Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Deceit In My Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deceit In My Marriage (4227 Views)

A Marriage In Deceit / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Deepfeel(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
;Di get your point. But pls don't allow those things turn you off religion. I hate them as well, but I don't joke with my faith.
I have my own personal religion, religion is just a belief I have my own personal beliefs about everything concerning this life, i live according to my own principles
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Funny indeed, it can only happen in your dreams. Where did you conduct your statistics? For women that want to take care of their children alone fine. For others that fight the man to contribute his share better. Men should support their kids, after divorce.
Iogobenz:
you should know at this point in life that majority is everything.
What difference will it make if only 20% of women can take care of themselves and kids after desperation? undecided
Madam,it's the 80%'s destiny to be cheated on without them doing anything about it.
As a matter of fact,with the sexual openness coming into the country,soon the wives of these men will start having threesomes with the sidechicks.
It's still a man's world kiss
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
They are childish, oga use words. Words are for adults, pictures for kids.
Iogobenz:
They are to describe how humorous your struggle is cheesy
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmm....... Anyway, I will ask you some questions, probably in another thread. A thread in the religion section.
Deepfeel:

I have my own personal religion, religion is just a belief I have my own personal beliefs about everything concerning this life, i live according to my own principles
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Funny indeed, it can only happen in your dreams. Where did you conduct your statistics? For women that want to take care of their children alone fine. For others that fight the man to contribute his share better. Men should support their kids, after divorce.
I am glad you know how to use words.
Men should,not must!because they can't be made to by the woman against their will.
This is Nigeria where laws are bypassed anyhow.
This is the reason why women stay in loveless and abusive marriages nationwide.
Till we get there,then it's back to sob mode like my pussycat down here hoping he will change his ways and have you as the only woman in his life

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Deepfeel(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm....... Anyway, I will ask you some questions, probably in another thread. A thread in the religion section.
Hmm ok then
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
They are childish, oga use words. Words are for adults, pictures for kids.
I am a kid na,with plenty sense and a realist.
Not say things because it looks like what the action woman will do but in real life won't do nada! smiley
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
How many men can escape the law if a woman wants to fight him to get child support? A man can only escape that if the woman isn't serious about it.
Iogobenz:
I am glad you know how to use words.
Men should,not must!because they can't be made to by the woman against their will.
This is Nigeria where laws are bypassed anyhow.
This is the reason why women stay in loveless and abusive marriages nationwide.
Till we get there,then it's back to sob mode like my pussycat down here hoping he will change his ways and have you as the only woman in his life
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
So you are a kid? I now understand why you see things differently.
Iogobenz:
I am a kid na,with plenty sense and a realist.
Not say things because it looks like what the action woman will do but in real life won't do nada! smiley
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How many men can escape the law if a woman wants to fight him to get child support? A man can only escape that if the woman isn't serious about it.
really?
Are you in Nigeria?because you are beginning to sound like a US resident.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
undecidedMy location has nothing to do with the truth. An averagely educated Nigerian womon can fight for child support if she truly wants it.
Iogobenz:
really?
Are you in Nigeria?because you are beginning to sound like a US resident.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
So you are a kid? I now understand why you see things differently.
I see things differently because our women are usually incapacitated financially.
An independent woman will just pack up,file for divorce and custody of her kid(s),leaving the man running after her in tears and regret without any noise or alarm.
It works every time.but for handicapped women,na to dey organise prayer sessions against the phantom "spirit of adultery" grin
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
I am wondering the kind of environment you actually live in, sounds like it's filled with only vulnerable, hapless women, it's not the same everywhere, sir!
Iogobenz:
I see things differently because our women are usually incapacitated financially.
An independent woman will just pack up,file for divorce and custody of her kid(s),leaving the man running after her in tears and regret without any noise or alarm.
It works every time.but for handicapped women,na to dey organise prayer sessions against the phantom "spirit of adultery" grin
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
undecidedMy location has nothing to do with the truth. An averagely educated Nigerian women can fight for child support if she truly wants it.
hmmm...
An educated woman against a man with money and contacts in Nigeria.
Wow,you should organise seminars and preach this to these educated Nigerian women in these kind of marriages so we see how it ends grin
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
How many Nigerian men have the so called money you are boasting about.
Iogobenz:
hmmm...
An educated woman against a man with money and contacts in Nigeria.
Wow,you should organise seminars and preach this to these educated Nigerian women in these kind of marriages so we see how it ends grin
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Expose her to her husband please... As you don't have happiness in your marriage because of her, she shouldn't have happiness in hers. Sing like a bird Op
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
All these people endorsing adultery, are they not scared of diseases, spiritual and physical?
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I am wondering the kind of environment you actually live in, sounds like it's filled with only vulnerable, hapless women, it's not the same everywhere, sir!
you assume too much!I live in a market and I am currently fixing my mat on a table I will sleep tonight.wanna see?
I am giving you facts as a Nigerian resident,no dime will be paid if the man doesn't want to in Nigeria
That is why these women stay in these marriages.
You think you are smarter than them all or they don't know their way to court rooms?
Where will these kind of women even get the resources to bankroll court sessions and for how long?
Do you know the time it takes to get legally divorced? undecided
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How many Nigerian men have the so called money you are boasting about.
boasting how?
So you can't deduce that any woman in this kind of marriage without love is in it for the money?
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Catbabie:
We got married married early this year,our wedding is not up to 6months then my husband is being cheating on me with his female colleagues.
He introduced the lady to me,we becomes friends,eat together,play together, gist together. she will visit me and I will also visit her family.
Mind you the lady is legally married with 2 kids.
So how do you except me to know she is dating my husband. she came to my weddings with her kids despite the long distance to the village for the wedding.
How I caught them?
My husband has been keeping his phone away from me since we got married but it never occur to me that he his cheating on me.
So on a faithful Friday night I do a vigil watching holy ghost Congress on dove TV which I slept late.I saw my hubby phone playing candy crush with light on,I checked his phone saw his chat with other girls found nothing so I decided to check my friend chat with my hubby only to receive shock of my life.
They had sex yes,everywhere,even in my matrimonial home,offices,the lady matrimonial house e.t.c
My hubby will told me that they sent him to ekiti from work only to find from their chats that he used to go with the lady to ekiti with the lady to have nice weekend.
To caught the long story short...my hubby beg me and the lady after being caught but they didn't stop.They continue their love affair's, always online at the same time chatting and my hubby still hides his phone from me.I even caught them on the road together while going to flex they were shock to see me and they claim they are not seeing each other anymore.
Have forgiven both of them but its hurt me that I haven't enjoy my husband to myself for a day after our wedding. Have been sharing him and they are not ready to stop.
Now my questions is,should I tell the lady husband? So she can leave my hubby alone bcs they believe is only me that sha know that the lady hubby didn't know.
Please advice me...am hurt,depress and frustrated

