Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? (8569 Views)

Which Insecticide (fleet) Has Worked For You Against Mosquitoes At Home / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Am I happy that this sort of things happened to me? I have a visa on the line and I don't want it to expire that's why I called out for help if not it would have been easier to let go. The thought of my foolishness is what occupies my mind throughout the night.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2019
I said I have malaria blister someone said its herpes, is that really the point I'm trying to make? First people called me a scammer and when they found out I'm not a scammer they result to name calling and all that. Yes I've learned from my mistake 101% and I want to forget about the money but the thought keeps coming back to me especially in the night and I'm in a state of panic. I don't like the hate and name calling I'm receiving on this thread.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by ifyalways(f): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2019
So in your mind, you have convinced them that you are not a scammer ?

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2019
ifyalways:
So in your mind, you have convinced them that you are not a scammer ?

cheesy
I swear I'm not a scammer and I can prove it to any length if anyone should ask me, I see you as someone with a good heart and the only doubt you're having is I'm a scammer if you would let me pm you and show you the evidence of all the transactions I would be glad. Even kind words from strangers is enough to lift my spirit. I swear I'm not a scammer and I've never scammed before. Things are really worse than I'm even putting here cos I don't want to reveal too much information about myself.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2019
I don't owe anyone anything and I deserve to bear the consequences of my actions by myself but even thieves deserve mercy sometimes, even God showed mercy on the cross. Not a single person has sent me a mail to show concern and verify if it's true or I'm just scamming. The weight is too much on me, I want to forget but its so hard for me and I don't know what to do right now
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Saveme27:
I don't owe anyone anything and I deserve to bear the consequences of my actions by myself but even thieves deserve mercy sometimes, even God showed mercy on the cross. Not a single person has sent me a mail to show concern and verify if it's true or I'm just scamming. The weight is too much on me, [b][/b]I want to forget but its so hard for me and I don't know what to do right now
you're just getting started. All this your lamentation should be between you and the betshop you gave a whooping 850,000naira. Oloriburuku somebody!

You sure say you get work so? Una Don fight boko haram boys finish? Abi you no hear say shiites them dey protest for Abuja?

Alaye!!! goan and save the chibok girls and stop wasting your time here.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
yettymuse:
you're just getting started. All this your lamentation should be between you and the betshop you gave a whooping 850,000naira. Oloriburuku somebody!

You sure say you get work so? Una Don fight boko haram boys finish? Abi you no hear say shiites them dey protest for Abuja?

Alaye!!! goan and save the chibok girls and stop wasting your time here.
it is you and your generations that are oloriburuku somebody!
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2019
Saveme27:
it is you and your generations that are oloriburuku somebody!
haq! haq!!! haq!!! Eventuarrry!!!!! Oja ti burst grin cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahahha.. grin grin grin mention me again and die of starvation!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2019
I did not dip hand into any body's pocket if you can't help someone leave them alone. I won't take cursing from anyone.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2019
yettymuse:
haq! haq!!! haq!!! Eventuarrry!!!!! Oja ti burst grin cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahahha.. grin grin grin mention me again and die of starvation!
I didn't mention you initially and I never asked you to comment on my thread. I know your type you're so full of bile and hate. I would not reply you again.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Saveme27:
I didn't mention you initially and I never asked you to comment on my thread. I know your type you're so full of bile and hate. I would not reply you again.
you're a foolish boy if you truly squandered 850,000naira on punting and you don't deserve sympathy! Run along and go get a life!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Ayofaks(f): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2019
yettymuse:
you're a foolish boy if you truly squandered 850,000naira on punting and you don't deserve sympathy! Run along and go get a life!

He didn't even split the money into half, #850,000 gone just like that shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Ayofaks(f): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Saveme27:
I did not dip hand into any body's pocket if you can't help someone leave them alone. I won't take cursing from anyone.

Oga, Nigeria is hard ooo, this Next level has made things harder. 850k gone! gone just like that to betting shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by edoman2016: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Saveme27:
Why don't you take a loan from Nigerian banks? As a military officer, you should easily be granted.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2019
edoman2016:

Why don't you take a loan from Nigerian banks? As a military officer, you should easily be granted.

You believe a military officer will come here to beg from bloody civilians? He would have carried his crew to bully the betting shop into releasing the money.

