Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? (2078 Views)

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? / Ever Wish You Were Born In Another Century/Decade And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Mamajama(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2007
This is going to be fun to see if you only have couple days left to die,  What is the one thing you wish to accomplish, places you will like to go? this could be anything.
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by OmoEko1(f): 6:25pm On May 11, 2007
Pray to the Lord for forgiveness for all the sin have committed cry cry cry cry then one last good sex
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Mamajama(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2007
CHI that is a good one. Nice
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by 2dye4(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2007
Omo Eko:

Pray to the Lord for forgiveness for all the sin have committed cry cry cry cry then one last good sex

@Omo Eko: yeah rite, to take you straight to heaven, abi? grin
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Mamajama(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2007
Give the man a chance to explain now. lol. i still liked his response
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Beline(f): 10:58am On May 15, 2007
repent from all sinful way
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by nanaboi(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2007
Give my ex belle and make her promise she wont abort it. Then pray 2 God 2 4give that.
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Raymand(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2007
I'll have sex with two Chinese girls.
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Mamajama(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2007
HABA na only Chinese why not Japanese? or calabar?
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by OmoEko1(f): 6:13pm On May 15, 2007
2dye4:

@Omo Eko: yeah rite, to take you straight to heaven, abi? grin

y don't you answer that for me undecided

MAMAJAMA:

Give the man a chance to explain now. lol. i still liked his response
am not HIS  grin grin grin am a lady cheesy cheesy HER

But you still didn't tell us what you are going to do

Raymand:

Chinese Girls of all people ewwwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked

nanaboi:

Give my ex belle and make her promise she wont abort it. Then pray 2 God 2 4give that.
am lost you want her to have an abortion lipsrsealed lipsrsealed or keep the baby

Beline:

repent from all sinful way
Second that this is very important step cheesy cheesy cheesy so i don't land in hell fire cry cry cry
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by ikamefa(f): 8:20pm On May 15, 2007
1.go bungee jumping naked from the highest peak i can find ( just to conquer my fear of heights) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by closetpervert(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2007
sleep with Omo Eko, Jay Baby and Ikamefa.
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by ikamefa(f): 8:33pm On May 15, 2007
closetpervert:

sleep with Omo Eko, Jay Baby and[b] Ikamefa.[/b]

orisirisi! hummmmm! Dream on! smiley
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by soulpatrol(f): 8:42pm On May 15, 2007
get freaky with Vin Diesel! the brotha is hot!! grin grin
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by OmoEko1(f): 10:48pm On May 15, 2007
closetpervert:

sleep with Omo Eko, Jay Baby and Ikamefa.
There is no crime in dreaming Pervet wink so dream onnnnnnnnnn it's a free world
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by closetpervert(m): 10:50pm On May 15, 2007
when u need me - I shall be waiting - ok?
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Mamajama(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2007
ikamefa you sure you want to expose those saggy tits, lol

I think i've seen enough in ISALE EKO, LMAO grin grin grin
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by ikamefa(f): 11:12pm On May 16, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

ikamefa you sure you want to expose those saggy tits, lol

I think i've seen enough in ISALE EKO, LMAO grin grin grin

whether they are saggy fallen oh! or still standing oh or they are sideways oh or upside -down

breast na breast! grin

and what were you doing at isale eko? breast hunting? grin
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by mukina2: 11:22pm On May 16, 2007
iice wey you dey o grin

ika . when will that event be? grin tongue wink
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by ikamefa(f): 11:31pm On May 16, 2007
mukina2:

iice wey you dey o grin

ika . when will that event be? grin tongue wink

shocked shocked shuo! see me see wahala oh shocked

i neffa ready to die oh! grin
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by mukina2: 11:38pm On May 16, 2007
Lol . . cheesy wink

long life to you . lets drink to that cheesy kiss
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Raymand(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2007
Omo Eko:

Chinese Girls of all people ewwwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked

Racist! angry
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by OmoEko1(f): 7:56pm On May 18, 2007
Raymand:

Racist! angry
You dey craze angry angry
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Raymand(m): 1:38am On May 20, 2007
You need to let off some hate!
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by OmoEko1(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2007
Raymand:

You need to let off some hate!
I don't hate no one but it's just a shame that you are dating a Chinese not even white shocked shocked shocked shocked, this are why i dislike Nigerian guys. Anyway who cares if you date Chinese or even Korean it's your freaking life.
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Raymand(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2007
I'm NOT dating a Chinese girl, even if i were there is nothing wrong with that, all i want to do before i die is bang two Chinese girls senseless at the same time before i die, not marry them for cunt sake! just because you HATE Chinese people doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them! it just makes you a hateful racist! sad
and secondly I'd have you know that I'm not 100 percent Nigerian. . .
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by OmoEko1(f): 5:37pm On May 21, 2007
who cares if you are not 100% Nigerian grin grin grin grin grin grin so what is your other half Korean laughing my ass off

And stop calling me racists because i have nothing against them angry angry angry angry
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by macgozy(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2007
One thing I wish before I die is try to put a smile on the faces of my neighbours, community, and the society at large. And telling my wife how much I'd like us to continue in the great beyond grin
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Raymand(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2007
@ Omo Eko

I'll just call you a racist in denial then! by the way, your little 'joke' was so so lag! sad
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by OmoEko1(f): 9:08pm On May 22, 2007
Raymand:

@ Omo Eko

I'll just call you a racist in denial then! by the way, your little 'joke' was so so lag! sad
grin grin grin grin grin stop calling me racist angry angry angry angry angry becos am telling now in a nice way.
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by Raymand(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2007
oh, what are you going to do? cyber murder me? kiss
Re: One Thing You Wish You Can Do Before You Die? by OmoEko1(f): 9:17pm On May 22, 2007
nope but will make you life hell on this site cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Need Jesus / Omokemesi's Mind / Let's Make Money Sharp Sharp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.