Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (46326 Views)

Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by DWJOBScom(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2019
King204:
Sisto life hard,Even biggie dey feel d recession

This is the best comment I swear
All of us dey inside the thing

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Auxtin85(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Nor be naked she dey naked before

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by QuietHammer(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Yet the idiot boasted that he will be in the house on the 99th day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by raymondedesiri(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2019
WildChild00:

Why do you copy and paste this, on all thread?
Foolish right up
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by davodyguy: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=DameB post=80507397]

The annoying thing is that this geh has so much pride and a nasty attitude.... For what reason :
She's not that intelligent, her English and diction is wack....
She's rude...
She's as fake as it gets....

But she'll make it to the final stage cos she has a lot of equally dumb people rooting for her[/quote] you're very correct

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Bbdealer(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2019
Borrow pose slay mama. Normal level make her army buy clothes and waybill it to her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Thatwasepic(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2019
You are reading this post with one leg on top of the other.

This is not witchcraft

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by dominique(f): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2019
Her scanty wardrobe became noticeable from as early as week 2. She has been repeating the same cheap looking clothes she has been pictured wearing on instagram in the house. This is somebody that boasted that people pay money to see her and strange men deposit hundreds of thousands naira in her account without even meeting her. She claims she has a jewellery and eyelashes line and sells a lot of products on her instagram. Her fans should just gather money and change her wardrobe if she doesn't win. She needs shoes too.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by flowx(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2019
yamendiva:
Hello everyone, incase you will like to know... I will eat rice this morning

Slay queen no brain!�
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Futureyahooboi(m): 8:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Thats to show that she doesnt read Philippians 4:19
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Kharol1234: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2019
yamendiva:
not onli u my sista am eatin mine nw u can cum join me
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2019
Wear your pant and bra, who cares abt your body? I heard you hv body odour so use dat opportunity open am make AC blow cold enter your cup

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by TSRC: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2019
She claims they pay money to see her.

Must be her sex clients.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Rilley(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2019
sotall:
; Tacha with the MOBO
Mouth odor and body odor
Lol.. all hoes are like that. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Rilley(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2019
dominique:
Her scanty wardrobe became noticeable from as early as week 2. She has been repeating the same cheap looking clothes she has been pictured wearing on instagram in the house. This is somebody that boasted that people pay money to see her and strange men deposit hundreds of thousands naira in her account without even meeting her. She claims she has a jewellery and eyelashes line and sells a lot of products on her instagram. Her fans should just gather money and change her wardrobe if she doesn't win. She needs shoes too.
So you believe Instagram people? Majority of them live a fake life.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Please who knows this girl instagram name abi na handle abi username
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by nextnear(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Izombe:
There have been several assumptions by the viewers that Instagram slay queen Tacha does not have enough clothes because she has been seen repeating the same clothes in the house.

Well, it looks like the viewers are right after all because according to Tacha “the orientation she had was that they will be given clothes in the house but unfortunately, they have not been given any outfit.

https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/22/bbnaija-i-dont-have-clothes-to-wear-again-tacha-tells-big-brother/
what is the essence of the laundry they do often in the house then? Just for three months and complaining about clothes as if they won't get plenty new ones when they leave the house, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Altern8(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2019
DameB:

The annoying thing is that this geh has so much pride and a nasty attitude....
For what reason :
She's not that intelligent, her English vocab and diction are wack....
She's rude...

But she'll make it to the final stage cos she has a lot of equally dumb people rooting for her

It’s entertainment. As long as she’s entertaining people, even intelligent ones will vote for her.

BBN was not created for cerebral discourse. Try “the apprentice” for that kind of content. BBN is a popularity contest meant to celebrate the vanity of life.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by fortunechy(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2019
That's the only thing she can say to get attention in the house.... cuz she's Enemy of many

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2019
DameB:

For what reason :
She's rude...

But she'll make it to the final stage cos she has a lot of equally dumb people rooting for her
What gives you the right to call her fans/ supporters dumb? undecided FYI big brother is not a show of intelligence. Rather it is a show of sex violence and gore.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Luthercboi: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Guys if you have heard about forex but you don’t know how it works

It a market that controls 5.3 trillion per day
And that a good place to make money

message me via WhatsApp @ 07015421422
They’ll be a lecture there today

Briefing you about the basic of forex and to raise money from there with just RISK MANAGEMENT
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2019
DameB:

For what reason :
She's rude...

Yet she's on National TV while you're hating in your little pigeon hole called house, paying for Sub to watch her .

Your English is yet to take you places so shut the fuckup .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Nyamiri: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Luthercboi:
Guys if you have heard about forex but you don’t know how it works

It a market that controls 5.3 trillion per day
And that a good place to make money

message me via WhatsApp @ 07015421422
They’ll be a lecture there today

Briefing you about the basic of forex and to raise money from there with just RISK MANAGEMENT

A gambler claiming to be into FOREX?

Petrol and faya angry
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by geesilver(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2019
Flexherbal:
It is not a crime to repeat clothes.
AS A SLAY MAMA THE UP COMING SLAY WILL NOT LIKE IT. THEY WANT THEIR ROLE MODEL TO APPEAR DIFFERENT EVERY TIME.
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Reeberry: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2019
dominique:
A proud bītch like her doesn't deserve anything like that from people. Which nonsense fans she has?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Elamin21(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Those saying Tacha has mouth and body odour, how una take know say she get am.....gossipers too full nairaland abeg.
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2019
ITbomb:
Let me see which one would come fiy

Clothes for Tacha

Or

Buhari's Minister list
Bros!! Na A sure pass. Dat B na till eternity
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by lielbree: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
This chick... She is freaky, she is raw and she owns it! Love her.

Team Tacha all the way
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Jerkules: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
yamendiva:
Ur mates are eating deek

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House / Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.