If you report the wife to her husband, worst case he divorces her.

It does not stop youf husband from picking another lady or sticking closer to the current one.

You have three choices:

1. Take it as all Nigerian husbands cheat and face your kids, live your life bla bla advises that breeds psychotic and bitter older women

2. Decide to forgive and address why he is cheating. A response to your shortcomings? Habitual? charmed? Blackmailed? Thinks he can get away with it? Greed? Etc.This would help to ensure it does not happen again.

3. Divorce/separate and start the whole dating all over again.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
You live in the market......no wonder. If you had read my msgs properly, you would have seen I mentioned that an averagely educated woman can fight for it, if she is interested. Just get close to any lawyer, you will know better.
Iogobenz:
you assume too much!I live in a market and I am currently fixing my mat on a table I will sleep tonight.wanna see?
I am giving you facts as a Nigerian resident,no dime will be paid if the man doesn't want to in Nigeria
That is why these women stay in these marriages.
You think you are smarter than them all or they don't know their way to court rooms?
Where will these kind of women even get the resources to bankroll court sessions and for how long?
Do you know the time it takes to get legally divorced? undecided
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
boasting how?
So you can't deduce that any woman in this kind of marriage without love is in it for the money?

Not always true.

I have seen women who are sole breadwinners still stay with abusive husbands.

1 Like

Re: Deceit In My Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dint you read where she mentioned that the marriage ain't about money? That she also supports? Give your advice on the thread and move on.
Iogobenz:
boasting how?
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You live in the market......no wonder. If you had read my msgs properly, you would have seen I mentioned that an averagely educated woman can fight for it, if she is interested. Just get close to any lawyer, you will know better.
I have 3 lawyers so I wonder what you are on about and I know the cost implications of hiring these kind of people.
Not a feat for financially incapacitated people wink
She can always make the move.but how far can she go?
That is what you should be asking yourself.
A man with money will hire SANs,they keep filling for injunctions upon injunctions till the weaker one goes bankrupt and call for out of court settlement or twist the case against the woman and tamper with evidence,as usual.
Perhaps the weaker one Will be the one framed for cheating grin
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Dint you read where she mentioned that the marriage ain't about money? That she also supports? Give your advice on the thread and move on.
But I had given my advise long ago na undecided
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
bukatyne:

Not always true.

highly unlikely.
Then why are they still with the man then?
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
bukatyne:

Not always true.

Sad truth about life....
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
highly unlikely.
Then why are they still with the man then?

I wish I knew.

This particular woman was a highly placed woman.

I know a number also doing well, can stand on their own and still endure nonsense.

Some even finance the homes more than their husbands earning 2x.

I know some who bought houses with hubby without seeing the papers.

I laugh when the average NL guy assumes most husbands are the sole providers.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Sad truth about life....

Very very.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Iogobenz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
bukatyne:

I wish I knew.

This particular woman was a highly placed woman.

I know a number also doing well, can stand on their own and still endure nonsense.

Some even finance the homes more than their husbands earning 2x.

I know some who bought houses with hubby without seeing the papers.

I laugh when the average NL guy assumes most husbands are the sole providers.

I will not support that kind of move if I'm close to the woman.
Well,probably that she doesn't wanna be perceived as a divorcee in the society.
Some people still attach some kind of stigma to it.
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Your second paragraph is pathetic. Hope same Nigerian wives are waking up to play the cheating game bumper to bumper. It's fine if two play the game.

Hmm
Re: Deceit In My Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
I will not support that kind of move if I'm close to the woman.
Well,probably that she doesn't wanna be perceived as a divorcee in the society.
Some people still attach some kind of stigma to it.

The reason why they stay could be:
Low self esteem
Emotional dependency
Social stigma of being a single mother/divorcee
Peer pressure
Fear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter / The Legacy....a Tribute To My Dad / What Is Wrong With A Single Lady Living Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.