Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? (8576 Views)

Which Insecticide (fleet) Has Worked For You Against Mosquitoes At Home / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Iogobenz(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2019
ifyalways:
You used 850K to play gamble?

Nwaneni biko stop mentioning me on such threads,I use your most cherished pusssy beg you. angry

Shioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor.
grin
You must help o!
When na una turn NL family section into givers arena.
I give you 5 minutes to send one million to this guy with immediate effect.
My guy,out of the 1mill,you gamble with 850k meaning 150k still remain
Buy Iphone 5,buy US line,buy vpn and bomb tinder singapore.
That is the only place where people that lost their money foolishly seek redemption.
You might get lucky and meet a singa woman that can pay you 20 mil sef cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2019
I know i don't deserve any help with what I did but I'm seeking mercy, I don't want this mistake I made to cost me my greatest achievement cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
grin
You must help o!
When na una turn NL family section into givers arena.
I give you 5 minutes to send one million to this guy with immediate effect.
My guy,out of the 1mill,you gamble with 850k meaning 150k still remain
Buy Iphone 5,buy US line,buy vpn and bomb tinder singapore.
That is the only place where people that lost their money foolishly seek redemption.
You might get lucky and meet a singa woman that can pay you 20 mil sef cheesy
Please don't discourage people willing to help in one way or the other please.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2019
I just need a glimmer of hope embarassed cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2019
ifyalways:
The puzzle is how you got into the military.

If you ever did undecided
I got into the military in 2014 and was the same year I got admission into University of Ibadan, I dropped out to join military cos I had no one to train me through school. Everything I'm saying is true if anyone would just ask me to bring the fact.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2019
I know I've made this silly and foolish mistake, maybe I should just take my life to end it all.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2019
ifyalways:

Whatever man.

Carry your gun go the betting shop collect your money back. I really dont care.
Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2019
I will not engage in any form of argument, I know i bleeped up. But please Lord I all on you please redeem me, I pray and fasted before getting this visa
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by edoman2016: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
I will not engage in any form of argument, I know i bleeped up. But please Lord I all on you please redeem me, I pray and fasted before getting this visa
I could help you financially. But I want to ask what soccer match did you stake your 850k to ? Can you upload your lost game ticket on this thread as evidence? And what is your age?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
edoman2016:

I could help you financially. But I want to ask what soccer match did you stake your 850k to ? Can you upload your lost game ticket on this thread as evidence? And what is your age?
I'm 25 sir, I cashed out at the last minute to save some losses but lost out in a subsequent bet and I've since deleted the app from my phone, it was someone that introduced it to me recently and I don't know what came over me, I'm in deep regret right now and in a state of sadness

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
It was someone that introduced it to me recently and I refused but he kept showing me his winnings and telling me about it. I don't blame him, I blame myself for being so dumb and stupid. I've learnt my lesson now and anytime I hear about gambling I would first run as far as my leg can take me please. I beg you Nigerians please help me out I'm in deep regrets, I already have malaria blisters on my mouth now due to the schock I'm facing.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is the greatest mistake of my life, I'm not a scammer please. I really need help I feel like dying here. I'm not proud of what I did and would never engage in it anymore. Please I need mercy.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by edoman2016: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
This is the greatest mistake of my life, I'm not a scammer please. I really need help I feel like dying here. I'm not proud of what I did and would never engage in it anymore. Please I need mercy.
Which country visa do you have? And what state are you from in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Iogobenz(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
edoman2016:

lol grin grin
Just say you no get money to give am cheesy
See question abeg

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
lol grin grin
Just say you no get money to give am cheesy
See question abeg
oga logobenz stop discouraging the people that genuinely want to help, I'm ready to reveal everything to the person that is willing to help me no matter how little it is.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
edoman2016:

Please sir if you really want to help out, we could talk privately sir, I would tell you everything you want to know.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
LORD please send an helper, I've learnt my lesson please embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
True face of bet9ja.
A lot of people are becoming problem gamblers. I better deploy better filters on my kids pcs.

It is becoming pervasive. For every three pages, one has a beta ja popup
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
ornicus:
True face of bet9ja.
A lot of people are becoming problem gamblers. I better deploy better filters on my kids pcs.

It is becoming pervasive. For every three pages, one has a beta ja popup
I have learned in a hard way and now I need help in every form please.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
At first people were saying it's a scam, now that they found out its actually true still nobody is saying anything, please someone should please talk to me. This place is the only place I can say how I feel.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Evangkatsoulis: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
At first people were saying it's a scam, now that they found out its actually true still nobody is saying anything, please someone should please talk to me. This place is the only place I can say how I feel.

I don't understand. How come you won less than your stake?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

the game was lost so I cashed out not to lose the whole money
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by edoman2016: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

He cash out before he lost the total money.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by edoman2016: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

He cashed out before he lost the total money.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
I just need help right now even though I know i don't deserve it. I'm hopeless I've not been myself since Saturday. Good Nigerians should please rescue me out of this imminent death cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by edoman2016: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
the game was lost so I cashed out not to lose the whole money
You didn't answer my initial questions. What is the visa of the country you have? Which state on Nigeria did you come from? You should answer my questions truthfully if you want help.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
edoman2016:

You didn't answer my initial questions. What is the visa of the country you have? Which state on Nigeria did you come from? You should answer my questions truthfully if you want help.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Tyche(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
edoman2016:

Stop raising the young man's hope unnecessarily; you don't have 10 naira to give him
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
I just want help, I know there are good people on nairaland cry there are good philanthropic Nigerians :' ( I've goofed big time, now I'm throwing away the shame
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by extremelygolden: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
I lost everything I worked for on Saturday, money in tune of upto 1m, it's my total savings since I've been in the military and the money i was planning to travel out with, now I have visa but no money to even buy ticket, cry . I'm so depressed right now I've been taking sleeping pills since then, I'm not sure if I can hold on much longer but death seems to be better than this world of suffering right now. My life is in shambles right now and it seems no one is coming to save me.

My post recalled, please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by extremelygolden: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
I've been up all night thinking where would I start from,
who would agree to loan me another money,
who even care to know what I'm going through right now,
who even care enough to be interested in my story and verify if it's true or false
Who is coming to save me
The situation seems hopeless because it took me years to gather the money i lost in a blink of an eye
Death seems to be the easiest way out now

Oh! Didn't know you used your money to gamble!
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by madridguy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
So sorry bro. You shouldn't have stake with your total money knowing fully you have something reasonable to do with the money.
God Almighty help will locate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should The Man Bear The Whole Financial Expenses In The House? / Do you ever think Marriage Is Overrated? / How Do You Forgive And 'forget'? **A True Life Story**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.