Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,841 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Vaginal Tightening : Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Surgery, Says “”I Want To Be Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaginal Tightening : Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Surgery, Says “”I Want To Be Virgin (1496 Views)

A Woman In Her 30s Getting A Vaginal Tightening Surgery / Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / South African Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Vagina In Racy New Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaginal Tightening : Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Surgery, Says “”I Want To Be Virgin by Henzyworld(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Controversial socialite and dancer Zodwa Wabantu, underwent a vaginal tightening surgery; busy reviving herself.

Not so long ago, she went did facial surgery. She then did another surgery to her boobs.

All these surgeries left people talking, but it seems like people will talk more after learning about the entertainer’s new surgery.

https://henzyworld.com//timi-dakolo-distance-self-from-the-claim-that-80-of-can-members-are-rapists/

The South African socialite was spotted lying on a bed in the video, with her doctor examining her. Their discussion before the process was initiated, centered on women “not feeling the same” especially after giving birth. She elaborates that the idea of possibly getting that “it” back was important to most women.

The video Zodwa Wabantu shared on Instagram came with caption ‘Vaginal tightening/vaginal rejuvenation/virgin vagina’. Here is it below showing Zodwa on a bed undergoing the vaginal rejuvenation procedure.

watch video below

https://henzyworld.com/relationships/sex-sexuality/vaginal-tightening-zodwa-wabantu-undergoes-surgery-says-i-want-to-be-virgin-again-video/

Re: Vaginal Tightening : Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Surgery, Says “”I Want To Be Virgin by Junkie1: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
MAY GOD SAVE US ALL

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Tightening : Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Surgery, Says “”I Want To Be Virgin by Gofwane(m): 2:42am On Jul 20, 2019
She should have come to me nah. As a mechanical engineer, i would have made her pvssy an adjustable one by fitting it with bolts and nuts so that she can easily adjust it at home with a spanner anytime it becomes too wide due to over-knacking

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Tightening : Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Surgery, Says “”I Want To Be Virgin by Ryan03(f): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Very soon, we wont know who the real virgins are again

1 Like

Re: Vaginal Tightening : Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Surgery, Says “”I Want To Be Virgin by Henzyworld(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2019
You bad oooo. lol
Gofwane:
She should have come to me nah. As a mechanical engineer, i would have made her pvssy an adjustable one by fitting it with bolts and nuts so that she can easily adjust it at home with a spanner anytime it becomes too wide due to over-knacking
Re: Vaginal Tightening : Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Surgery, Says “”I Want To Be Virgin by Henzyworld(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Naso, Oly God will save us men
Ryan03:
Very soon, we wont know who the real virgins are again

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Girl Shows Off Her Hot Pu*ssy While ? / Stammerer How Una Dey Toast Girl? / Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.