Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House (43389 Views)

Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Beatrice, has revealed why she didn’t come to the house with party clothes, stating that she doesn’t go to parties.

She revealed this while talking to Boma about the heavy luggage and bags brought in by the female housemates.

Boma said, “What do these girls have in these bags? It seems the girls brought stones inside their bags into the house.”

Beatrice answered, “You don’t know what girls carry. They carry shoes. Some of all these girls can carry anyhow.”

She also stated that she is one of those girls that did not carry heavy bags because she didn’t bring her party clothes.

She said, “I didn’t even pay attention to these things. I just carried small bags. See my bags here, nothing is inside; just a few clothes and shoes.

“I did not even come with party clothes because I do not really go to parties. Just when I wanted to start partying, covid came.”

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-why-i-didnt-bring-party-clothes-to-the-house-beatrice/

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Cyphar(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abi she no get cloth grin

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Gunboysavage(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Incoming Tacha spotted!!
BBNaija season 7!! I'm coming for you oooo...
Naira-landers watch out grin grin

But wait ooo . Hell fire is just too much angry I think Nigeria is ok

1 Like

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by whisper88(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sorry to stray off topic, but what's the update about Jeff's travel to the moon

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Duru9(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Okay
All of them for this season dull

5 Likes

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Africana1123(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
We all know the real reason grin

3 Likes

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by prezee1: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Na your own palava,

Ebuka!, I salute your legit cashout intelligence from Lazy Nigerian Youth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ok, we are listening angry
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by saintfaculty(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by UncleKoboko: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
And this is front page worthy?

Who is this fool?
Don't you have time for other things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by izikgiren(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
G
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by abobote: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
I watch this programe attimes but not everything about it deserve to be in front page, like this one

3 Likes

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by abobote: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nonsense and Buhari. I won't recharge my DSTV till league starts

3 Likes

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Navix: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sh*t like this does not worth FP... Op take note!
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Check out my Awesome Art Compilation and pls leave a comment if u find them appealing.

https://www.nairaland.com/6671649/check-out-awesome-art-compilation...dm
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by stevewale(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
so this is news worthy right? lolz grin
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by xpressionx(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
I don't party either

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Jeromejnr(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sometimes I wonder what the point is of some so called news.

Humans can be weird creatures.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Happinessudomah: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ok na, continue.....
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by akinmusi(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abi clothes mo dey fit antie.

Maybe she nor sabi dress

1 Like

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by ChasinGood(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Make we hear word,abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by PeaceIlya: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by ojun50(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Just wear clothe go the party then dance, shake yash, shake breast come back home
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by UniqueO3(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Check my signature!
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Gunboysavage(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Why should I buy fake followers undecided
yinkaOdutuyo:

Space Booker, is already on homepage oo.

You can come and take your space.

I sell Instagram followers and Facebook followers..
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / The Most Handsome Korea Actor And The Most Beautiful Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.