Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,511 members, 7,850,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata (34171 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle / Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff / Female Kidnappers In Who Abduct Children From Schools, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by MyGeneration(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
kinglee007:
Am in the only one that smells a rat in these sudden herdsmen attack in the South West region?
and tinubu is refusing to call out the rat, while buhari doesnt want to do anything about the rat.

This kind rat na cow

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by deltateam: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Uchenaija:
grin

From the way I am seeing it. Its going to affect all the states except you are not living in Nigeria.

Let's be sensible.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by MyGeneration(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
9jatriot:
This can also be interpreted another way. There is a reason why PDP decided to unlease their herdsmen on the SW so as to strike terror into them and make it look like they made a mistake.

So you see, it is better to stick to sanctity of life and condemn evil when you see it rather trying to tell you I told you so.

pdp unleashed herdsmen in non pdp states. And the non pdp governors do nothing about it. Even the president that hates pdp with passion does nothing lol.

Yorubas fulani is using ur people to play chess. The north is trying to provoke u, so as to have an excuse not to give u presidency in 2023

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by MyGeneration(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
All these fulani threads are beginning to make one sound like a tribalist.

Yoruba media leave fulani alone, this is not the first time fulani is killing in yoruba land, stop blowing it out of proportion.

Fulanis are peaceful people any attempt to drive them out of yoruba land would be met with stiff opposition.

All these yoruba media anti-fulani propaganda wont work

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by FarahAideed: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
9jatriot:
This can also be interpreted another way. There is a reason why PDP decided to unlease their herdsmen on the SW so as to strike terror into them and make it look like they made a mistake.

So you see, it is better to stick to sanctity of life and condemn evil when you see it rather trying to tell you I told you so.

Yet Buhari is the one protecting the PDP Herdsmen and even telling them to stay put and even trying to build Ruga for them

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Ctorch: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
The news is embellished with falsehood.
I don't believe this.
This is purely media propaganda.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Ritchiee: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jayslicky:
Please let's stay out of the business between a slave and master, it is only a friendly match going on, in the end it's just fun for both parties.

OSU warriors saved the day here grin

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Earthquake2: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
9jatriot:

Na pdp dey control herdsmen

Hahaha
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Alejobs: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by stonemasonn: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
somehow:
Another article without pictures and videos.

Make una continue

Nigeria go soon scatter and I will see how many common citizens will benefit from a war torn Nigeria

There cant be war if the common man decide not to be a tool.
pictures and videos of what? People are running for their dear lives, why don't you go into the forest and investigate yourself. You want people in the hinterlands to die in silence so that war will not reach you in the city.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by CodeTemplar: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
mrvitalis:
No pictures of the cows ? How do u want me to believe this
Fulani gang = Herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by McDoe(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
FakeNews
sad sad
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by somehow: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Yes, they are always running for their lives but can perfectly describe the perpetrators even to their gap tooths but if it's jungle justice or robbery, we see pictures/videos. ALL the so called news we hear, we hardly see pictures or videos. Make una continue, the war una dey find for naija, una go see, i go see where u go see network or light take charge phone, not to talk of tweeting and chatting in peace like you enjoy it right now.
stonemasonn:
pictures and videos of what? People are running for their dear lives, why don't you go into the forest and investigate yourself. You want people in the hinterlands to die in silence so that war will not reach you in the city.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by holywind(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
IGBOS you people should call your son EVANS to order let him stop terrorising southwest

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by bendike: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
kinglee007:
Am in the only one that smells a rat in these sudden herdsmen attack in the South West region?
Ipob or Evans must be responsible
Because I see now Cows shocked
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by stonemasonn: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
somehow:
Yes, they are always running for their lives but can perfectly describe the perpetrators even to their gap tooths but if it's jungle justice or robbery, we see pictures/videos. ALL the so called news we hear, we hardly see pictures or videos. Make una continue, the war una dey find for naija, una go see, i go see where u go see network or light take charge phone, not to talk of tweeting and chatting in peace like you enjoy it right now.
sighhhhh,
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by kernel001: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ritchiee:

OSU warriors saved the day here grin

Sons of fallen demon of ife, fighting shadow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
mrvitalis:
No pictures of the cows ? How do u want me to believe this
Everything written here is true. I am saying this because I know this community very well.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by kinglee007(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
bendike:

Ipob or Evans must be responsible
Because I see now Cows shocked

And what's going to be their gain presently?
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Basher8583: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
9jatriot:

Dont mind them.
Since its becoming obvious that Atiku is not comming anymore due to their goofs during the tribunal, they have unleshed thier uncultured media team to go out and create chaos in the minds of people.
Well so far its the igbos believing all the lies as usual. Unrepentant losers from generation to generation.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by baddosky1: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
oluwaahmed:
According to the Ooni of Ife: pictures of the herdsmen or adonbeliveit.
According jagavan: even in custody Evans is still terrorizing SW.
Biko ndi'gbo let's watch from afar what's happening as the saying goes; a stubborn fly is the one that follows the corpse to the grave
Shey u guys have VP, speaker HOR and head of NGF how has this position benefitted those slain by herdsmen.

