Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Deceit In My Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deceit In My Marriage (4229 Views)

A Marriage In Deceit / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
lastmessenger:
play with maximum safety bro. Life got no duplicate.
Never had raw sex in my life.
You see growing up for me was littered with HIV all over the place so I've seen it first hand and know too well the dangers of it!
My nanny Died of AIDS.Was told about it while I had grown a little.
Then the one that happened before me was when one of my mom's workers died of it too.
I was like 9 or 10 at the time.I noticed anytime we went to the warehouse to get goods,the guy dey always go shit and na always purge!
Then one day the guy faint for head office with foam coming out of his mouth,eyes rolled back and rashes all over his body.
He was rushed to a hospital and news came in the evening that dude has HIV.
Due to the stigma attached to it then,he got sacked immediately and he returned to his hometown.
Word later came from some of his friends of how well he is doing back home and he now plays for a football team.that it wasn't HIV bla bla bla...but poison undecided
Well I was happy for him but e no tay dude kpeme(die).. grin
Another driver of ours died of it too in 2009 or so.he was a very rough driver but I liked it.He wore timberland to work back then(one red and one brown) and always wore a baseball hat and use to take me with him to go see his chicks grin
I was a teenager then I think.
All of a sudden,dude start to lean and look pale,lips turned to pink and dude start to old.
They started with their whole poison talk again bla bla bla.... grin
But I knew it was HIV.as usual,he went to his village to go use some traditional means to cure this phantom poison and after a while,another kpeme(death) story grin
But we owe him cause he was good to us.
RIP to them.
And in schools too the kind fear them put for our body ehn!I thought every girl had HIV.
Reason I never touched any girl back then cos I wasn't old or bold enough to go buy condoms and also my condom for leak me then(pencil inside condom) grin

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Flowers95:
My dear I’ve been married for 10 years plus. My husband has stepped out of the marriage before. There is power in prayer. Young women of today do not understand the strength of their tongue, please use it to your advantage. It is not by violence, revenge or anger that will keep your home. Use your tongue to pray for your husband my dear..The devil hates marriage as it’s a covenant between two people and God, the devil is simply using your husband to destroy your marriage. There’s nothing else you can do to save your marriage besides prayer and fasting. Please pm me my dear

I totally endorse this. As long as its not domestic violence, prayer can solve it. If violence is involved, then you can move out and seek divorce.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by lastmessenger: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iogobenz:
Never had raw sex in my life.
You see growing up for me was littered with HIV all over the place so I've seen it first hand and know too well the dangers of it!
My nanny Died of AIDS.Was told about it while I had grown a little.
Then the one that happened before me was when one of my mom's workers died of it too.
I was like 9 or 10 at the time.I noticed anytime we went to the warehouse to get goods,the guy dey always go shit and na always purge!
Then one day the guy faint for head office with foam coming out of his mouth,eyes rolled back and rashes all over his body.
He was rushed to a hospital and news came in the evening that dude has HIV.
Due to the stigma attached to it then,he got sacked immediately and he returned to his hometown.
Word later came from some of his friends of how well he is doing back home and he now plays for a football team.that it wasn't HIV bla bla bla...but poison undecided
Well I was happy for him but e no tay dude kpeme(die).. grin
Another driver of ours died of it too in 2009 or so.he was a very rough driver but I liked it.He wore timberland to work back then(one red and one brown) and always wore a baseball hat and use to take me with him to go see his chicks grin
I was a teenager then I think.
All of a sudden,dude start to lean and look pale,lips turned to pink and dude start to old.
They started with their whole poison talk again bla bla bla.... grin
But I knew it was HIV.as usual,he went to his village to go use some traditional means to cure this phantom poison and after a while,another kpeme(death) story grin
But we owe him cause he was good to us.
RIP to them.
And in schools too the kind fear them put for our body ehn!I thought every girl had HIV.
Reason I never touched any girl back then cos I wasn't old or bold enough to go buy condoms and also my condom for leak me then(pencil inside condom) grin
I have a cousin wey play life for Yankee well well. He came back HIV positive and words filtered out that dude was positive and then he managed to live for sizeable number of years(about ten years or more) with sustained use of ARV and then around may this year I heard that he is dead.
I believe everyone will die anyway but its better to die honorably and not with a terrible disease like HIV.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by AntiMCU: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Safitu:
Tbh if this was me one year ago I would’ve told you to divorce and leave the man.

