Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away (73999 Views)

Ebonylips Shares Video With Oyinbo Husband In Bed, Warns Husband Snatchers / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Famousbabe(f): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
UK based Nigerian Vlogger and sex therapist, Ebonylips ,was seen in a new video with her British husband in bed as the husband prressed and squeezed her boobs.

She was laughing and asking him to press it well. She then told her husband to say amen as she prayed in Yoruba.

She prayed against husband snatchers. Her husband then told her that he wanted to read newspapers. She kissed him passionately, warning husband snatchers.

Ebonylips and oyinbo husband are blessed with cute children.

She said:

"Good morning my beautiful handsome
People, ALL THEM GIRLS THAT LIKE TAKEN
OTHER WOMEN OKO PLEASE OOO
LEAVE MY OWN PRIVATE DICK OOO
AUNTIE I WANT
A MAN LIKE YOUR HUSBAND, I KNOW
YOU DO, BUT THIS ONE IS MY OWN PERSONAL DICK OOO
Don't mind the new MAC MAKEUP IM WEARING OOOOO MY HUSBAND BROUGHT THEM FOR ME, AND IT'S A WRONG COLOUR AT LIST HE TRIED OOO
HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY AND MAKE SURE YOU GO CHURCH, DON'T FORGET YOU'RE
BACK TO WORK TOMORROW STAY BLESSED MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
GOD BLESS"

Her fans were elated to watch the video and hear what she said. They found it funny.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/ebonylips-shade-davis-iyalaje-warns.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Famousbabe(f): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
She blasted those Calling her out over her erotic Video

Watch the video HERE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9880905_img20190722wa0015_jpeg2275ac7ed7fc0745070b1680d223a1c3

3 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by TrollKiller(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
This ugly girl with lips like fallen boobs has low self esteem. Idiotic girl with a fvcking low of self respect.
Of all professions, she opted to be a "sex" therapist. and she may not be certified self
Nonsense and Ground pepper
Pukes angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by NwaAmaikpe: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

See fat lips.

In the ogbe, they say that the size of man's preek is measured from his fingers and a woman's 'kekedike' is known from her lips.

So ūmū 042 ibem, óbü na Aba dï otu à, kédú kéné kà Umuahia gà-àdì?

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by GOFRONT(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin

Women and sex.....On Sunday fa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by donbachi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pig tell him children sey make dem no worry sey big lips go reach everybody...dis girl carry 3 piglets own run.

16 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Jaysolu(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fool just wants to be relevant People have forgotten you and your small prick husband

3 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
The piercings and rings on her mouth sha

1 Like

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by ubunja(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Guy married a 100% pure whôré

15 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Harry00(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
those lips were specialy designed for BJ

9 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Famousbabe(f): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Where is the video nah
Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by lilmax(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2019
spits

vomits

throw up

just hope I won't have a bad dream

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Gadafii: 4:58am On Jul 22, 2019
So nwamaikpe was not dead shocked

Aleluia grin

5 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by KingLennon(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Maga don pay for this girl. She has secured her future. Many girls with cute lips are praying for this kind of opportunity grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2019
The sooner we blacks stop idolizing the whites, realizing how many of them are senseless and morally perverted, the better for us angry

If you decide to find out how many of these whites do not have sense, you will marvel angry

Ehn ehn? What was he waiting for after pressing boobs? Na to suck am remain now angry

Nonsense and tohyorsih2 angry

1 Like

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Funmmyastic: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2019
She has cute kids.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Stevewonder004(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See fat lips.

In the ogbe, they say that the size of man's preek is measured from his fingers and a woman's 'kekedike' is known from her lips.

/////////''////
we Rep 042
we Rep our hood

8 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Raydos: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2019
And this is a news?? If i say make fulani herdsmen butcher you now, it will be as if i am wicked !!! !

And one mumu MoD go still push this one go front page!!
Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by hahn(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Harry00:

God sent her to the world to suck dick

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by seunmohmoh(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2019
I couldn't read anything up there, how can someone compose such rubbish with so many grammatical errors and still post it?

For those that can read and understand what she wrote then congrats. As for me, my head cannot process it.

AT ALL.

P:s- please don't move this to front page .

So you guys moved it to FP. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Harry00:

Your head has oil in it smiley

1 Like

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Rilley(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See fat lips.

The lips be like thick ponmo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by jnoz23(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lips of life
Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Hakeem12(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
And now I can't unsee that.
Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by sotall(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin ;Dd

Comedian
Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by daddytime(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
I'm just gone speechless.

No be everything wey dey mind mouth dey yarn if not ehn...
Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by AllenSpencer: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
The man dey try.

He is brave
Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Bossontop(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
undecided
Oh!!!.....what a pity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Righteousness89(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Don't Pretend that you don't see the Shakings all over The World...

Don't Pretend that you don't know that Whole World is in Confusion....

Don't Pretend that you don't see him the Killings Happening all over the World...

Don't Pretend that you know that the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST has Reached all over the World...

Don't Pretend that you don't know that all the Signs of The EndTime given to us by JESUS CHRIST have all Happened...

Don't Pretend that you don't know that the Nations are Gearing towards the One World Government..

Don't Pretend that you don't know that you Will Miss Heaven if you don't Accept JESUS CHRIST

Don't Pretend that you Don't know that Salvation Through JESUS CHRIST is the Only Acceptable way to Heaven..

Saying JESUS CHRIST is Coming SOON is an Understatement..

Get Ready People... Make Amends where Necessary ..

Live RAPTURABLE
We are Living Anytime from Now...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away by Criticaltemp: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
S

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.