Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (1711 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by merit1988(f): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Ok by ahnie: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pls define the term boring marriage?

Abi you wanted read newspaper for outside?
Re: Ok by merit1988(f): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
ahnie:
Pls define the term boring marriage?

Abi you wanted read newspaper for outside?
when ur in my shoes, u'll understand how it hurts not to get attention and feel affection..... newspaper undecided
Re: Ok by nuelyoyo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
merit1988:
How can a mum of two cope in a very boring marriage? mature suggestions pls cry
can you be more detailed?
Re: Ok by youngsahito(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
merit1988:
let me take u out to a club to make ur day lively

2 Likes

Re: Ok by merit1988(f): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
youngsahito:
let me take u out to a club to make ur day lively
I don't club....sorry
Re: Ok by Iogobenz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
merit1988:
when ur in my shoes, u'll understand how it hurts not to get attention and feel affection..... newspaper undecided
Is he a man of means?
If so you can go out more with friends and spend some of his money on the good life.
Malls,nice cuisines,Fabrics,jewellery,nice car,spa,public parks,champagne(moet and chandon),...
It will relieve you of some of that boredom.and you can always take your kids to public parks and vacations.
But this one weh you come here dey ask for advise on how to relieve boredom,una get money so? undecided
Re: Ok by donbrowser(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
merit1988:
Try to bring back old memories...

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is what happens when you live a wayward life as a youth and later settle for less, you finally married a man below your taste due to promiscuous life you've spent as a youth.

Now you are missing your old clubbing, orgy, anal, Mouth Gig adventures.

No one should insult me oo, if you do, Ogun will visit you ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by TrollKiller(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmm... Op may be a guy.
If that's it, then op, her "husband" and everyone who believes this story is mad

1 Like

Re: Ok by Iogobenz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
TrollKiller:
Hmm... Op may be a guy.
If that's its, then op, her "husband" and everyone who believes this story is mad
so what if it's a guy? undecided
Just drop your shit and move on...jeez!
Re: Ok by TrollKiller(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
so what if it's a guy? undecided
Just drop your shit and move on...jeez!
I call your name?
Re: Ok by Iogobenz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
TrollKiller:

I call your name?
I found it irrelevant.
Re: Ok by TrollKiller(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
I found it irrelevant.
I find you and your mentions irrelevant. You're disturbing my mention. As if I called you.
Please mind your business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Iogobenz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
TrollKiller:

I find you and your mentions irrelevant. You're disturbing my mention. As if I called you.
Please mind your business
smiley
Re: Ok by merit1988(f): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
FCBboy:
This is what happens when you live a wayward life as a youth and later settle for less, you finally married a man below your taste due to promiscuous life you've spent as a youth.

Now you are missing your old clubbing, orgy, anal, Mouth Gig adventures.

No one should insult me oo, if you do, Ogun will visit you ooo
ur obviously mad...for ur info, I married as a virgin....not like ur slutty bitch of a mum

8 Likes

Re: Ok by sisisioge: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Take the kids to your mom's or his for the weekend. Create a lovely ambiance at home. Cook something with a bite tongue aroma. Then change to your birthday suit( if the curves and edges aren't impressive, pls augment with some bad ass lingeries) and forrrk him like a sexx starved biatch.

After this, he will start following you about with a "com and hear this gist chant"

We are still brethren fa grin

2 Likes

Re: Ok by merit1988(f): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
Is he a man of means?
If so you can go out more with friends and spend some of his money on the good life.
Malls,nice cuisines,Fabrics,jewellery,nice car,spa,public parks,champagne(moet and chandon),...
It will relieve you of some of that boredom.and you can always take your kids to public parks and vacations.
But this one weh you come here dey ask for advise on how to relieve boredom,una get money so? undecided
u HV made ur nice suggestions....no need to sound dumb at the end
Re: Ok by merit1988(f): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
TrollKiller:
Hmm... Op may be a guy.
If that's it, then op, her "husband" and everyone who believes this story is mad
ok....so what?
Re: Ok by merit1988(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
sisisioge:
Take the kids to your mom's or his for the weekend. Create a lovely ambiance at home. Cook something with a bite tongue aroma. Then change to your birthday suit( if the curves and edges aren't impressive, pls augment with some bad ass lingeries) and forrrk him like a sexx starved biatch.

After this, he will start following you about with a "com and hear this gist chant"

thanks dear...my mum is late though
Re: Ok by TrollKiller(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
merit1988:
ok....so what?
It means you are mad
Re: Ok by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
merit1988:
ur obviously mad...for ur info, I married a virgin....not like ur slutty bitch of a mum
E pain am

Re: Ok by Iogobenz(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
merit1988:
u HV made ur nice suggestions....no need to sound dumb at the end
no worry.
Re: Ok by merit1988(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
FCBboy:
E pain am
big baby...abeg leave me jare...I no get ur time wink
Re: Ok by merit1988(f): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
TrollKiller:

It means you are mad
ur more mad

1 Like

Re: Ok by TrollKiller(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
merit1988:
ur more mad
Your principal papa you this gay ass motherfucker.
Re: Ok by merit1988(f): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
TrollKiller:

Your papa
no need to exchange words with you dear...ur free to rant all the way lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ok by TrollKiller(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
sisisioge:

shocked

You expect a man with a Vagina HAIRY BALLS to do this?
Re: Ok by ahnie: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lolz..... nairaland grin
Re: Ok by merit1988(f): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
ahnie:
Lolz..... nairaland grin
I swear alot of crazy pple here cheesy
Re: Ok by prettyynx(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
are you just noticing ? so why are you bored? have you tried talking to your partner about the lack of good communication between you two? if you are looking to talk about this with someone , you can reach me on whatsapp +19087372941
some of us have been in your shoes at some point and we scaled through but one thing im sure about is that talking to someone about his helps alot.

merit1988:
I swear alot of crazy pple here cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Banker / I almost ruined her life (A True Life Story) / Janemena Recreates Old Pictures With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.