi 'Arabia worships the Blackstone? None.

Who amongst the Muslims(those who understand Islām) revere anything or venerate to the point if woshiping it?None.

You understood wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by Khaleell001(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:

During the battle of Badr in 624 BC, Mohammad and his large army fought and defeated the devotees of the gods.

After conquering Mecca, In 630 BC, he removed Hubal from the Kabaah and all the other 360 Arabian gods in the Kabaah and dedicate the Kabaah to his allah and it became the holiest site in Islam.

This is a dent on Islamic history but what explanation do they give to explain it away?

According to them, Kabaah was originally built as a place of Worship by angels to Allah before the creation of man.

After many years, it was rebuilt by Abraham and Ishmael and after the building, God commanded the children of Ishmael to pay pilgrimage to the site.

Many years after the death of Ishmael, polytheism swept over the land and the locals placed 360 pagans idols in the Kabaah and carry out naked circumbulation and other heretic rituals and had been so ever since, till 630 AD.

According to them, Mohammed only liberated the stone from pagan to restore its true purpose.

Points with no evidence to point at are as useless as a piece of toilet paper.

You just said nothing of any worth.

1 Like

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by proudkafir1: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

In all the texts you quoted is there any Muslim worshiping the stone or any order for Muslims to worship the stone?
Similar minds liked your comment though!

Animism is the attribution of a living soul to plants, inanimate objects, and natural phenomena.

Idolatry is the worship of idols.

From your post Umar said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT ANYONE NOR HARM ANYONE.

People who worship idols believe they can benefit them. But this is not the case.

May Allah grant me the benefit of kissing the stone too.
People often think of "primitive" beliefs when they think of animism, but you'll find the belief in the spiritual life of natural objects in all major religions.

Kissing the black stone is an integral part of the mecca polytheism which was integrated into Islam. I didn't make the claim but your authentic hadith:

[b]Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 661:
We used to WORSHIP STONE, and when we found a better stone than the first one, we would throw the first one and take the latter, but if we could not get a stone then we would collect some earth (i.e. soil) and then bring a sheep and milk that sheep over it, and perform the Tawaf (circumnavigation) around it.

So the idea of kissing the black stone was practiced by the meccans polytheist and was equally absorbed into Islam. The idea of STONING the devil, at the kabba, was equally a pre-islamic idolatrous practice being integrated into Islam. For the fact that Umar didn't like the idea of kissing the stone but had to do it because it was a sunnah shows that he (Umar) understood the idolatrous nature of the practice but had to go along since the prophet of Islam did it. If I, as a christian, keep a stone in my church which I always kiss every sunday, what will you call me?

1 Like

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
proudkafir1:
People often think of "primitive" beliefs when they think of animism, but you'll find the belief in the spiritual life of natural objects in all major religions.

Kissing the black stone is an integral part of the mecca polytheism which was integrated into Islam. I didn't make the claim but your authentic hadith:

[b]Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 661:
We used to WORSHIP STONE, and when we found a better stone than the first one, we would throw the first one and take the latter, but if we could not get a stone then we would collect some earth (i.e. soil) and then bring a sheep and milk that sheep over it, and perform the Tawaf (circumnavigation) around it.

So the idea of kissing the black stone was practiced by the meccans polytheist and was equally absorbed into Islam. The idea of STONING the devil, at the kabba, was equally a pre-islamic idolatrous practice being integrated into Islam. For the fact that Umar didn't like the idea of kissing the stone but had to do it because it was a sunnah shows that he (Umar) understood the idolatrous nature of the practice but had to go along since the prophet of Islam did it. If I, as a christian, keep a stone in my church which I always kiss every sunday, what will you call me?

You as a Christian will claim guidance to the holy spirit. I guess the Holy Spirit lead you here.
Now in Islam, Faith, intention and actions go hand in hand.

The Angels "prostrated" for Adam on Allah's command. They obeyed Allah by doing so. And this is similar.

1. No Muslim believe the stone is worthy to be worship. Only pagans do worship stone and feed it.

2. No Muslim worshiped the stone (not even the slightest intention of worshiping it).

3. The pagan Arabs may have done some of these actions but we do it because it was associated with Prophet Ibrahim and his son Ismail and not because it was associated with paganism. We say the pagan Arabs did it to follow their ancestors in Ibrahim & Isma'il. But we do it to follow the brotherhood of the message of Islam from Ibrahim to Muhammad.

3. Now since you mentioned Christianity, the body and blood of Christ being shared as communion of bread and wine can be called a paganist ritual of sacrifice. Also the bowing and genuflecting of the Catholics to the alter of Jesus and Mary while seeking help/prayers from them is idolatry. Even the mere believe that humans need a human sacrifice to be saved is paganism. Also the sole believe in the Godhead of three in one God is paganism.

3 Likes

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by ChristianNorth: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Khaleell001:

Points with no evidence to point at are as useless as a piece of toilet paper.
You just said nothing of any worth.
You have a phone with internet connection, why not search for Hubal on Google?
Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by wittyt98(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Khaleell001:

Who care if you kiss cow dung.
We don't owe any explanation for what we do.
So, back off!
e pain baba grin fûck you and your black stone grin
Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

So what argument do you suggest for us if our argument is weak?

That we should subscribe to the theory of the Holy spirit and believe that Mary carried her creator in her womb for months.
Mary suckled her creator and protect him from danger from the evil king.
At the end of the story Mary's son who happens to be her creator was killed by death (one of his creation) for the sins of the human creations he created.

I think it's better you face your Christian mysteries & philosophy than dabble in to what is bigger than you.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by tintingz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Muslims often think they are different from idolaters but this is just bias from their reasoning.

