Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? (8505 Views)

Which Insecticide (fleet) Has Worked For You Against Mosquitoes At Home / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by LewsTherin: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Yep. Twice.

Each time I picked myself up, dusted off, and started again.

Today I own 3 businesses. 3 profitable businesses.

You still have your job in the military, don't you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by ifyalways(f): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2019
The puzzle is how you got into the military.

If you ever did undecided

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Iogobenz(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Bros unfortunately you fall in the category of people I do not like.
Customs,police,army,SARS,navy....you all are such extortionists.
Not like I give people cash Anyways,but was touched by your story.
Goodluck in making your headway.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Bluehill1051: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Go and die!
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Iogobenz(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Go and die!
ah baba easy.
I know say we all hate them but make we pity this dude small.
Even though I wish him death too grin
In fact,op GO AND DIE!!!
To extort hustlers and frustrate business dey always easy for una now you want our help? cheesy
Nah bro.so where do you all keep all the money you extort from people?
Ordinary 1mill you dey want die grin
Onwedi ihe ifulu.
Just work your transfer to niger delta op delta safe and come and start extorting bunkerers as usual cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
Bros unfortunately you fall in the category of people I do not like.
Customs,police,army,SARS,navy....you all are such extortionists.
Not like I give people cash Anyways,but was touched by your story.
Goodluck in making your headway.
You may not like us but we are all not the same, you won't believe I'm in the military even with the way I talk and coordinate myself, I never extort anyone. Please if you have any assistance you can render to make this easy on me I could sent you a pm and meet you to prove my story in anywhere you like. The burden is too much on me, I can't even tell anyone close to me.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
ah baba easy.
I know say we all hate them but make we pity this dude small.
Even though I wish him death too grin
In fact,op GO AND DIE!!!
To extort hustlers and frustrate business dey always easy for una now you want our help? cheesy
Nah bro.so where do you all keep all the money you extort from people?
Ordinary 1mill you dey want die grin
Onwedi ihe ifulu.
Just work your transfer to niger delta op delta safe and come and start extorting bunkerers as usual cheesy
If you would please let me pm you and reveal my identity, not all uniform men extort from civilians.
The last election I could have made thousands from election duties but I wasn't picked cos they always call me pastor, there was even a time my superiors mounted road blocks that we should collect money from bike men I blatantly refused, the superior hated me till today cos of that. I'm not a Saint but I don't extort from people, and there are a lot of men out there who don't extort or beat civilians.

Please if you could render and save me from commiting this suicide, I'm in a hopeless situation now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by thorpido(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Are you still in the military?
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2019
thorpido:
Are you still in the military?
Yes I am but I'm tired of the job, a lot of discriminations, no room for growth, no room for development. I feel u don't belong here. I've been dreaming of the day I would leave the job, I dont derive happiness from the job, you'll hardly know I'm in the military cos I don't talk or behave like a typical Nigerian soldier, I'm not any better than them but when I see soldiers fighting civilians I don't join them to do that. I want to leave and my only hope of leaving is about to be cut short.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2019
U are in the Nigerian military.
You want to quit?
On what ground actually?
Do u just quit in Nigerian military? (Can somebody tell me pls)
U saved up to one MIL and didn't invest it?
Where will u go with one MIL?

By the way, as a Nigerian in the civil service, if u had saved up to one MIL u are a big boy.
Most families don't save up to such and yet they are moving on.
Ah Nigerians!

Find better lie.
This one no gel.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by thorpido(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
Yes I am but I'm tired of the job, a lot of discriminations, no room for growth, no room for development. I feel u don't belong here. I've been dreaming of the day I would leave the job, I dont derive happiness from the job, you'll hardly know I'm in the military cos I don't talk or behave like a typical Nigerian soldier, I'm not any better than them but when I see soldiers fighting civilians I don't join them to do that. I want to leave and my only hope of leaving is about to be cut short.
Okay, don't you have an asset you could sell? Can't you look for a loan facility?
Have you tried to raise/borrow money from amongst your colleagues?
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2019
sassysure:
U are in the Nigerian military.
You want to quit?
On what ground actually?
Do u just quit in Nigerian military? (Can somebody tell me pls)
U saved up to one MIL and didn't invest it?
Where will u go with one MIL?

By the way, as a Nigerian in the civil service, if u had saved up to one MIL u are a big boy.
Most families don't save up to such and yet they are moving on.
Ah Nigerians!

Find better lie.
This one no gel.