But now, I’ve realised that in marriages at least 60-70% of men cheat on their wives. It’s about handling it with pride and giving yourself peace of mind, because marriage is hard. Stop sleeping on your matrimonial bed, do not have sex with him please. Report her behaviour to her husband. Keep yourself busy, and make yourself feel good physically and mentally. you cannot change a man, he has to be willing to make things work on his own part. You can’t force a man to stay faithful to you. Keep your head up high and stay prayerful, your husband will realise his stupidity with time. Mark my words, he will beg you.
Is this really Saffi/Safia?
What changed...

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good, faithful men are out there. You married a brohoe. The signs always show themselves, u weren't paying attention or u married him too soon not knowing him well. Be careful... you don't want him giving you any diseases. May God see you thru.

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Catbabie:
We got married married early this year,our wedding is not up to 6months then my husband is being cheating on me with his female colleagues.
He introduced the lady to me,we becomes friends,eat together,play together, gist together. she will visit me and I will also visit her family.
Mind you the lady is legally married with 2 kids.
So how do you except me to know she is dating my husband. she came to my weddings with her kids despite the long distance to the village for the wedding.
How I caught them?
My husband has been keeping his phone away from me since we got married but it never occur to me that he his cheating on me.
So on a faithful Friday night I do a vigil watching holy ghost Congress on dove TV which I slept late.I saw my hubby phone playing candy crush with light on,I checked his phone saw his chat with other girls found nothing so I decided to check my friend chat with my hubby only to receive shock of my life.
They had sex yes,everywhere,even in my matrimonial home,offices,the lady matrimonial house e.t.c
My hubby will told me that they sent him to ekiti from work only to find from their chats that he used to go with the lady to ekiti with the lady to have nice weekend.
To caught the long story short...my hubby beg me and the lady after being caught but they didn't stop.They continue their love affair's, always online at the same time chatting and my hubby still hides his phone from me.I even caught them on the road together while going to flex they were shock to see me and they claim they are not seeing each other anymore.
Have forgiven both of them but its hurt me that I haven't enjoy my husband to myself for a day after our wedding. Have been sharing him and they are not ready to stop.
Now my questions is,should I tell the lady husband? So she can leave my hubby alone bcs they believe is only me that sha know that the lady hubby didn't know.
Please advice me...am hurt,depress and frustrated

Report her to her husband showing him evidence, anything wen wan happen make e happen
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by seanwilliam(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2019
@catbabie, go meet him parents or pastor or people that he respect. use condom with him and pray pls. dnt think of divorce nw.dnt take decision that might spoil ur life.
note; that he cheats doesnt mean he doesnt love u. sori ma
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 22, 2019
truthsayer009:

Sorry if it looks like I'm always quoting you, but atleast you can see for yourself that most of the things you wrote years ago was as a result of inexperience. I just knew 5 years later, you wouldn't feel the same way about all your opinions. Not attacking you pls. Just saying.

That being said, most Nigerian married Men are cheats. A lot of them, difference is some Men are smart & make their family a priority always. At this point, i even conclude I might cheat when i marry. Its like a written script for all of us to follow.

Not every man cheats. Men who cheat cheat bcus they can get away with it (imagine having sex wit another woman, knowing ur wife knows buh continuing seeing the woman) n bcus Nigerians tell women to fast n pray, endure it n not stress yourself about your cheating husband.

No script anywhere. Commiting adultery and fornicating are choices.

