Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? (8577 Views)

Which Insecticide (fleet) Has Worked For You Against Mosquitoes At Home / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
extremelygolden:

Death cannot be the easiest way out, Sir. I felt same way or even worse when mine happened about 3 years ago. Yours is N1m you said? Mine was several Millions of Naira and I won't go into details because it's like exhuming already dead hurt. Yes, I contemplated suicide then, but God wouldn't let me go. His Grace kept me and believe me He will do same for you.

Please don't harm yourself. Do you know what God has used the seemingly devastating situation to prevent for you? Do you know if you will make it alive if you have used that money to buy ticket? I am not trying to be negative, but I am just trying to let you know that The Omniscience God knows all things! He will surely make a bigger and better ways for you, at His Own Appointed Time. That is, if you will patiently allow Him pick you up from where life has discarded you. Just don't force anything. And be prayerful.

Just take it easy, ok?

Thanks sir, I really appreciate your kind words.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
madridguy:
So sorry bro. You shouldn't have stake with your total money knowing fully you have something reasonable to do with the money.
God Almighty help will locate you.
I so much regret it, I don't know what pushed me into it, something I didn't even do when I had lesser money. Right now I just hope it's not too late for me to be redeemed cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Even if its a loan I get now or any financial assistance no matter how small, I would surely repay back. I'm so sad right now.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by extremelygolden: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
Thanks sir, I really appreciate your kind words.

If I had known you gambled with your money, I wouldn't have even bothered commenting. Thought you used it for legit business and it flopped.

As a matter of fact, I have no pity for gamblers.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
extremelygolden:

If I had known you gambled with your money, I wouldn't have even bothered commenting. Thought you used it for legit business and it flopped.

OK thanks
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
extremelygolden:

He who is without a sin should be the first to cast the stone sir. We've all made mistake at one point of our lives, I'm not an habitual gambler, I hate it but I don't know what pushed me into it this time and I got burnt.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by GboyegaD(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
wait make I call money bags.
Cc;
Ifyalways(femme avec beaucoup d'argent),femme fatale.
GboyegaD
Jerrypump.
Baby124.

I am sure you quoted my moniker in error.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Iogobenz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
GboyegaD:

I am sure you quoted my moniker in error.
not at all.
You sir are one of the charitable,enlightened ones right?
Why would you even think I did so in error?do I make that much mistakes?
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please sir @ coldwater if you can please help me out in anyway sir, I know I've goofed big time and I deserve everything I'm facing right now but please I need a glimmer of hope, please take me as the prodigal son I've learned the hard way, I'm losing it every seconds please for God's sake sir.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
I've been on this thread since morning, someone should please send me a mail and confirm if I'm lying or not, or even if I'm really sorry or not. Please everyone I've thrown away the shame I'm begging right now for assistance even though its a loan. I just want to have hope that the visa won't expire cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by GboyegaD(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
not at all.
You sir are one of the charitable,enlightened ones right?
Why would you even think I did so in error?do I make that much mistakes?

No, I am not. That said, I do not even know what to say to the OP but I need him to think properly. Moving to another country on a visit visa can be very challenging since most countries would not allow you work on such visa.

That said, I don't know if it is financial help he needs or some form of counselling. Aunties ifyalways, chaircover and other family section counsellor, someone might be able to use your counselling.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
uncle GboyegaD please I know I've goofed but please I've also learned the hard way, I've been on this thread since morning without eating anything or taking my bath. I'm suffering internally, if you would please not look at the mistake I made an offer a way out for me sir even though its a loan. I just want to see there's still hope for me please.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
GboyegaD:

No, I am not. That said, I do not even know what to say to the OP but I need him to think properly. Moving to another country on a visit visa can be very challenging since most countries would not allow you work on such visa.

That said, I don't know if it is financial help he needs or some form of counselling. Aunties ifyalways, chaircover and other family section counsellor, someone might be able to use your counselling.
it's a study visa sir. Thanks sir.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Iogobenz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
GboyegaD:

what he needs is money so I just called on well known philanthropists.
That's all
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
what he needs is money so I just called on well known philanthropists.
That's all
Thanks sir.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by GboyegaD(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
it's a study visa sir. Thanks sir.

Good to know it is a study visa, I wish you luck. Unfortunately, I do not think I can help at this time. I will suggest you try gofundme and hope people can come to your aid at this time.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
GboyegaD:

Good to know it is a study visa, I wish you luck. Unfortunately, I do not think I can help at this time. I will suggest you try gofundme and hope people can come to your aid at this time.
Thanks sir, can you please explain how gofundme work sir
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
uncle GboyegaD please I know I've goofed but please I've also learned the hard way, I've been on this thread since morning without eating anything or taking my bath. I'm suffering internally, if you would please not look at the mistake I made an offer a way out for me sir even though its a loan. I just want to see there's still hope for me please.
You make it seem like anyone owes you anything. I'd dump your silly ass if I were your gf. Who does that?? Anyways, you simply gotta pick yourself up and apply wisdom next time. Sincerely no one will wanna give you any money as you are solely d architect of your misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You make it seem like anyone owes you anything. I'd dump your silly ass if I were your gf. Who does that?? Anyways, you simply gotta pick yourself up and apply wisdom next time. Sincerely no one will wanna give you any money as you are solely d architect of your misfortune.
Thanks but I never said anyone owes me anything, I'm just seeking for help. I know I'm the architect of my misfortune.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
Thanks but I never said anyone owes me anything, I'm just seeking for help. I know I'm the architect of my misfortune.
Good. I pray you find a helper
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good. I pray you find a helper
Thanks I pray so too cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by GboyegaD(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
Thanks sir, can you please explain how gofundme work sir

Search on google. I have never used it before.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by tabithababy(f): 5:11am On Jul 23, 2019
ifyalways:

Whatever man.

Carry your gun go the betting shop collect your money back. I really dont care.

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by tabithababy(f): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2019
Op, you still have a job ........... Lucky you

Some people are jobless and have not committed sucide undecided
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2019
cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2019
Only God can save me right now and wipe my tears cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2019
I know i don't deserve any help cos my suffering is self inflicted but please sir @coldwater
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2019
Please sir @logobenz even though its a loan I would be paying back every month please
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2019
Please sir @logobenz you're the only one that has shown concern and be active on this thread, please sir let me pm you. I really need help I don't want to give up, I'm even ashamed of myself doing this please I've learnt cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2019
I'm sorry for being a pest to everyone, I'm really sorry I ruined everything I worked for in minutes but it's time to say goodbye and I pray God should forgive me.

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by ifyalways(f): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2019
Awwww

Logobenz finally pushed this guy to suicide cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2019
My own be say if u get there,use your soldierly mind slap Lord Lugard three times for this disaster he created in West Africa undecided kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should The Man Bear The Whole Financial Expenses In The House? / Do you ever think Marriage Is Overrated? / How Do You Forgive And 'forget'? **A True Life Story**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.