Thanks if you believe I'm lying.
But I'm not married and the money is my total savings, I know the things I denied myself to save up to that, most of my mate doesn't have it and if the money was easy to come by for me I wouldn't feel bad to the extent of killing myself. If you really want to help you can ask for my identity and try to verify yourself instead of discouraging the people that genuinely want to help in one way or the other. Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2019
thorpido:
Okay, don't you have an asset you could sell? Can't you look for a loan facility?
Have you tried to raise/borrow money from amongst your colleagues?
None of them even know what I'm passing through at the moment, they would mock me and tell me they don't have any money, I wish I had families to call on.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2019
Please if anyone genuinely want to help me out of this mess, I would forever be grateful for it. I have nothing else to look towards now I'm in a hopeless situation cry There's no lie in what I'm saying
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Logobenz and all other kind philanthropic Nigerians please come to my rescue out of this depression and imminent death, this is my last hope. It took me years to save up to this amount and lost it all in a day please I would take any help please. You're free to call me and verify, I've been on sleeping pills since Saturday and it's not even working, I can't eat I'm in a state of constant panic please.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by LewsTherin: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2019
So how did you loose it? MMM? Any of its siblings?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Iogobenz(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2019
LewsTherin:
So how did you loose it? MMM? Any of its siblings?
wetin e mean be say e don spend all of his bread to acquire visa without any money for ticket and logistics.
That is what he needs right now,else his visa will expire and then he will lose his investment.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
wetin e mean be say e don spend all of his bread to acquire visa without any money for ticket and logistics.
That is what he needs right now,else his visa will expire and then he will lose his investment.
thanks a lot for explaining to him sir.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by LewsTherin: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:

So he planned to relocate to another country without a plan on funds for relocation?

Besides, he said he lost all his savings in one day. Even Togo visa no dey take one day! grin

Bros logobenz, leave matter for Mathias. Make OP talk wetin really dey do am.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Iogobenz(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2019
LewsTherin:

So he planned to relocate to another country without a plan on funds for relocation?

Besides, he said he lost all his savings in one day. Even Togo visa no dey take one day! grin

na wetin e talk weh I just dey analyse o.
I never even want investigate or not since I am not interested in helping anybody,especially those khaki wearing freaks!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2019
LewsTherin:

Do you want to help or join others to mock me? This is the reason why people die silently without opening up to people
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by LewsTherin: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
thanks a lot for explaining to him sir.

Dude, you are not helping your case. You said you lost everything on Saturday. Now you are saying you used it all to aquire the visa. On your other thread, you made no mention of loosing any money.

For someone who claims he is a pastor, you have more holes in this story than a lace curtain.

Fill them in.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2019
LewsTherin:

Dude, you are not helping your case. You said you lost everything on Saturday. Now you are saying you used it all to aquire the visa. On your other thread, you made no mention of loosing any money.

For someone who claims he is a pastor, you have more holes in this story than a lace curtain.

Fill them in.
Can I send you a pm?
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by LewsTherin: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
na wetin e talk weh I just dey analyse o.
I never even want investigate or not since I am not interested in helping anybody,especially those khaki wearing freaks!

I feel you bros. But I currently have nothing I'm doing today. I wan follow this road see where ee go reach
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Everyone have made mistake at what point in their life, I've made this mistake and I've learnt but I'm ashamed to say it
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Iogobenz(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2019
LewsTherin:

I feel you bros. But I currently have nothing I'm doing today. I wan follow this road see where ee go reach
I dey with you bros. grin
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by LewsTherin: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
Everyone have made mistake at what point in their life, I've made this mistake and I've learnt but I'm ashamed to say it

Hiding behind shame is like remorse without repentance. It guarantees you will not learn from the mistake. You can give enough details on this forum while still maintaing your privacy

Saveme27:
Do you want to help or join others to mock me? This is the reason why people die silently without opening up to people

Unfortunately, ou have given just enough information to ensure those who want to mock you have a field day while not giving enough to convince those who may want to help you.

This is the internet afterall where scams are a dime a dozen. What else do you expect?

I'll ask it again, how did you loose your savings on saturday?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2019
LewsTherin:

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2019
LewsTherin:

Hiding behind shame is like remorse without repentance. It guarantees you will not learn from the mistake. You can give enough details on this forum while still maintaing your privacy

Unfortunately, ou have given just enough information to ensure those who want to mock you have a field day while not giving enough to convince those who may want to help you.

This is the internet afterall where scams are a dime a dozen. What else do you expect?

He did one perm 3.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2019
LewsTherin:

thanks I gambled with the money something I don't do before, Its the biggest mistake of my life and I regret it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Change Of Surname. / When Is The Best Time To Tell An Adopted Child The Truth About His Parentage? / Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.