Naija military? The most arrogant debtors you will meet.
Ask nepa, oil companies and anyone who has done business with a barracks or cantonment

The guys tone alone go tell you say he misdirect the format

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Iogobenz:
Bros unfortunately you fall in the category of people I do not like.
Customs,police,army,SARS,navy....you all are such extortionists.
Not like I give people cash Anyways,but was touched by your story.
Goodluck in making your headway.

Hey. Just wanted to let you know this. I don't know why I just hate you so much. As in, anytime I see your comments or posts, I just want to find you and nab you. You're full of shiit, proud as a peacock, wicked and heartless. Just fuk off.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2019
ornicus:

You believe a military officer will come here to beg from bloody civilians? He would have carried his crew to bully the betting shop into releasing the money.

Naija military? The most arrogant debtors you will meet.
Ask nepa, oil companies and anyone who has done business with a barracks or cantonment

The guys tone alone go tell you say he misdirect the format
I pray you find peace with what makes you hate the people fighting for you. Please take it easy with the hate. You have no help to render and yet you keep calling me a scammer.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Saveme27:
I pray you find peace with what makes you hate the people fighting for you. Please take it easy with the hate. You have no help to render and yet you keep calling me a scammer.

This has nothing to do with hatred. This is Nigeria where the military are a law unto themselves. No be today.
Fake soldier grin

You no even fit fake am well. Oya Mr officer give us your name and rank. tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2019
ornicus:

This has nothing to do with hatred. This is Nigeria where the military are a law unto themselves. No be today.
Fake soldier grin

You no even fit fake am well. Oya Mr officer give us your name and rank. tongue
OK you've been noticed. Have a nice day.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2019
Saveme27:
OK you've been noticed. Have a nice day.

I will have a nice day when you're gone from here. Some sucker may believe your story
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Adinije(f): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Op,
First of all, do away with the 'Entitlement mentality' Whether your stories are true or not, nobody is under any obligation to believe/reach out/help out. So stop blackmailing people.

Aside the fact that people are mad at you for losing the money to gambling, NOBODY will take you serious for using a new account to solicit for help.

My advice to you is to stick to your job. Start afresh and save up again. When you fall, you stand up and try again. And stop complaining about your job, otherwise it will feel like punishment. One thing you must know is that nobody had it easy.

In the first quarter of the year, I was scammed. It felt like I couldn't continue. I was depressed. Families and friends can only show pity. That's all. After days of weeping, I dust myself and start all over again.

And that is my advice to you. Start all over again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nostradamus: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2019
sassysure:

He did one perm 3.
abi nairabet

Alabi dealing with boys since the beginning of ages.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2019
Thanks I'm grateful.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by CaptainMitch: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Anytime I see your dp I want to put my baby in you.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hey. Just wanted to let you know this. I don't know why I just hate you so much. As in, anytime I see your comments or posts, I just want to find you and nab you. You're full of shiit, proud as a peacock, wicked and heartless. Just fuk off.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by funlord(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dominique

Come abeg let us discuss this new one's Labe orun tale of woe..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Gulher: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
op its better you deactivate this account and think of how to start loving your job.
If your hope is on nairalanders to contribute money for you to travel abroad, then you may end up committing that suicide you threatened before. Nobody will send you money.
Move on fast.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by ifyalways(f): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
ornicus:

I will have a nice day when you're gone from here. Some sucker may believe your story
LMAO.

We have lots of gullible folks here. How anyone will believe that the OP is in the NA beats me. cheesy

He will be back (if hes not already) with another story.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by ZacharyMarx: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Yes, sometimes it is hapens
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by LewsTherin: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
You guys on Nairaland have no chill. You caused the guy to delete his profile.

Savage.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by LewsTherin: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
ifyalways:

LMAO.

We have lots of gullible folks here. How anyone will believe that the OP is in the NA beats me. cheesy

He will be back (if hes not already) with another story.

Lol. Punk didn't work out his story well. Pastor that took 6 pages before invoking God, that one na pastor?

Let's wait for his new format.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Lokaman: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Finally,Op had committed suicide,haq,haq grin grin grin cheesy.
Come and collect money cool.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Gulher: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Assuming what he said is even true... that does not mean people should contribute money for an employed man of 25years old just so he can leave the country in search of greener pastures. There are people that are jobless, sick and have no money to pay hospital bills. Those are people that need contribution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am So Pissed Off At My Wife And Father In Law. / Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 / My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.