Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,518 members, 7,843,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Deceit In My Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deceit In My Marriage (4219 Views)

A Marriage In Deceit / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:23am On Jul 23, 2019
I had asked you how many men have the money you keep boasting about, you can't give a reply. But you were quick to give a statistics of broke ladies up in previous chats. Try and mingle around to see things,stop drawing conclusions from the market environment you claim you live in. If you have not seen Nigerian women who fight in courts to get rights of custody and go further to claim child support, then of course you are a joke. Just wake up and see things. It's also a joke if you think an average income earner husband who definitely had been providing for family, will have so much money piled up to be able to play games with the law?
Iogobenz:
I have 3 lawyers so I wonder what you are on about and I know the cost implications of hiring these kind of people.
Not a feat for financially incapacitated people wink
She can always make the move.but how far can she go?
That is what you should be asking yourself.
A man with money will hire SANs,they keep filling for injunctions upon injunctions till the weaker one goes bankrupt and call for out of court settlement or twist the case against the woman and tamper with evidence,as usual.
Perhaps the weaker one Will be the one framed for cheating grin
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I had asked you how many men have the money you keep boasting about, you can't give a reply. But you were quick to give a statistics of broke ladies up in previous chats. Try and mingle around to see things,stop drawing conclusions from the market environment you claim you live in. If you have not seen Nigerian women who fight in courts to get rights of custody and go further to claim child support, then of course you are a joke. Just wake up and see things. It's also a joke if you think an average income earner husband who definitely had been providing for family, will have so much money piled up to be able to play games with the law?
I don't talk about average income earners because they aren't my area of interest.
I am talking about real men wink
You,your education and every other thing will be made so useless in court.
You need to go out more,mingle with people that matter so you learn about reality,not talking anyhow based on emotions.
I pray you marry a man like me someday and make me pay child support in Nigeria make I see undecided
Very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? / Advice Needed. How Do I Move On? / Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.