Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] (33543 Views)

PDP Expels Nnamani, Ogbu, Ajijola Others From The Party / Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault / Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Bimpeusman: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2019
Last night, immediate past governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi and his wife, Florence, hosted their daughter, Ajijola, to a pre-graduation dinner which held at The Annabel's in the United Kingdom.

Ajijola who is otherwise known as Ajay, will be graduating from a UK university sometime this week. The dinner was attended by the Ajimobi children as well as Ajijola's rumored boyfriend, Seyi Gbadamosi.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/pre-graduation-dinner-of-ex-oyo-state-state-governor-abiola-ajimobis-daughter-photo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Bimpeusman: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Oche211(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2019
The rich keeps making their kids richer why they keep the masses in poverty.
Their kids gets to their positions and the circle continues.

14 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by amaniro: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2019
All of them are now graduating. To come and take the best Jobs and positions in the country. And the poor keeps defending them.

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Bimpeusman: 7:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Good for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Criticaltemp: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Cutes
Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by thorpido(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2019
This generation sef.Their dressing.smh
Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Gistpeeps: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2019
okay..
Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by ruggedtimi(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Govt's money

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by edo3(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Should we just start the revolution already?

18 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Gistpeeps: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Junkie1: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
undecided Y IS SHE BENDING NYASH IN THE SECOND PHOTO?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by honest1480(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Enjoy your privilege while it lasts....
Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Lexusgs430: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oyo states fund in action...... Constituted Party.....

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by nnanyereugo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
How I wish that the youths of this nation can see the big picture. The elites especially the so called leaders are selfish and do not ve our interest at heart at all. Their children get the best that there is out there while they allow us to suffer and kill ourselves. They won't even make our system to work. Theirs no patriotism in them. Youths pls wake up

33 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Hintona(f): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
You guys need to know what's happening in equatorial guinea it's worse than this.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Emily22(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
amaniro:
All of them are now graduating. To come and take the best Jobs and positions in the country. And the poor keeps defending them.

Lwkm..funny but true

1 Like

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by ednut1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Which one is pre graduation. Nigerian electorate are the greatest fools in the world. Ajimobi can never send his children to lautech but he was in charge of the state.

26 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by shegzhkn: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
mah goodness what am i doing here.

Nigeria politicians at all level of government giving their children opportunity of gargantuan proportion.

Well Lautech is good for poor man kid .

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Switruth: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
edo3:
Should we just start the revolution already?
. Honestly. It will be violent if it happens soonest. No politicians ward schools here. We will get there and this country will burn. The poor go soon eat the rich. As for me I dey middle.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Endtimebro: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
End time graduation.
Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by chinavs9ja(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
tongue

I am a website designer, I will design your website...kindly check my signature
Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Monaco2(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nawa
Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by YoungAncient1: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Osibanjo, Ekweremadu, Amaechi, Ajimobi; that is 4 slots gone.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Funkybabee(f): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
no hijab for here and is that not his son that pray on the road sometime during his father's election and the Ganduje daughter self.. eh eh

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by lobiologs(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
I know people would say this is hating but I can't be happy for any child of a prominent government official who's doing good because they didn't do it woth their father's hard earned money but with the money gotten from the masses and through loans that jeopardize our future. I'm sorry but no.

17 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Daviddson(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
It's like it's a military coup that'll finally be Nigeria's turning point. It'll last for 4, but it'll change us forever.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by Drey1: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
So, what will now happen to post graduation dinner..... Heaven might fall be that o. It is well. Keep enjoying your Father's lootocracy.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by mixta140: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Our money...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] by nnanyereugo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hintona:
You guys need to know what's happening in equatorial guinea it's
worse than this.

N wat is it dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa / GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.