Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) (24416 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Truefaith: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by PrinceKevin01: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Was this party not supposed to be in Ph or somewhere near South South?

Rivers are gradually loosing for the sake of Politics

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by mach7(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
Cause for concern...
Well, Seun is also on Quora. He should address the question or counter such answers with relevant facts and figures.

Truth be told though, the quality of content on NL has dropped angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
My hydraulic ewedu gubbling moronic species won't like it at all grin
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by truehero(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tahhhh!!! Lizard of Ubima[/quote]

No mind that person boh!
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Creampro:
Pls does this type of thing happen in the USA? Where a federal agency will use public funds to throw party for a government official?
Only happens in a zoo

Welcome to the zoo brother
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Liveair: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Creampro:
Pls does this type of thing happen in the USA? Where a federal agency will use public funds to throw party for a government official?

Yes, they do it all the time.
However, they usually celebrate those who contribute greatly to the agency's success story.
Note that Amaechi isn't a government official presently.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
This obaseki should be the most handsome governor in Nigeria
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
I saw dis man Amaechi at Abuja airport & couldn't hold back my excitement.
I yelled, "Goodmornin Sir!"
He waved at me and smiled. �
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
mach7:
Well, Seun is also on Quora. He should address the question or counter such answers with relevant facts and figures.

Truth be told though, the quality of content on NL has dropped angry

Terribly
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dirty people.
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:

I hope you can stand the pigs when they come for you. grin

It's a pity
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Personally I dey pity Magnus Abe. By now he should be well aware that Wike has used and dumped him. He must be wondering where he got it all wrong.

Oshiomhole should take a good look at Obaseki and see the fellows he is trying to align with. Amaechi & El-Rufai may not be Tinubu, but they shouldn't be overlooked. Let Oshiomhole be properly guided.
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
Cause for concern...

that was written by a nairalander and ex-mod, Afam4eva. Some Nairalanders are also quorans. Bottomline, that's Afams own opinion.
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Charleys: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
NIMASA Where you have to go from port Harcourt to Lagos to apply for employment. Hahahaha name any Rivers State indegene in Port Harcourt and I'll tell you a story about a lovely lizard.
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Dracas: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2019
The pictures were more about Orji Uzor Kalu than of Amaechi
Re: NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) by Alejobs: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) / Probing Ex-president Jonathan Will Be Bad Precedent — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.