Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,461 members, 7,846,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku (15490 Views)

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Peter Obi valid member Of Labour Party As At Time Of Nomination, Tribunal rules / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by sonnie10: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
The headline is misleading. Before nko, what do expect
Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by HimName: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
More like more time to review the rapidly depleting account balance engineered by demon Infested fraudsters from a certain part of the country.

Owo o gbodo wo gbo oo!

Oga adajo, e si dakun ba wa bu ojo bi meji si meta kun abi grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by oyatz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eeyah, Atiku has been scammed with this INEC server issue.

So their so-called expert is a Kenyan Yahoo boy/hacker who uploaded 'server results' from a website created in March,2019 , almost a month after the election!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by Afamed: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Atiku must cum inside the mouth of ipob Pigs. angry
You too like trouble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by kitaatita: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sarahwill:
Sigh am tired of all this saga

Build your website for as low as N20k message or call 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9

Have you tried Atiku/PDP
Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by HimName: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
oyatz:
Eeyah, Atiku has been scammed with this INEC server issue.

So their so-called expert is a Kenyan Yahoo boy/hacker who uploaded 'server results' from a website created in March,2019 , almost a month after the election!

'Server results' gotten from a ponzi site. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by ejimatic: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
BleedingPen:
The Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal has turned down a request by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar for more time to close their case.

Igbere TV reports that PDP lawyer, Chris Uche, on Friday asked for more time from the Presidential Tribunal.

But Chairman of the Tribunal, Justice Mohammed Garba said the Tribunal will continue with proceedings till later in the day to enable the petitioners close their case.

Igbere TV reports that the Tribunal had earlier granted the petitioners (PDP, Atiku) ten days to conclude their case which expires today, Friday.

Igbere TV reports that the PDP and Atiku are challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory at the February 23, 2019 election.

http://igberetvnews.com/831326/just-in-presidential-election-tribunal-rules-against-pdp-atiku/

. we will see how 59 inconsistent witnesses and unestablished. server will make Atiku win at the Tribunal and nullify elections that took place in 36 states and 774 local governments..... This made all previous presidential election petitioners lose at the tribunal ..Awolowo. Buhari Olu Falae and so on....Presidential election appeal is a waste of time in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by ITGTRAVELS: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is victory for democracy, kudos to our judiciary, the last hope of the common man.
God bless Buhari for upholding the rule of law. Nigeria shall be great again
Cherry mango..u on point..love ya...
Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by ba7man(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
9icest:
Atiku pitched his tent with brigands and scums. People who could joyously sell their soul for cash. I mean, on top of the money they took from this guy to campaign, they still kept fooling him about tribunal victory when they knew right from the start it was a con.

If I am Atiku right now, I’d feel so ashamed and depressed knowing I’ve even made a bigger fool of myself. Besides he cemented his legacy as the guy who woefully lost the election and who paid insane amount of money to lawyers and tribunal judges only to be told Nigeria doesn’t want him! Shame
If Atiku goes crazy on their arses and starts sniping them 1 by 1, i wouldn't blame him. undecided
Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by TruthinAction: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Even with the witnesses produced, Buhari's election ought to be nullified.

INEC initially said they have no server but evidences proved there transmitted election through server. It shows that they are fraudulent and the election conducted by them is not reliable. An interim government should be put in place and a fresh election strictly electronic should be conducted. Buhari will not have 25% of the total vote.
Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Adeleke N0. 1, Atiku N0. 2... and other PDP election petitioners are the rest.... Bubu no try at all...

Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by garfield1: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
TruthinAction:
Even with the witnesses produced, Buhari's election ought to be nullified.

INEC initially said they have no server but evidences proved there transmitted election through server. It shows that they are fraudulent and the election conducted by them is not reliable. An interim government should be put in place and a fresh election strictly electronic should be conducted. Buhari will not have 25% of the total vote.
Have you eaten since morning?

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by sapientia(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
If Atiku have called me.

These his server circus would have been more serious.

You cant use people that have no knowledge of these things as witness.

Even the people prepping them knows nothing.
Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by TruthinAction: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
garfield1:

Have you eaten since morning?

No, I have been fasting for people like you who celebrate a terrorist government like that of Buhari who kills his own people. I will summon him to ICC very soon.
Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by k2money(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
I still can't figure out how Atiku is falling mugu to all this lawyers
Re: JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku by themanderon: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atiku might just be wasting his time with the new sheik that was recently installed as Cjn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha / SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.