Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl (3409 Views)

COVID-19: Okowa Calls On Wealthy Deltans To Support Fight Against Pandemic / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by MetaPhysical: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Immhotep, Lzaa, Adaibeku, Amatarasha, Rhekina.

Come in and comment. Your slavemaster, Asari is drunk again, talking jazz.
Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by GMbuharii: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yyeske:
Some of you make me laugh sometimes, so after the insults on Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and the Igbos in general with no public apology, you still trust this one just trying to remain relevant using the Biafran cause?
It's obvious that anyone who wants to trend just needs to press some of you mumu botton, FFK, Reno Omokri, Fayose comes to mind

Is that why you are soiling your pants??

Go away,we don't want you

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by GMbuharii: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Immhotep, Lzaa, Adaibeku, Amatarasha, Rhekina.

Says a loyal Ruga CTzen

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by MetaPhysical: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
GMbuharii:

Says Ruga CTzen

grin grin

Gambari, shut up there!!! angry
Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by GMbuharii: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Gambari, shut up there!!! angry

Gambari is your Oba of Ilorin nah.

Oya, E lo dobale fun oba e
grin

5 Likes

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Donald95:

But you hailed him when he was bashing Nnamdi Kanu.

Repent today my sister

And who told you I hailed him? What evidence do you have that I hailed him?

Get sense today my brother
Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Ada, you slimy agama lizard �

Who is this one? Be like say to much anal sex has not only scattered your yansh but also diminished your brain.
Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
GMbuharii:

Tufiakwa... which north east!?
Again, tufiakwa.

Dream again,abeg angry

I just saw a post below mine, that some Benue and Taraba leaders met with Biafran leaders, so my dream might not be wrong after all.

2 Likes

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
We moronic afonja iwofas are in serious pain and our amala gubbling moment will not be sweet tonight because of this news grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by AnalQueenluci: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ardar:

Who is this one? Be like say to much anal sex has not only scattered your yansh but also diminished your brain.
shut up

2 Likes

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by AnalQueenluci: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
ConqueredWest:

Were influential leaders of both states involved.?
yes dear great leaders ! Not politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by GMbuharii: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
We moronic afonja iwofas are in serious pain and our amala gubbling moment will not be sweet tonight because of this news grin
FRESHG:
AS AN ELDERLY YORUBA MUSLIM, THIS NEWS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTHsad

Haaaaa aaHHAAAAaaaaa....
BUHAAAAAAAAAaaaaAaaaAAA
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:
yarimo, Lzaa, Adaibeku, Amatarasha, Rhekina.

What has been shared, cannot be unshared. grin grin

cc GMbuharii

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by GMbuharii: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
immhotep:

What has been shared, cannot be unshared. grin grin

cc GMbuharii

Metaphysical weekend owambe yaff spoil

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by GMbuharii: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2019
mike404:
OMO THIS NEWS PAIN METAPHYSICAL ENTER BONE Ogrin

I saw the gbegiri maestro brooding grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by NkayStory(f): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2019
People in SW will be in 'sifia' pain and agony now..

Just watch.
Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by NkayStory(f): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2019
FRESHG:
AS AN ELDERLY YORUBA MUSLIM, THIS NEWS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTHsad

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by NkayStory(f): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Skull lover... Which mumu botton is worse than the one that sent thousands of your kinsmen to their early graves at Dodan Barrack Lagos during Abiola Crisis in 1993 ?.The same character now came back and mocked you with a worthless posthumous award which made some of your kinsmen to rain abuses on one of your own (Obasanjo) and placed Buhari a fulani man above Obasanjo who knows nothing about Abiola's death..

Talking of sophistication..

Stop crying more than the braved because because you are not living Asari and Nnamdi Kanu..
Focus more on your herdsmen masters that are currently building a militant camp in Ondo forest.

Lmao@'skull lover...this morrning na so so laugh i dey laugh ndi afonja.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Of Biafra: Asari Dokubo Urges Niger Deltans To Join South-east, Sl by ConqueredWest: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
yes dear great leaders ! Not politicians

You know without involving their traditional rulers it might be a Herculean task winning over the people and that was why Ojukwu met Tiv traditional leaders then without success because they sought after Ojukwu's wealth than freedom for their people.

So, permit me to ask this question

Were their kings & other traditional leaders involved.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Fight For God And Leave Their Fight To God Aisha Yesufu Blast Northerners / Guinea Coup: Seun Osewa Reacts / Nnamdi Kanu: The Dream I Had Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.