People who worship idols don't actually believe the idol is the God, the idol is just a symbol to focus their worship on.

Now Muslims face the Kaaba every five times daily bowing and chanting the deity's name, how this is different from idolatry or paganism is something muslims must make me understand.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by true2god: 5:16am On Jul 21, 2019
malvisguy212:
meaning Muhammad copy it form them.
Yes, Mohammed copied so many current Islamic practices from the meccan polytheist and garnished Islam by trying to identify Islam with the Jewish and the Christian religions.
Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by true2god: 5:18am On Jul 21, 2019
I always love this picture:

Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by proudkafir1: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lukgaf:
Praise be to Allah.

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained the wisdom behind tawaaf when he said: “Circumambulation of the Ka‘bah (tawaaf), going between as-Safa and al-Marwah (sa‘i), and stoning the Jamaraat have only been ordained to establish the remembrance of Allah.” The one who circumambulates the House of Allah, may He be exalted, does that whilst feeling awe of Allah in his heart, may He be exalted. Thus he is in a state of remembrance of Allah, may He be exalted, and all his movements – walking, kissing or touching the Black Stone and the Yemeni Corner, or pointing to the Black Stone – all come under the heading of remembering Allah, may He be exalted, because they are all acts of worship, and all acts of worship are remembrance of Allah, may He be exalted, in general terms. As for the words that he utters of takbeer, dhikr and du‘aa’, they obviously come under the heading of remembering Allah, may He be exalted. As for kissing the Black Stone, it is an act of worship in which a person kisses a stone to which he has no connection except worshipping Allah, may He be exalted, by venerating it and following the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) by doing that, as it is proven that the Ameer al-Mu’mineen ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) said, when he kissed the Black Stone: I know that you are a stone and have no power to harm or benefit; were it not that I saw the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) kissing you, I would not have kissed you.

With regard to what some ignorant people think, that the purpose behind that is to seek blessing (barakah) from it, there is no basis for that, so it is invalid.

With regard to what some heretics have said, that circumambulating the Ka‘bah is like circumambulating the graves of their saints, and that it is tantamount to idolatry, this is part of their heresy. The believers only circumambulate it in compliance with the command of Allah, and whatever is done in compliance with the command of Allah, doing it is an act of worship of Allah, may He be exalted.

Do you not see that prostrating to anything other than Allah is major shirk (shirk akbar), but when Allah commanded the angels to prostrate to Adam, prostration to Adam was an act of worship to Allah, may He be exalted, and refusing to prostrate to him was an act of disbelief (kufr)?

Hence circumambulation of the Ka‘bah is one of the greatest acts of worship; it is the foundation of the Hajj, and Hajj is one of the pillars of Islam. Hence when the mataaf (place of tawaaf) is calm, the one who does tawaaf experiences the joy of tawaaf and feels in his heart that he is close to his Lord, which confirms the virtue and high status of the House of Allah. And it is Allah Whose help we seek. End quote.

Shaykh Muhammad ibn ’Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him).

Fataawa al-‘Aqeedah (p. 28, 29).

Source: IslamQA

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/118085
This practice is not new or exclusive to Islam. It is a pre-islamic practice associated with the meccan polytheist.
Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
true2god:
Yes, Mohammed copied so many current Islamic practices from the meccan polytheist and garnished Islam by trying to identify Islam with the Jewish and the Christian religions.

Hypocrisy at it's peak. Blood atonement with animals was common in the OT. Singing. dancing and clapping was also from the OT. Jesus was never recorded singing. clapping and dancing. Psalm 23 was not from Jesus. But Christians use all these freely as you believe they are means to your Bible God.
But when it's Muhammad or Islam. you put on your hypocritical garment.
Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by true2god: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Hypocrisy at it's peak. Blood atonement with animals was common in the OT. Singing. dancing and clapping was also from the OT. Jesus was never recorded singing. clapping and dancing. Psalm 23 was not from Jesus. But Christians use all these freely as you believe they are means to your Bible God.
But when it's Muhammad or Islam. you put on your hypocritical garment.
You are right. Christianity is the new testament of the old Jewish religion while Islam is the new testament of the old meccan polytheist and idol worship. We are saying the same thing but from different angle.
Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2019
true2god:
You are right. Christianity is the new testament of the old Jewish religion while Islam is the new testament of the old meccan polytheist and idol worship. We are saying the same thing but from different angle.

You see here we come again. The Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ and some claim Jesus was born out of wedlock while Mary remain a fornicator. If your God was omniscient/omnipotent why does he have to use one syllabus to save the people of the OT and then another syllabus to save the people from the NT? Was there a plan in place for the world's salvation before it was even created?

When we claim Islam was a continuation of the religion of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, Elisha,...you rejected the theory!
Now you are here claiming Christianity is the new Judaism.
The old meccan worship Idols. Which idol do Muslims worship? Discuss the principle of Tawheed as related to the meccan idol worshipers?
Re: Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone by tintingz(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You see here we come again. The Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ and some claim Jesus was born out of wedlock while Mary remain a fornicator. If your God was omniscient/omnipotent why does he have to use one syllabus to save the people of the OT and then another syllabus to save the people from the NT? Was there a plan in place for the world's salvation before it was even created?
If Allah is omniscient and omnipotent he should have saved humanity from onset.

When we claim Islam was a continuation of the religion of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, Elisha,...you rejected the theory!
Now you are here claiming Christianity is the new Judaism.
The old meccan worship Idols. Which idol do Muslims worship? Discuss the principle of Tawheed as related to the meccan idol worshipers?

Kaaba is the idol Muslims worship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Islamic Perspective On Feminism / Your Phone May Lead You To HELL FIRE. / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.