Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata (34173 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle / Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff / Female Kidnappers In Who Abduct Children From Schools, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by tokrizy: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jappa section...dis country ain't safe nomore
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by superior1: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sebi eyin Yooba fe so wipe ego ni, abi?

Fulani go give you sense

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by kinglee007(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Am in the only one that smells a rat in these sudden herdsmen attack in the South West region?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Firefire(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
It's obvious that there is a reason why Buhari asked his herdsmen brothers not to strike SW till after 2019 elections.
We saw it coming, we warned but we were called all sorts of unprintable names.

Buhari doesn't need your support again and if Tinubu tries nonsense which I doubt because he knows his boundaries, the attached below would be his punishment from Buhari.

Dem never see anything yet. I got no pity for my brainwashed people. Am sorry!

9 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by 9jatriot(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
This can also be interpreted another way. There is a reason why PDP decided to unlease their herdsmen on the SW so as to strike terror into them and make it look like they made a mistake.

So you see, it is better to stick to sanctity of life and condemn evil when you see it rather trying to tell you I told you so.

pinkPUSSY:
It's obvious that there is a reason why Buhari asked his herdsmen brothers not to strike SW till after 2019 elections.
We saw it coming, we warned but we were called all sorts of unprintable names.

Buhari doesn't need your support again and if Tinubu tries nonsense which I doubt because he knows his boundaries, the attached below would be his punishment from Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by tigerclaws: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
herdsmen again!

lies
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Sonnobax15(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Insecurity at its peak...if the lives of our teachers and students can't be secured,i wonder what else those clowns in aso rock are doing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by DameB(f): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2019

When contacted for reaction, the Chief Press Secretary to Ogun State governor, Kunle Somorin, said, “There’s no cause for deserting where people live. Government assures them of adequate security.

“Security has been beefed up to pre-empt and arrest those who might want to breach the peace of our people.”

Super story
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by mixta140: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Issoke...

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Tonero231: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Evans strikes again
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Ziel20: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Are they sure that the intruders are fulani herdsmen?

It might be Evans the dreaded kidnapper, i just heard that he just escaped from jail

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by somehow: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Another article without pictures and videos.

Make una continue

Nigeria go soon scatter and I will see how many common citizens will benefit from a war torn Nigeria

There cant be war if the common man decide not to be a tool.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by zeromeridian: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
9jatriot:
This can also be interpreted another way. There is a reason why PDP decided to unlease their herdsmen on the SW so as to strike terror into them and make it look like they made a mistake.

So you see, it is better to stick to sanctity of life and condemn evil when you see it rather trying to tell you I told you so.

My Yoruba brother, when did you start noticing that its evil that is going on?
it just mere propaganda. dont mind IPOB Yoots

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by thunderbabs: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Motherfuckers that voted Buhari in, hope you enjoying ur lives now undecided
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by ikelords(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nnamdi KANU was that lone voice crying about the havoc these herds men will cause but we called him names , lo and behold what is happening? When a goat goes to hunt with a lion, if no prey was gotten from the hunt, the lion is sure to have its food. Its too late for the south west to cry, doom have befallen you all. History dont repeat itself , people repeat history. The story of afonja comes to mind ...

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Isoduwa(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigerian don turn war zone
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Bizibi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
9jatriot:

hehehehehe,na PDP dey do am.OK!!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Google7: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Beremx:
This won't be taken seriously because it does not involve notable persons. The moment a notable person is killed by Fulani terrorists, everyone will wake up.

That's Nigeria for you.

This Evans boy seff! See all the problems he is causing from prison.

Tinubu na bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by oluwaahmed: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
According to the Ooni of Ife: pictures of the herdsmen or adonbeliveit.
According jagavan: even in custody Evans is still terrorizing SW.
Biko ndi'gbo let's watch from afar what's happening as the saying goes; a stubborn fly is the one that follows the corpse to the grave
Shey u guys have VP, speaker HOR and head of NGF how has this position benefitted those slain by herdsmen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by citruslimited(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Just imagine.
I still continue to ask do we have a government in this country?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Arysexy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Evans! Evans!! Evans!!!

How many times did I call you?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by LordMayor018: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
let everyone fight for their head because these securities are not there to secure again
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Truthbites: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tonubu,u never zee Anything
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Temptee101(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
mrvitalis:
No pictures of the cows ? How do u want me to believe this
Keep pondering on how best to believe the story untill your skull goes missing but i pray that won't be your portion
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Born2Breed(f): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
I doubt if it was herdsmen. Herdsmen don't attack anyone in SouthWest.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Lekanbery: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Clean iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 0906853565two. Lagos/ Ikotun
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin
jasmine1600:
Those that supported this calamity are already crying even when it was clear his a complete failure.
Enjoy the next level.

You no well ooo

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Ikem11(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
9jatriot:

Wasn't herdsmen attacking before buhari won? Oga receive sense is that too hard for u?

Same way u people said PDP unleash Boko Haram now buhari is there, Boko don end?

Una Mata neva start
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by advocate666: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
But but, I thought Evans is not a herdsman... tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Invade Army Estate In Abuja, Abduct Two / Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.