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by frozen70(f): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Catbabie:
We got married married early this year,our wedding is not up to 6months then my husband is being cheating on me with his female colleagues.
He introduced the lady to me,we becomes friends,eat together,play together, gist together. she will visit me and I will also visit her family.
Mind you the lady is legally married with 2 kids.
So how do you except me to know she is dating my husband. she came to my weddings with her kids despite the long distance to the village for the wedding.
How I caught them?
My husband has been keeping his phone away from me since we got married but it never occur to me that he his cheating on me.
So on a faithful Friday night I do a vigil watching holy ghost Congress on dove TV which I slept late.I saw my hubby phone playing candy crush with light on,I checked his phone saw his chat with other girls found nothing so I decided to check my friend chat with my hubby only to receive shock of my life.
They had sex yes,everywhere,even in my matrimonial home,offices,the lady matrimonial house e.t.c
My hubby will told me that they sent him to ekiti from work only to find from their chats that he used to go with the lady to ekiti with the lady to have nice weekend.
To caught the long story short...my hubby beg me and the lady after being caught but they didn't stop.They continue their love affair's, always online at the same time chatting and my hubby still hides his phone from me.I even caught them on the road together while going to flex they were shock to see me and they claim they are not seeing each other anymore.
Have forgiven both of them but its hurt me that I haven't enjoy my husband to myself for a day after our wedding. Have been sharing him and they are not ready to stop.
Now my questions is,should I tell the lady husband? So she can leave my hubby alone bcs they believe is only me that sha know that the lady hubby didn't know.
Please advice me...am hurt,depress and frustrated

If you know that you can survive without your husband, inform the lady's husband and send a screen grab if one of the charts the had

If you know that you want to protect your marriage, don't inform her husband, call her to your house tell her thst you are going to pray that she will never find peace for distracting your husband from you

Then bear in mind, men don't have the kind of deep feelings women have, that's why they cheat without feeling for women

Harden your heart and be focused, when you get your stability, you won't feel bad about it

But if he continues, there is this tendency thst you will cheat on him, it's always the case, just to get back on him
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Your second paragraph is pathetic. Hope same Nigerian wives are waking up to play the cheating game bumper to bumper. It's fine if two play the game.
truthsayer009:

Sorry if it looks like I'm always quoting you, but atleast you can see for yourself that most of the things you wrote years ago was as a result of inexperience. I just knew 5 years later, you wouldn't feel the same way about all your opinions. Not attacking you pls. Just saying.

That being said, most Nigerian married Men are cheats. A lot of them, difference is some Men are smart & make their family a priority always. At this point, i even conclude I might cheat when i marry. Its like a written script for all of us to follow.

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Your second paragraph is pathetic. Hope same Nigerian wives are waking up to play the cheating game bumper to bumper. It's fine if two play the game.
In whose house? undecided
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
It is happening everyday, the number should increase,that's my point. I hate nonscence, and almost all married men are displaying the nonscence. Cheats!
Iogobenz:
In whose house? undecided
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It is happening everyday, the number should increase,that's my point. I hate nonscence, and almost all married men are displaying the nonscence. Cheats!
It's a man's world cheesy
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
The table began turning long ago, it will keep turning till it's totally overturned!
Iogobenz:
It's a man's world cheesy
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The table began turning long ago, it will keep turning till it's totally overturned!
the table will never turn like you want it since the man owns the house and basically provides(real man btw).
So till you all start assuming fully men's functions,any form of cheating won't be tolerated,whether it is revenge or not!
If You try it,then it's back to your father's house grin

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Deepfeel(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
My advice to all married ladies if your husband is a cheat Biko dont fight him or kill yourself over worries, simply get a young man with a strong erection and enjoy yourself it's 50/50 what a man can do a woman can do aswell cheesy
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Am glad we have women who stress men and don't condone shit. I am in that category and I beat my chest to take life as it will come, never condoning shitt from unrepentant cheats. What's the use? I rather carry my kids and leave a cheat to keep hunting skirts.
Iogobenz:
the table will never turn like you want it since the man owns the house and basically provides(real man btw).
So till you all start assuming fully men's functions,any form of cheating won't be tolerated,whether it is revenge or not!
If You try it,then it's back to your father's house grin
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Deepfeel(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I agree with you on this grin every married woman with a cheating husband should do the same, life is too short to starve yourself of certain enjoyments
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zielle:

Not every man cheats. Men who cheat cheat bcus they can get away with it (imagine having sex wit another woman, knowing ur wife knows buh continuing seeing the woman) n bcus Nigerians tell women to fast n pray, endure it n not stress yourself about your cheating husband.

No script anywhere. Commiting adultery and fornicating are choices.

Sadly, many men out there cheat because they fully well know that their wives won't/can't do shiit about it... I mean, look at all the women who gladly would turn a blind eye on such rubbish, and claim that all men cheat anyway.....?!