Don't mind them!

They only chestbeat about how many of their sons and daughters that are occupying positions just for the fun of it and to spite the South Easterners.

Where is IvartheBoneless or is it IvartheSpineless bone? He is dodging the thread like a plague!
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by baddosky1: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Basher8583:

Dont mind them.
Since its becoming obvious that Atiku is not comming anymore due to their goofs during the tribunal, they have unleshed thier uncultured media team to go out and create chaos in the minds of people.
Well so far its the igbos believing all the lies as usual. Unrepentant losers from generation to generation.

As usual of you cowards from the west! One cannot expect less from you....

Herdsmen are using your people in Ondo, Ekiti and now Ogun for shooting practice and you are calling Igbos?

A yoruba man will find it hard to gain erection...he will call Igbo

A yoruba man will rape his daughter...he will call Igbo

Who cursed you people like this?

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by bendike: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
kinglee007:

And what's going to be their gain presently?
I wonder ohh
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by Basher8583: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
baddosky1:

As usual of you cowards from the west! One cannot expect less from you....

Herdsmen are using your people in Ondo, Ekiti and now Ogun for shooting practice and you are calling Igbos?

A yoruba man will find it hard to gain erection...he will call Igbo

A yoruba man will rape his daughter...he will call Igbo

Who cursed you people like this?

Im from the North for your information.
I will still stress that Yorubas are regarded with high esteem in the north. We have so much respect for them for all the support they have given to us. A typical hausa/Fulani man will never forget people that have been good to him.

With that said, I will implore you to mind your business as there is much for you to achieve since you aready said you dont want to be part of us anymore.

Your governors have autonomy to work and generate state income for the development of you states and region as a whole. In other words, you can start practicing a pseudo country on your own and let us be. However no serious person (Not even your own people) wants to invest in the region (don't ask me why). You should find out why and ensure investments come over there.
To be honest i wish the Igbos well. What i just dont like is why they collectively want to sabotage the peace of the country because of their poor approach to political strategy which has always caused them great political loss.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by genesishouse: 6:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Basher8583:

Im from the North for your information.
I will still stress that Yorubas are regarded with high esteem in the north. We have so much respect for them for all the support they have given to us. A typical hausa/Fulani man will never forget people that have been good to him.

With that said, I will implore you to mind your business as there is much for you to achieve since you aready said you dont want to be part of us anymore.

Your governors have autonomy to work and generate state income for the development of you states and region as a whole. In other words, you can start practicing a pseudo country on your own and let us be. However no serious person (Not even your own people) wants to invest in the region (don't ask me why). You should find out why and ensure investments come over there.
To be honest i wish the Igbos well. What i just dont like is why they collectively want to sabotage the peace of the country because of their poor approach to political strategy which has always caused them great political loss.

Shame on you even with your uncountable years in power, the north is still the headquarters of poverty, illiteracy, IDP, polio, almajiri, banditry, bokoharam now Shiites, beggers, shoe makers and gateman .
What do you have to show for it?
How better is the average Hausa/Fulani to the IBO's?
Are you better than the IBO's in what way?
The slave mentality in you will not allow you to leave that begging to go and look for what you will do so you will be independent and established.
The power you have had, why did it not change your lives and environment for good rather it has become a curse and will continue to be a curse on the North for ever
Go and face your poverty and leave out of your troubles

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata by TheStarsAlign: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Death merchants. This is no doubt a tribal domination madness being orchestrated by the govt. An absurdity like this can not be happening in a country on a daily and the govt is dilly dallying, giving excuses and defending it. It is absolutely criminal and unacceptable. This is 2019 AD.

The worst part of all these madness still are the youths mocking each others tribe and blaming one political party or the other instead of them to stand up and demand the govt to end the shi.t

Totally absurd.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Invade Army Estate In Abuja, Abduct Two / Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.