As much as this man is fully to be blamed for this nonsense, if women had some more guts, less men would indulge in such cheap act. That's like saying to a THIEF that whether they steal or not, they won't be prosecuted. Do you think they won't steal?!

2 Likes

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Am glad we have women who stress men and don't condone shit. I am in that category and I beat my chest to take life as it will come, never condoning shitt from unrepentant cheats. What's the use? I rather carry my kids and leave a cheat to keep hunting skirts.
you think say e easy?
N.a. so all these women with cheating husbands be talk o grin
Until e reach you then you go begin do like this my pussycat down here every night while stuck in the man's house,hoping and praying he will change grin

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
It hurts, especially if the man is unrepentant. But if he falls into temptation of cheating, then is repentant and quits it, then it's okay to forgive. But where a man throws cheating on his wives face......that is rubbish. That's why parents should equip the girl child far better than the male. This ain't the right thread for me to vent my anger tho.
Deepfeel:

I agree with you on this grin every married woman with a cheating husband should do the same, life is too short to starve yourself of certain enjoyments
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Just your opinion. Wake up, It's happening everywhere.
Iogobenz:
you think say e easy?
N.a. so all these women with cheating husbands be talk o grin
Until e reach you then you go begin do like this my pyssycat down here every night while stuck in the man's house,hoping and praying he will change grin
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Just your opinion. Wake up, It's happening everywhere.
everywhere like where? grin
Na so Nigerian women don get money reach cheesy

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
In your small mind Nigerian women are all broke. Continue to deceive yourself.
Iogobenz:
everywhere like where? grin
Na so Nigerian women don get money reach cheesy
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It hurts, especially if the man is unrepentant. But if he falls into temptation of cheating, then is repentant and quits it, then it's okay to forgive. But where a man throws cheating on his wives face......that is rubbish. That's why parents should equip the girl child far better than the male. This ain't the right thread for me to vent my anger tho.
ah ah!!one minute you all are fighting for equality and the next minute it's preferential treatment.
This Homebase feminists no go kill person grin

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Deepfeel(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I understand your pains grin but I personally will advise my sister to cheat on her husband if he cheats on her, there are things about religion and tradition I don't agree with when it comes to, a man a womans values and worth, and marriage, both the Islamic and Christian/Jewish religion got it wrong in handling issues between men and women
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:
My advice to all married ladies if your husband is a cheat Biko dont fight him or kill yourself over worries, simply get a young man with a strong erection and enjoy yourself it's 50/50 what a man can do a woman can do aswell cheesy
Endorsed kiss wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
How old are you? What's it with all these unnecessary memes? Pictures? Whatever it's called undecided
Iogobenz:
ah ah!!one minute you all are fighting for equality and the next minute it's preferential treatment.
This Homebase feminists no go kill person grin

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
;Di get your point. But pls don't allow those things turn you off religion. I hate them as well, but I don't joke with my faith.
Deepfeel:

I understand your pains grin but I personally will advise my sister to cheat on her husband if he cheats on her, there are things about religion and tradition I don't agree with when it comes to, a man a womans values and worth, and marriage, both the Islamic and Christian/Jewish religion got it wrong in handling issues between men and women
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
In your small mind Nigerian women are all broke. Continue to deceive yourself.
you should know at this point in life that majority is everything.
What difference will it make if only 20% of women can take care of themselves and kids after seperation? undecided
Madam,it's the 80%'s destiny to be cheated on without them doing anything about it.
As a matter of fact,with the sexual openness coming into the country,soon the wives of these men will start having threesomes with the sidechicks.
It's still a man's world kiss

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
zeestone99:
Sometimes it's not the fault of these kind of husband. These so called type of husbands might have had these traits for long, but the woman is blinded by the trips, materials things and comfort. They ditch the good guys and come back later to cry, expecting our sympathy.
Some men did go through a lot that after they eventually make it, they don't respect women. Especially when it's clear she's there for the money.

Whether he had these traits before, and wifey chose to overlook them, that cheating man should take part of the blame...
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How old are you? What's it with all these unnecessary memes? Pictures? Whatever it's called undecided
They are to describe how humorous your struggle is cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone? / LG Washing Machine Brand New (7kg)@ 65k / How My Bestie Betrayed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.